To When We Get Through This?

The concert started quickly before long the fans were screaming and one direction were bantering with the crowd and singing.

Louis stiffened as he noticed Eleanor was in the crowd, she was staring at him shocked.
Louis gave her a sheepish wave, Louis even saw, some of the pack next to her, they were easy to see, they were the only ones not screaming.

Louis thought oh shit.

Harry walked over to him and chucked when he saw a shocked Eleanor "man you screwed" Harry sniggerd.

Louis snapped back making sure to pull his mic away so the crowd couldn't hear him "I haven't worked that out thanks"

Louis asked desperately "can you hear what she's thinking?"

Harry pretended to concentrate then he said "yeah she's thinking your such a douch bag"

Louis hissed "I'm serous!"

Harry hissed back "then after the concert before the slaughter go ask her! I'm not doing your work for you! If you care so much about her you should have the guts to tell her you're feelings and what you really are! She'll find out soon enough anyway!"

Louis gritted his teeth, wanting to punch Harry in the face but knowing Harry was right.

He'd have to tell her sometime.

Perrie

I was waiting for the concert to finish I was dreading it, first of all, all of one directions security had gone missing, me and Amy couldn't find Paul anywhere.

Back stage was so quite, all of the lights seemed dimmer and it was spooking us out. Everything seemed to look more sinister, it was like the very air that we breather knew that somthing was coming.

Amber was the most expiranced Vampire so she'd gone of on her own leaving me with Amy.

I glanced at her scared face, I decided to make conversation I couldn't take this silence "why did you take up slaying in the first place?" I asked her.

Amy said gulping "my dad was killed by vampires and me and my sister were left alone in the world, we found out our long lost mum used to be a slayer, she was the best of the best but she was brutily murdered, no one knew by who or why, quite a few believed that werewolfs killed her, that's why there's a tension between slayers and werewolfs even though we work together, slayers blamed them for the death of their leader, my sister got mothers talent at slaying but...I never did, I was always the failure, the let down in the family"

I comforted her "hey hey, your not a failure, who was it who got beaton and turned into a vampire? Rose did, your still going strong, you never know with us helping you you could become the best slayer yet, you even discovered that not all vampire's are bad, it's you who needs to change slaying to only killing shadows, it's you who the slayers need to lisern to now and when we get through this, when we go to that slayer school we'll make sure of it"

Amy frowned and said
I shook my head as I said firmly "no when we get through this, don't you dare die on me Amy"

Amy smiles as she said "same goes to you"

I grinned at her as I held my hand out "to when we get through this?"
Amy smiles and shook my hand firmly "to when we get through this!" she agreed.