Battle Of Wills

Perrie

What the hell were they doing?
As Zayn began to tremble in pain Niall, Liam and Harry begain to move him out of anyone's focus into a different room, what the hell?

"what are you doing? Tell me or I'll rip your hearts out' I demanded, looking at Harry, he rolled his eyes at me obviously not taking me seriously...I was dead serious.

Harry said (shut up would you) wait he hadn't moved his lips? He was talking in my head!!

I hissed "you don't tell me what to do!"

Harry suddenly stopped helping Liam and Niall to move Zayn to look at me, Zayn tried to struggle but he was in pain to much to put up much of a fight.

Harry turned to me while saying to them "get Zayn into that room before you know what happens, I'll sort her out"

I bristiled as Niall, Liam went Into the other room with Zayn shutting the door behind them. What did he mean sort me out?

Terrance was to busy torting Louis and Amber to pay us any attention.

I growled at Harry "your not the boss of me!!!!"

Harry suddenly grabbed me as he snarled in my ear "I am your sire! Your Maker! You will do as I ask!!" his eyes had taken on a dangerous light as I looked into them I saw them change couler slightly, there seemed to be a white light shine in his eyes.

It didn't remind me anything to do with fire, water, earth or the air....it reminded me of just two things....power, Power and control.

It reminded me of how little we had control over our life...destiny, our futures. In his eyes I saw famous people who their life had turned out great and they died happy then I saw so many other people suffering, screaming, their spirits broken, their souls slaves to disease and tears.

Even thought I was a shadow, for a couple of seconds my emotions came back just to torcher me, I felt utterly in pain on the inside and my heart and soul felt like I was drowning in misery and heart break.

Then just like that my emotions were gone once again and I gasped in shock and horror as I was brung back into reality.

Harry sneered at me "you do what I say! Understand?" He looked at me coldly but I knew unlike the rest of 1D he'd read my mind, he knew what had happened to me and he'd do it again if I refused so I said weackly "I understand"

Harry said, no, demanded that I wait here and I was not to go in the room where Zayn was.
Then he went after them shutting the door behind him after giving me a threatinging look.

I waited outside the door then finaly they came out of the room, Zayn was with them....was it me or did he look not as pale as he used to look.

Zayn walked over to me as did Harry, Liam and Niall, I asked Zayn coldly "what was that about?"
Zayn didn't look at me as he said gruffly "nothing"

I hissed "it didn't look like nothing to me!"
Zayn snapped "just drop it ok!"
I glared at him but didn't say anything else? Oh great now it was Zayn holding the dam secrets as well.