Concert Cancled Because Of An New Darkness

The group went into one of their apartments, Zayn laid Perrie down on the sofa and gently stroked her hear away from her face before turning to Louis "What are we going to do now?" he asked him.

Louis groaned "I don't know, wait a second, Amber would you care to explain why exactly did Harry let us go like that?"

Amber shrugged as she said "It's a dominate thing, you see how Rose and those others easly followed Harry? Basically who ever is a natural leader when their a vampire once their a shadow that instinced will be more primal.

The other shadow who Harry was pissed at was obviously anouther shadow who likes being the dominate one, its basicly two leaders clashing, they both like being in charge so they'll want to fight each other, whenever shadows meet unlike us theirs always a rank. If you're not that confident or you don't like bossing people around if you ever become a shadow you'll want to follow someone higher rank than you, or more dominate...understand?"

Louis frowned trying to absorb the information "I think so...what about us?"

Amber said "We have a slight rank system but we can easily ignore our instincs to argue or fight with anyone who's dominate unlike shadows, they rely on their instincs more than us".

Niall nodded, he understood kind of as they talked he started to feel kind of...Numb?

Nialls eyes widened and a involtury shiver went up his body, No! No! No!

Not Now, It only been what?

Two days?

Niall closed his eyes conentrating desperately trying to feel somthing, his emotions didn't feel completly gone but they felt deadened slightly, he rememberd happy moments in his life,

forming one direction, seeing his family again, anything like that.

He felt happyness though it felt distant, like he had to force himself to feel somthing.

No! This couldn't be happening! Not now! But Harry had said it'd happen after this week!

It hadn't even been a week yet!

Lying little...Niall though angrily, he tensed slighly, his anger hadn't numbed, it was their full force, well he'd been angry when he was a shadow, Niall realised it was just his positive, his good emotions that were slowly leaving him...Dam it.

Louis and Amber where still talking, no one noticed what was going on with him apart from...Amy, she limped over to him "You alright?" she asked him.

Niall licked his lips nervously "Can I talk to you in private?" he asked her urgently.

Amy nodded as he helped her limp along with him as they walked down near the celler, even vampire hearing couldnt hear them from there.

Niall leaned agaist the wall, looking extreamly pale and ill.

"What is it?" Amy asked kindly.

Niall choked out "Its Happening!"

Amys eyes widened in fear.

Amy said shackily "Amber said it takes an hour right? You won't change right now"

Niall let out a groan "I think so but we have a concert coming up in like 20 minutes...what am I going to do? I can't tell them, I-I dont want them to look at me like, like...you know, I want to enjoy my last hour of humainity not locked up in a cell alone like Harry, I know its selfish but-"

Amy shushed him as she said firmly "Its not selfish Niall, I'm not letting you go through this alone".

Niall stared at her as he smiled slightly "Really?"