SHE (Beyoncé and Normani)

By jblingy

A short story in which a woman reflects on the time she took advantage of a then eighteen-year-old woman she... More

SHE (Beyoncé & Normani)
SHE (Beyoncé & Normani) - 2
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 3
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 4
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 5
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 6
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 7
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 8
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 9
SHE (Beyoncè and Normani) - 10
SHE (Beyoncè and Normani) - 11
SHE (Beyoncè and Normani) - 12
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 13
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 14
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 15
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 16
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 17
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 18
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 19
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 20
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 21
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 22
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 23
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 24
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 26
SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 27

SHE (Beyoncé and Normani) - 25

1.2K 89 43
By jblingy

Beyoncé's POV

Normani's expression sorrowed. "No, of course." She pressed her hand into my arm, slowly pushing it.

"You seem disappointed," I said, breaking the stillness that took possession of the room.

Her face contorted as though she were offended. "Not at all." She stood from the bed, letting her hoody fall down her shoulders, revealing her smooth arms. "I'm gonna go clean up downstairs."

Since I knew what this was really about, I decided to let her be. She wanted space so I was going to give it to her.

I still think she's disappointed. I can't imagine why when I'm right. How would she feel if Kelly were interested in sleeping with me? She wouldn't go for that.

Or would she?

Maybe I didn't know my Mani as well as I thought.

I opened the door again, ready to pick the conversation back up with my girl. As I was headed my way, the bathroom door opened, a cloud of fog following. The aroma of one of Normani's favorite body washes permeated the air. I stood planted right where I was in the hall.

"Phew, I needed that," I heard Diamanté say.

There was something about the cadence and the statement itself that amused me. But I sobered up because this was the same girl who wanted to have sex with mine. My feet moved steadily with purpose, Diamanté now joining me in the hall.

Eyes and mouth widened, she gasped. A towel was positioned like a headwrap on her head while another was wrapped around her wet body. She removed her hand from her concealed chest and chuckled.

I smiled apologetically. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"I shouldn't be scared, though. You live here."

I flashed a tight-lipped, almost sarcastic smile. She hummed a soft little laugh and smiled shyly at me.

"Beyoncé, again, I apologize." She looked at me earnestly.

"For?"

"For stepping out of bounds, I promise you have nothing to worry about."

"I would hope not."

"Yeah, no. You don't," she insisted.

This time my smile was genuine. "Tell me something, D," I said, folding my arms, using Normani's nickname for her. My eyes cautiously dipped about before finding her eager ones again. Her nerves were fading. Well, that was about to change in 3...2...

I beckoned her.

She hesitated and meekly took a teeny-weeny step. I playfully gave her a look and came close enough to talk quietly. "You know if this happens, there'll be no more friendship." I pulled back just to stare into her eyes, assuring she got the message.

Her skin from brows to soles flushed.

"Right?" I said in my normal pitch.

"Yes, ma'am," she breathed out.

"Choose wisely, Diamanté."

Suddenly we heard footsteps. Diamanté gasped once again and power-walked down the rest of the hall until she was in the guest room, the door slamming shut behind her.

"What's so funny?" Normani asked, studying me.

I turned towards her, delightfully taking in her presence. "Hey you. I was just coming for you."

"Oh, you were?" She couldn't have sounded more disinterested. "Why'd Diamanté slam the door like that?"

"I'd like to know as well."

She gazed at me suspiciously.

"What?" I asked lightly, tracing her chin with my thumb.

"You didn't say anything, did you?"

"Say anything like what?"

"Beyoncé," she grumbled. "She's upset. What happened?"

She wasn't going to let this go. "Baby, I can't speak for why she's upset right now. She was not when I just saw her. All I did was tell her what I told you."

"As soon as she came out the shower?"

"Does it matter? I was on my way to see you and she just happened to be coming out of the bathroom so I took the liberty to let her know."

Normani just stared at me. I could tell she was deciding how to feel about it, but the lust in her eyes didn't lie.

I rubbed her shoulders. "Go check on your friend."

Normani's POV

I can't lie. There is something extremely attractive about Beyoncé confronting somebody over me, even if it is my homegirl. I didn't know whether to be mad at her for scaring my friend or turned on. But I needed to first get to the bottom of things. Beyoncé went to the bathroom and I went to the guest room Diamanté was staying in for the night. I gave a courtesy knock and let her know it was me.

The door opened a few seconds later. My friend was wearing an oversize Aaliyah graphic T-shirt.

"Hey," she said, avoiding eye contact and sitting at the vanity. She picked up the crystal jade roller and started massaging her face.

"Hey," I returned, sitting on the bed. "You okay?"

"Yeah," she said emphatically, her voice higher in pitch. "Sorry about the door, I didn't mean for it to slam."

"That's okay." I paused and looked at my white toenails. "Did something happen when you got out the shower?"

She turned around to look at me. "What she told you?"

"She sent you a message," I said, choosing my words carefully.

She did a lip-trill and I laughed, her joining me.

"Message received," she said, resuming her face-rolling. "You got a good one, sis."

I smiled slyly. "I know."

"Yeah, if I were you I'd be fucking her brains out right now."

"Well damn, I wanted to check on you."

She cheesed at me. "And that's why I love you. I'm good, mama, I promise. Go get your woman."

"I already have her."

Beyoncé's POV

I must have done something right because when I returned to bed and the lights were off, Normani damn near pounced on me, blessing my skin with heated kisses.

"To what do I owe...?" I blissfully managed to get out. "This pleasure." I moaned as she took one of my nipples into her mouth, eagerly suckling. Before long, my sweats were off, and my leg hiked around her. I was concerned because I didn't want to harm her poor neck. But she made it clear she wanted it there. "Oooh."

Her mouth was surrounding me now, my precious pearl. "Mm, yes. That's a good girl...eat Mommy." She's confided in me that she loves my dirty talk. "...Like it's yo' last meal."

And then she stopped. I mean, got off the bed stopped.

"What—what happened?!"

"I gotta use the bathroom, boo," she said before taking off.

"Ugh," I complained but understood. She had to go, she had to go.

It was when I heard the shower water turn on that I got out the bed now as well. If she locked the door, so help me...

Thankfully, I was able to freely turn the knob and enter. Normani was in the process of stepping out of her thong, now fully nude.

"Hi gorgeous," she cooed.

"You think it's funny?"

She smiled and took my hand, pulling us into the shower and closing its door. Eyeing me seductively, she descended to her knees. A gush of air was felt as she spread me, a mewl pushing from my throat when she thrusted her tongue, accessing the depths of me. This time she didn't stop until my peak.

When she was on her feet again, I lovingly held her neck and kissed her how we both liked it: utterly slow and deep. It didn't take long to get lubricated again. I rubbed from the valley of her breasts down to her abs.

"Look at me," I commanded lowly as my hand drifted lower.

She arched her back against the wall.

"Don't worry," I assured, sensing her concerns about possibly falling. She nodded and looked down at my hand. Then she eased one my fingers inside her own lubricated depths, all the while maintaining eye contact.

She knows the affect that bestows on me. I bit her chin and rubbed her clitoris in addition to my other finger working inside her.

Another moan escaped her body as I told her she would be riding me afterwards.

"Your stamina in check?" I said, adding another finger and circling. I knew it was.

"Mhm, yours?"

There were still some things to discuss, but it could wait. 

AN: Sorry for the long wait! It's been exactly a month. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 50.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
622K 9.6K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
250K 8.6K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...