Legends Unfold and Slaughter House

Amy was crying on the sofa, she didnt know what to do!

No one knew what to do...Amber was strangly missing Harry again but she was thinking, why did this sitaution feel familer?

It was like their powers seemed familer...Zayn could control fire.

Louis could control Air.

Niall could control water

Harry could control...things to do with the mind, the soul, the spirit of a person.

Amber stood up suddenly as she figured it out...No! it couldnt be...could it?

The Legends...No!

Louis asked her somthing but Amber couldnt comprohend, she was to busy figuring everything out, why hadnt she thought of it before?

The legends had been passed around from werewols to slayers to vampires.

"The years draw near, a battle is apon you, beware for people are not as they seem, out of the ashe's they will rise, 5 powerful beings who will have to Make a choice, you will have to wait as they will seal everyone's fate whether the world will rise or fall".

Out of the Ashes meant out of the dead...Vampires.

5 vampires.

5 beings who it was said could control the elements.

And She had created them...the last part of the prothercy haunted her.

"you will have to wait as they will seal everyone's fate whether the world will rise or fall".

Meanwhile deep into the night Harry smirked, his eyes glittering menacingly, the crowd were fearful and confused as their instincs screamed at them to run or fight, what was happening?

Harry started to speak making his voice loud so everyone could hear him, "so we're taking this over, try to run and it wont end well for anyone you, I know you dont understand whats going on but everyone try not to scream or you'll be able to meet god and ask him your self".

One of the men, Harry assumed he was some sort of bouncer shouted at him "who the hell do you think you are?".

Harrys smiled dangerouly at the man then with a flick of his wrist for everyone to see the man flew in the opposite direction and crashed into one of the walls after this the crowd panicked like sheep they all tried to run for the doors.

The first one to reach the doors, a young man found himself being held in Dannys grip, everywatch as Danny grinned wickidly then he grabbed the man by the head and before the man could utter a sound of suprise Danny twisted and pulled, his neck snapped quickly then the head was ripped of.

Blood splurtard in all directions as the mans head rolled along the ground, Niall closed his eyes as the scent of fresh blood hit him, he stood their for a couple of seconds breathing it in, as his eyes opened they praticly glowed red.

People screamed and cried, some hudderling up to their loved ones crying...
Harry grinned cruely the blood spilt making him feel even more hungry and agressive.
Rose let out a desperate groan besides him "please I cant stand it, the blood...I need...we need to feed"

Niall rolled his eyes at Rose "wheres your sense of fun darling?" he asked her looking amused at the bloody scene before him.

Rose huffed but didnt say anything.

A Women with her husband sudddenly cried out "please have mercy, please" she sobbed.
Harry laughed creully at her "mercy? never heard of it...have you Niall?"
Niall grinned as he said pretending to think "cant say I have Harry" he said.

Niall stalked towards her like a predator stalking his prey because thats all she was in his eyes, prey...a meal ready and waiting.

Her Husband tried to protect her but Niall grabbed him and felt a familer sensation inside the man but instead of sucking the water out he pumped water into the mans body, The Husband started to gurgle and chocke, he held his throat trying to breath...water was coming out of his own mouth.

He was drowning in the water inside his body and his own body flooded, the women screamed as she tried to help him, he died even before he hit the ground.

Niall grabbed hold of the women intending to rip her heart out but Harry snapped "stop! I can sense her, her will is very weak, she'll follow anyone, she'll make a good obiodeant shadow"
Niall nodded and bite her instead on her neck, she couldnt struggle as Niall downed almost all of her blood in seconds and she died.

Harry groaned "Niall"
Niall shrugged sheepishly "sorry, couldnt stop myself, she tasted really good"

Harry rolled his eyes as he said "they all do"

They both smiled nastily at each other as they turned around to face the fearful crowd, Niall bared his fangs as a hungry growl shuddered from his chest, Niall could smell so much blood and hear so many heartbeats it was all to much.

Harry watched Niall smirking to himself as Nialls control started to slip, Harry himself was getting thirsty so he finaly gave the other shadows a nod, they looked eager as all of their fangs showeed and their eyes glowed red with hunger.

And at the same time all the shadows lunged at the humans, it was a blood bath

Harry lost count at how many humans he killed and turned, he was sooo hungry. blood dripped from his mouth, his eyes had a anermelistic light in them, the more blood spilled the more he lost control.

For a moment Niall completly lost himself, he was no longer a shadow but an animal butegring his prey, he killed every single human that he touched or fed from, he couldnt turn anyone as he couldnt stop himself from killing the human he fed from.

Harry and Niall moved like a pack of hungry wolfs, there movements were similer, silent and deadly.

Every single person died in that Pub some died to come back a few hours later thirsting for blood while others simple died never to see their loved ones again but one thing was sure everyone that had died, died screaming in pain and agoney.

Hearts were ripped out while the human was still living, guts trailed along the floor, heads rolled along without bodys and Harry and Niall relished in it.

The night past and the country was in uproar when everyone awoke.

Amber, Amy, Perrie, and the rest of one direction where staring at the Tv, horror and shock was all over the news, the country was at a stand still, all over the channels the blood and brutal murders was being talked out.

The police were baffled, how could someone do such a thing? Why on most of the bodys were drained of blood and why were some of the bodys missing?

Amber felt a touch of anger, she knew they were shadows but how could they be this creul and careless?
They'd obviously let the bodys be discoverd dilebretly, if they werent careful they'd expose Vampire kind to the world!

Amber growled disgusted at what they had done "thats it! I'm talking to them, I dont care if they kill me!"

Amber walked outside before anyone could stop her and started yelling "Niall!! Harry!! I know you can bloody hear me! dam come out now!"