Oh, So Zayn Don't Bite Perrie And Louis Try Not To Kill Eleanor...Yeah?

Zayn stared at the text on his phone, his eyes watering slightly, it was this text that had kept him up all night worrying, it was a text from his girlfreind Perrie. She was coming to One Directions concert in the later in the day, the concert they had forgotten about, great....

"Mate are you going to be staring at your phone all day?" Niall asked him tiredly.

It was in the morning and everyone hadn't gotten enough sleep and their sleeping patterns seemed to be different, they'd been awake and alert at night but now they all felt like going to sleep standing up.

Harry had walked into one of the doors to the bathroom twice forgetting that the door was glass so it tendend to look like there was nothing there, he wasn't in the best mood.

"Move out the way!" Zayn herd Harry hiss at Liam who was standing in the way of Harry's closet, trying to find his shoes. Liam seemed to be the only one dressed and ready, know one had a clue how Liam got ready so fast.

"Stop being so stroppy! I'll move once I found my shoe's!" Liam told him firmly, Harry rolled his eye's at Liam's tone and tapped his foot irritable.

Liam found his shoe's and was shoved out of Harry's way as Harry looked through the closet to somthing to wear, Louis glanced in the mirror then his eyes widened "Um guys? You know the part where we have no reflections in myths? Well...they're not myths"...

One Direction whirled around and stared at the only mirror in there hotel room and sure enough They all were met with a blank square piece of glass, their reflections no where to be seen.

"Oh fantastic! This is so what I needed!" Zayn snapped, the sarcasm weighing his words.

"How are we meant to be getting dressed for the concert now?' Niall asked.

"We may not be able to see ourselves in mirrors ever again and you're worried about our concert?" Zayn said.

"Welll I'm not dating my reflection like you seemed to be" Niall retorted.

A few smiles and chuckles came around the group as Zayn and Nialls banter lightened the atmosphere, just like normal times Harry thought. Some loud knocking on the door and they heard Paul yell "Boys are you ready yet?"

They all jumped at his loud voice.

"Er almost" Louis yelled back when they hadn't even started getting ready yet.

"So how are we going to dress without a mirror?" Zayn asked them, Louis rolled his eyes at Zayn and snorted "Improvise"

He looked through his closet and chose random pieces of clothing and pulling them on. Harry chose a dark brown leather jacket with a white top, while Zayn pulled out a leather jacket and put it on with no shirt underneath. Louis randomly chose a dark blue t-shirt while Liam decided to wear his red squared t-shirt and Niall decided on a white tank top. They wore skinny jeans or ordinary baggy trouser's.

They looked at each other afterwards to see if anyone wanted to change but surprisingly they all looked good in what they were wearing, Zayns jacket made his eyes look even darker and Nialls tank top no longer looked to big for him anymore.

They quickly found out, no matter what they were wearing, somehow it always looked good on them. Louis even tried on a brightly rainbow coloured top which they usually only wore if they wen't going out because it didn't look that good on either of them but it was comfy, it looked the worst on Louis but now the dreadful top suited him perfectly?

"I guess this vampire stuff does have some good points after all" Liam said as he looked at everyone bright and ready in their clothes then-

"Boys! If you don't come in any second then so help me our'll knock your door down!" Paul suddenly roared from the end of their apartment on the other side of the door.