Embracing Life As A Shadow

Nialls Pov

Niall stared into the mirror looking at his face, he was just as pale as Harry now and his eyes were black, the buring was suddenly back but this time it was just in his throat.

Someone knocked the door and came in...Niall breathed and his teeth sharpened quickly as a hunger he'd never known before knawed at him.

He ducked his head so the human that came in couldnt see his eyes, the human had his back to Niall and Nialls eyes were trained on the humans neck.

But this time it was different Niall felt no guilt, no remorse..all he felt was thirst as he slowly stood up straight as a hungry growl ripped from his throat.

Niall steped towards the human with a pretedator type grace, he tapped the human on the sholder "excuse me..." Niall said, his voice had changed slightly to, his voice was deeper and their was a coldness to it that had never been there before.

The human turned around "what do you...?"

Niall grabbed the humans chin and tipped the humans head up slightly to expose the neck more, wgile he was doing this Niall realised he could feel somthing inside the mans body...it wasnt blood, so what was it?

He felt somthing inside him responding to whatever was inside the human then the human cried out in pain as Niall watched fasinated as water started to leack out of the mans skin the absorbed into Nialls hand.

Niall quickly felt relaxed and the hunger for blood wasnt as much as if the water had soothed his hunger. Niall watched as the more water his hand obsorbed the more grey and wrinckly the human started to become.

The Humans lips cracked in dryness as did some of the humans skin. Niall suddenly realised that the man was dying from dehydration, all of the water inside the mans body Niall was sucking out simple by touching him however Niall felt no sorrow or regret instead he grinned nastily, his black eyes glittering with a wickid glee.

Niall smirked as the life in the mans eyes faded.

The Human dropped but Niall held him up easily, he sniffed near a vein then wrickled his nose the blood no longer smelt appertising now it was it a dead mans body.

Niall picked up a sudden noice, he reliesed that his 'freinds' where going to check up on him.
Niall glanced towards an open window...

Meanwhile Louis lead the way into the bathroom, they had began to worry when they heard a shout from the bathroom, it wasnt Nialls call for help either.

Harry said "why bother check on him? Nialls changed already! he wont want to see any of you,I've told you this, how many times?"

Amy snapped "he hasnt changed! not yet!" she was in denial hoping Harry was lying just to mock them.

Amber let out a horriefied gasp as they walked into the bathroom.

Amy let out a small scream and Perrie coverd her mouth in disgusted shock.

Harry looked unintersted while Louis, Liam and Zayn almost throw up at what they saw...

It was a man but...he didnt look like a man any more.

His hair was straw like and was falling out, his skin suncken extreamly close to the bone,you could see the shape of his scull, it looked like he'd dried up.

Amy gasped as she sobbed "w-what happened to him?"

Harry walked over carelessly looking over the body, "all the water from his bodys gone, his dried up"

Louis asked voice trembling "How did.."

Harry said giving the group a mocking smile "Niall"

Amy gasped "n-no, Niall would never-"

Harry snorted "Are you really saying that? This is the guy thats tried to kill you how many times now?

Amy gulped...fear and an overwhelming sadness shone in her eyes, why did it have to be Niall? why?

Some Time after The group walked into there hotel, Harry gave them all a mocking wave before he ran of into the night, he was hungry and wanted to see his other group who were waiting for him near a pub.

Rose smiled at him as he approached, she giggled "hey babe" he said flirtationsly, Harry smirked and then he kissed her, infront of four other three other shadows that had been waiting for him, she kissed him back, it wasnt a kiss of love but of lust.

Harry didnt really have feelings for her but he found her attractive and he had needs, even though he wasnt human anymore he was still a male and he his other desires hadnt gone away.

It also showed the other shadows who was in charge to kiss her so publicly like that, it was a show but that was it.

Harry asked Dean one of the shadows he'd helped after dean had been knocked out by the slayers "so what have we got?"

Dean said "its one of the famous pubs in london, extreamly crowded"

Harry smirked as he said mockingly "so no one will notice a few girls and boys going missing will they?"

Dean shook his head and Harry rubbed his hands together gleefully, red showing in his eyes as his hunger slowly "Exelent" Harry said grinning.

Harry suddenly felt a presence from behind him and then grinned knowing who it was as he turned around.

Rose hissed at the indruder showing her fangs, the new shadow hissed back, teeth glinting like daggers in the moonlight.

Then the intruder asked "care to allow me to join? I'm up for a snack"

Harry waved Rose down and laughed "now thats the spirit, I knew you'd be seeing my way of things soon"

Harry introduced them "Dean, Lion, Danny...this is Niall"

Niall stepped out of the shadows into the light, his skin was extreamly pale like Harrys and his eyes a emotionless black, Harry smirked and held out his hand, Niall shook it and grinned back at him.

Harry breathed deeply in smelling the humans igniting his hunger, Niall and the others did the same, one by one as they opened there eyes a hungry deep red.

Harry grinned as he said "ready everyone?"

Niall smirked back as he said "you bet I am"

Harry chuckled at Nialls enthusiasm, they walked into the pub, Harrys hunger went up a notch, he wanted to feed so badly and he wanted to cause chaos.

Harry shoved one of the men out the way, he grabbed the wine bottle and crashed it against the back of the wall, drawing everyones attention to him.

Rose asked him "what are you doing?"

Harry sneered "change of plan darling"

He orderd Danny, Lion and Dean "make sure no one comes in and no one gets out, I dont care how you do it!"
They didnt question him.

Nial suddenly realised what Harry was doing and laughed in wickid delight.

Niall smiled creuly at the crowds of people that where now staring at them, knowing most of them wouldnt be getting out of this pub alive, this was going to be fun!