Gaining Control

As he was just about to strike something strange happened (Please don't let him hurt me) it was the girl? But she hadn't made a sound!

It took seconds for Harry to realise that he was reading her thoughts!

He felt something inside her, it was her mind.

He could feel her mind thinking.

He wasn't sure how but he knew it was true.

Without really knowing what he was doing, he looked deep into her eyes and then her memory's slammed into his head.

In a couple of seconds he knew her whole life story, she was called Sara.

She was 17, she had her birthday a couple of months ago there she lost her virginity by accident while she was drunk.

Her mother died from breast cancer and her father fell into depression sometimes if he got to sad he would beat her but it wasn't very often though.

She goes to college.

In Secondary School she was bullied loads and almost killed herself because of it.

It wasn't just images Harry was viewing but it was like he was experiencing everything she was experienced, he felt everything she had felt, her pain, her suffering.

He then watched her last memory of a monster pulling her against a lamppost, her friends dead and she knew she was in the same fate.

His glowing red eyes brought tears of terror to her eyes but inside like usual she felt sympathy, like she'd felt it for her father and her bully's.

What terrible pain happened in their life to want to inflicted it on other people?

She then thought please don't let him hurt me, the monster looked up surprised then Harry suddenly realised, the monster was him!

This brought him back to reality, he was still holding her against the lamppost but not as forcefully as before and he was sweating and shivering.

Her memory's had given him control of his more dark instincts, he could feel them still egging him on to drain the girl but ...he couldn't, he dropped her suddenly and took a couple of big steps backwards.

What the hell was he doing!?

Had he really killed an innocent girl then almost killed another one?

The pure guilt welled up inside him, why was he doing this?

Why had he changed into such a monster?

His eyes were no longer black or red but had changed back into their originally green colour. He looked at Sara who wasn't running just staring at him, it was lucky she wasn't bleeding or be didn't know how well he would be able to control himself.

Why the hell wasn't she running?

"Go" he growled at her instead she took a step towards him.

"Why didn't you?-" she was about to ask then Harry pinned her against the lamppost and hissed in a much more threatening voice "Run!"

Then he shoved her in one direction luckily she took the hint and ran but not before giving him a confused look (Why didn't he kill me? ) he heard her think before she ran.

Harry turned back to his band mates not really wanting to, he didn't really know what was happening to them but he'd seen so many horror movies to have a few guesses.

He knew they weren't in control yet and they were currently squabbling over the last man like dogs fighting over their food.

Harry shuddered at their still red blood thirsty eyes and the thunderous hisses and snarls coming from their mouths, make that lions or wolfs fighting over their food Harry thought.