The Voice Of The Wind And Legends Repeated

Louis turned to Drew as he said coldly "You understand?"

Drew looked defiant for a couple of seconds then crumpled under Louis glare and nodded hastily.

Louis snorted what a pathetic alpha he thought.

Louis and Drew walked out in the opening Eleannor saw him and hugged Louis.

"You're alright!, I thought...Drew you promised you wouldn't try and hurt him" she snapped.

Louis hugged Eleanor back "I'm fine...right Drew?"

Everyone missed the glare Louis sent Drew behind Eleanor's back.

Drew looked sour and didn't reply, gritting his teeth looking somewhere else.

Eleanor smiled as she took Louis hand and held out hers towards the pack.

"Welcome to my family" Eleanor said happily.

Eleanor introduced everyone one to the Pack, Louis was suprised at how many werewolfs there were, around 20?

There were a mixture of boys and girls, he felt relieved that no one had sensed what he was yet.

A girl werewolf came up to him warily, she smiled tightly at Louis as she held out her hand "My names Milly" she said.

Ekeanor said "She's my best friend"

Louis grinned at Milly as he said "Hi"

Milly said "Anyway Louis you're just in time for dinner, we usually have our dinner very late"

Eleanor flushed "Really Milly? I was just kind of planning to have a late dinner with Louis, I booked an resteraunt and everything"

Louis looked up surprised.

"You did?" he asked smiling happily at her, liking the fact she'd do something like that.

Milly shook her head "Uh uh, we want to know you're boyfriend, we haven't had a human in here for a long time"

Louis inwardly cringed at the word human, he didn't like the fact he was lying to all of them.

Drew snorted as he said sarcasticly "Yes who knows what uh interesting secrets your boyfriend has"

Soon everyone was sitting by the fire, Milly had gone into one of the tents.

Louis enjoyed the atmespheare, everyone was joking around with each other, everyone just seemed so...human, sure they could transform into animals and had superstrength and speed but they had heartbeats, they didn't have to battle constentsly against their darker instincs, he envied them.

Eleanor asked him to sing for them.

Fred, one of the wolf boys said "Oh thats right, you're from that famous boy band, thats why you look familer"

Louis nodded feeling embarised as everyone looked at him.

Eleanor said teasingly "Go on boobear show us what you're made of"

Louis groaned, he'd forgotten that almost everyone knew of that name, why did it have to be mentioned in on of their interviews?

A few laughs went round the group.

Louis grunted "Fine"

His started to sing.

(this is what Louis sung, love this cover) [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz7cWFwYAtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz7cWFwYAtA[/url]

Everyone stopped to lisern, there's eyes widened in shock at his voice, it was amazing.

Everyone seemed to feel a strange sensation as a feeling of magic and power filled the air around the werewolfs, the wind brushed gently against them, Louis's hair stood up slightly as the wind played with his hair.

Leaf's started to rise of the floor and form one of those mini tornado around the group.

The scent of the forest seemed to become more prominant and the wolfs breath of oxigen seemed more clean, none of the werewolfs could no longer smell the city near them nore the polution that used to stick around.

After Louis stopped singing, the werewolfs were all gaping at him, Louis squirmed embarised at their stares.

Before Eleanor could protest Milly grabbed Louis and said quickly "I need to talk to you in private"

Louis was in shock, what the hell happened?

Milly led Louis into one of the tents as soon as they were out of ear shot Milly turned around and crossed her arms as she said "so?"

Louis blincked at her "um so?"

Milly huffed "arnt you going to explain yourself?"

Louis gauped at her not sure how to respond to her.

Milly sighed as she said "I'm a sycic silly, I know what you are, what are your attentions with Caitlyn?"

Louis stutterd "your a sycic?"

Milly said "I can tell the future, who do you think made that prothercy?"

Louis asked "what prothercy?..."

Milly eyes seemed to glaze over as she started to speak, her voice became mysterious and seemed to echo as if they were in a cave "The years draw near, a battle is apon you, beware for people are not as they seem, out of the ashe's they will rise, 5 powerful beings who will have to Make a choice, you will have to wait as they will seal everyone's fate whether the world will rise or fall".

Louis felt a shiver down his spine, he gulped...it sounded very familer for some reason.

Milly suddenly came out of her trance as she looked at him up and down "so Louis Tomlinson I believe you and your freinds have a very important choice to make" she said sternly.

Before Louis could respond suddenly they heard...yelling?