Vampire Pub

What were they going to do now?

They didn't want to hurt Niall and he seemed like he couldn't be botherd to hurt them.

They both stared angrily at each other.

"Seems like we've hit a stand of" Zayn commented.

"No? Really? I never guessed" Niall said sarcastically.

Everyone looked at each other not sure what to do, when Louis suddenly had an idea.

He stepped forward.

"Okay first things first, don't you think we should find the girl who did this to us? Maybe she could turn us back" Louis said with hope.

"Thats a good idea!" Harry said grinning but Niall snapped "And what happens if I don't want to be turned back? Why don't you all leave me alone? So I can have somthing decent to eat, mm?"

"We won't let you kill any innocent people!" Zayn hissed.

"Let me? Who died and put you in charge?" Niall retorted angrily, baring his teeth at Zayn.

A animal snarl came from Zayn as he crouched slightly.

"Stop it!" Liam growled at both of them, he had decided enough was enough, he wasn't going to sweet talk Niall any longer and they both were getting on his nerves!

"We won't get anywhere by fighting, Zayn stop losing your temper! And Niall you are coming with us! You may be strong but you can't fight all of us off and you aren't going to be killing anyone anytime soon! Now are you going to quietly? Or are we going to have to force you?" Liam literally growled, everyone was shocked by Liam's outburst, Liam didn't tend to speak like that, guess we've all changed Harry thought bitterly.

Everyone looked at Niall for his response to Liam, he looked seriously pissed of but he made no move to fight them, knowing he'd lose and end up in a more sticky situation, Niall let out a hiss of frustration, his eyes darkening an even more black color.

"Fine" He said coldly.

Niall walked infront of them pushing Liam aside aggressively then turned back to them "Well? What are you waiting for? Haven't we got a vampire bitch to find?" He snapped, scowling.

Later in the morning Louis was on the phone to the management, saying that they were requesting some days off, to see their family, he got of the phone hoping that they wouldn't ring up their family to see if they were there or not, when obviously they wern't.

Luckily their management gave them three days off after some serious grovelling, flattery and pleading. What was he supposed to say? Sorry we need a break we're busy turning into blood sucking beast? Oh and by the way, don't get close to Niall he'll probably kill you? Speaking of Niall, he was dragging behind.

"Hurry up Niall!" Louis yelled.

"Piss of!" Niall snarled back.

Zayn gave Niall a dirty look, Niall flipped him the finger at the back of the group dragging behind.

"Hey, you don't think vampire's buring in the sun is true do you?" Harry asked nervously to Liam, watching the rising sun.

Liam blinked surprised, he hadn't thought of that, they were walking down some shopping area in London and the sun was starting to rise, why hadn't he thought of that?

"I don't know, I don't think so" Liam said feeling worried as he too, started to watch the sun rise nervously.

"Guys? I swear there never used to be a pub down here" Zayn said as he stopped and stared at the other end of the road, they all stopped and looked, their eyes widening at what was in front of them.