The Hunt

It was in the evening, one direction where all sitting down waiting for the interview to start, they were all still realing from turns of events, No one would guess that back in Nialls apartment a girl called Amy stayed.

No one would of guessed the girl who sitting next to Harry called Amber who he was going to announce his girlfreind achaully hated each other but was it hate? Louis had his douts...

And no one knew not even one direction that at this moment the body's of the people they had killed including Sammy where being found by the police.

They didn't know that soon they'd have more problems on their hands than relationships.

Harry sighed, anouther migrane and stomach ache coming on, he'd been getting them on and of for two hours, he didn't know Niall was suffering from the same symptoms, the two boys figited in their seats.

Amber saw both of their uncomfortible expressions and she felt worrid, if she was right about what was affecting them then despite wanting to get back at Harry she hoped this interview was over fast, for everyone's sakes.

10 minutes past as men and women came in setting up the camera's and sound, ready to be broadcasted on live Telivision, around the world, Amber started to feel even more nervous, she'd never done anything like this before.

Harry saw her worrid expression ignoring his stomach cramps, he asked mockingly under his breath to low for any human to hear "scared?".

Amber retorted "you wish!" Harry just smirked but lost his happiness as he pressed his hands to his head as his migrane started to throb more painfully "urgh" he groaned, Amber looked at him worridly "you alright?" she asked him warily. Harry didn't respond for a few minutes shutting his eyes tight to get past the sudden pain.

Rubbing his temples he grunted "I'm fine...l-let's worry about this interview first, y-yeah?". Amber nodded but still not convinced. She wanted to warn him what may be happening but before she could the host of the interview stepped forward.

"You ready boys and girl?" Amber wanted to scream no I'm not ready! But caught herself just in time, all one direction nodded confidently, they'd done this many times before, they hoped this interview would run smoothly.

The Director yelled "ok, Camera rolling?"  

The Camera woman nodded. 

The director yelled "sound?" 

The guy holding the boom mic nodding pushing it closer to one direction making sure that the boom was not in shot nodded.

The Director said "ok, 3, 2, 1" he looked at the host who smiled brightly and sat down next to the camera, and opened his mouth, let the questions begin Amber thought.

The host started to talk introducing the boys after a few questions about how everything was going he moved on to a different topic "and now we move on to Harry, who's this special girl next to you Harry" he asked grinning.

Harry licked his lips nervously as he lied through gritted teeth, smiling fakly, it seemed more difficult to act and lie while his stomach and head were both screaming in pain, why did he hurt so dam much? "she's er my girlfreind, we only started um going out a couple of d-days ago".

The Host laughted as he said to the camera "looks like Harry's of the market sorry girls". 

Harry gave a weak chuckle but after that question the interview seemed to fly by, before they knew it the camera crew and the host were packing away.

Harry and Niall looked even more ill and pale, was it her of did both of their eyes look darker?almost black?

As soon as they drove back to their flat Amber reacted suddenly as she they were walking up to the road she turned to Liam, the one that was more likly to trust her she loward her voice so that Harry or Niall couldn't hear "look Liam don't ask for an explenation just please you need to get Amy out of the apartment before Harry or Niall reach it please".