Awaken

Perrie Pov

I woke up and the first thing I noticed was I couldnt breath! but I felt fine? I felt pretty strong achaully and I felt numb? I didnt feel anything, it was like my emotions had switched of...what was going on? The last thing I rememberd was being attacked by...Harry!

I gasped and scrambeld backwards as I saw Harry leaning on the Celler wall watching me, he looked amused at my fear. Suddenly I felt anger he attacked me for no reason! Was he crazy or somthing?

I didnt know what I was doing suddenly I angrily leaped at Harry and held him against the wall with one hand, I was suprised at how strong I was "What did you do to me you dick!" I hissed, I bared my teeth at him, my teeth felt strangly sharper, I wasnt certain about what was happening to me but I was certain about one thing that whatever had happened to be was because of him.

My hand tightened around his neck but to my suprise he didnt look fearful at all and he had black eyes? his green emerld eyes completly gone only blackness was left and he looked board? this only made me more angry as I squeesed harder wanting to tear his head of, I didnt know why but I wanted him to fight back, to struggle to plead like I did!

But unlike me he defiantly wouldnt be coming back! He sighed rolling his eyes at me "Temper temper Perrie, what would Zayn think?" His voice was patronising, I somehow knew it was to wind me up even more, I snarled "I don't give a dam about what Zayn thinks!" however a voice inside of me questioned this, sinse when didnt I cared about what Zayn thought? why was I this angry? what was happening to me?

But the darker side of me was in control so I just sqeesed tighter on Harrys neck, I snarled almost like an animal "Fight back! whats the fun in killing some one when they dont even put up a challage!".

Harry slowly smiled, an dark light seemed to suddenly shine in his eyes as he replied "True" he agreed.

Suddenly I felt a pain in my arms as Harry reacted so fast I could barly see him, all I knew one second I was holding him agaist the wall, the next I was on the ground as my arms were twisted behind my back and I was gasping in pain and I was looking at the ground instead of Harry who'd I'd been staring at a heartbeat ago.

"To much of a challage for you darling?" Harry purred near my ear.

I managed to move myself in a more comfortible position but thats all I could do Harry was to strong. Harry laughed at my failed struggles to get free then he gave me a hard push, I flew in the opersite direction and landed in a painful heap, I felt a snap of my arm as the bone broke then I watched in horrer as my arm snapped back into place quickly.

I stared at my arm then I looked at Harry "what did you do to me?" I mutterd.

Harry held out his hand and I took it warily as he pulled me up easily like my weight meant nothing to him as he said bluntly "I turned you into a vampire" at this I steped backward my face showed shock and my mind was reeling "your lying! vampires dont exist".

Harry's eyes turned red then he bared his teeth, they looked very sharp and two of his canines suddenly grew bigger and sharper, like fangs. I gasped as he was suddenly infront of me and he tiped my chin up and his teeth grazed my neck and I shudderd in fear as I rememberd him attacking me, no I realised not attacking me! drinking from me, feeding from me.

"you drank my blood" I mumbled frightened.

Harry chuckled darkly as slowly steped backwards from me, his fangs retracting and his eyes turning back to black " I did tell you to leave didnt I? To bad you didnt listen, I should say  thank you, without you this wouldnt of happened, well I planned to kill you but this works to" Harry said smoothly.

I stutterd "Y-you planned to k-kill me? Why didnt you?".

Harry gave a disgusted snort "Your boyfreind interviened, he wasnt to happy with me" Harry smirked at the end of the sentance.

I gulped as I said "Your not the Harry I know, the boy I know would never of done this!"

Harry looked amused as he said "and the girl I know would never of pinned me agaist the wall or said that she dosent care what Zayn thinks, face it Perrie we've both changed".

I felt guilt and shock, it was true...we'd both changed.

"Whats happened to us?" I said shakily as I leaned agaist the wall feeling ill.

Harry shrugged as he said way to carmly "We're Shadows, you wont be a shadow for long though".

I frowned a hard egde was herd in Harrys voice what did he mean I wouldnt be a shadow for lo- I gasped in suprise as Harry was suddenly infront of me, a horrible thought crossed my mind he was going to kill me!

Harry lifted my chin up high so I was staring into his black eyes, I felt a strange tugging sensation in my mind then Harrys eyes seem to glace over then a couple of seconds he seemed to come out of his trance. 

  He shook his head experasted "I'm not going to kill you but I dont really want anouther shadow around, you're going to want to follow me when I get out of hear and reak havok, I cant have you spoiling my plans little girl"

I had only time to think that he'd heard my thoughts before suddenly memerys slammed into me, I saw myself with Zayn we were cuddling then anouther time our first kiss and our first time making love, I saw mysellf with my family lauthing and having fun, a strange happy feeling overcame me, the darker side of me tried to fight it but I couldnt.

My humanity returned to me, I gasped in suprise as Joy and love for Zayn filled me, how could I of said I didnt care what he thought? of course I cared, I'll always care. I didnt know my eyes that were black had turned back to there blue colour.

Fear and realiasion of my sitation consumed me as I came back to reality I tried to stumble away from him but he gripped me tightly, I couldnt move. "h-how did you do that?" I asked trembling in fear, Harry sneered at me and moved me closer to him, he opened his mouth to say somthing but then "get away from her!" Amber and Zayn were opening the door and both were angrily looking at Harry.

Harry smirked as he said "aw be polite Zayn, say please" Zayn went to try and punch Harry in the face but Amber puy her hand infront of Zayn stopping him, she must be stronger than I thought. "Please" Amber said steadily and Harry let me out of his grasp quite suddenly that I almost fell over, I ran to Zayn quicker than a human could and wrapped my arms around him.

Zayn looked suprised then hugged me back, I saw tears in his eyes. "why are you crying?" I asked upset that he was upset. "I'm not sad Perrie, I'm just s-so relieved" he said his voice chocked in happyness and tears. Then Zayn started to check me over "Are you alright? Did he hurt you? What did he do? How are you not a shadow? why-". I giggled at his babbling "Zayn I'm fine, he did hurt me" Zayns eyes darkened but I quickly added "please Zayn dont start a fight, he did hurt me but I was a shadow then and I was kindof asking for it, he just pulled me down a peg or two".

Zayn raised his eyebrows, he looked slightly amused as he asked "what did you do?".

I said sheepishly "I um pinned him by the throat agaist the wall"

Zayn then Laughed and I smiled and thats when I decided, his laugh was the best thing in the world