Sweet Goodbyes

Eleanor

Nooo! I didnt understand what was happening but from what I gatherd Louis was going to change...into what I didnt no but it didnt sound good, then I could suddenly hear Louis voice...in my head?

He was Tellapathic? A part of me said that couldnt be write and I glanced at Harry for some reason, He was staring at Louis looking focused.

(Louis?) I asked inside my head, I saw him stiffin then look at me, he looked in pain (Eleanor?) he asked inside my head.

His voice was full of pain.

(Are you doing this?) I asked him.

(No...I dont think I am) I saw him glance at Harry? Who I saw when Terrance wasnt looking he smiled at Louis sadly...Louis looked just as confused as me.

(I thought he was on Terrance's side?) I said.

Louis said tiredly (I thought so to but everythings just so...confusing, I f-feel like I cant cope)

(I know what you mean) I said.

Louis said his voice was so vunerible that it made my heart ach for him (Eleanor..?) he asked me.

(Yeah Louis?) I asked.

(Do you Hate me?) he asked me, he sounded like a child, he sounded that innocent and dependent on an adults comforting.

(No Louis I dont hate you) I said.

(Really?) I smiled as I herd the happyness in his voice, though mabye for the last time.

(Yeah..yeah, really) I said comfortingly.

(Eleanor?) he asked.

(Yes?) I asked Kindly.

He looked in pain now, his whole body trembling vioelently as the shadows struggled to hold on to him.

His voice was wheezing in pain and gasps of pure agony wraped into his words.

(T-Thank...you) He said his voice cracking.

(For What?) I asked him.

(F-For...N-Not..leaving...m-me) he said just then he screamed in pure pain, not outload but in his head then the connection cut of and I could no longer here him.

Louis had tears in his eyes but he refused to cry infront of Terrance.

As I looked at him I realised he looked more pale, taller and more muscler, he slowly relaxed in the shadows hold. The girl near him, Amber I think her name was, she looked panicked and was trying to struggle while she was trying to grab Louis attention though he didnt seem to hear her.

I felt my cheecks they were wet and I realised...I'd been crying.