Unknowingly Halal (lawful)

By love_angell20

I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any... More

introduction.
prologue
1. Marriage proposal
2. Wedding
3. Elope / her savior
4. That stranger
5. Home
6. This girl
7. Attracted.
8. Is this a pure friendship?
9. Not right but feels right
10. My wife.
11. I saw my husband
12. Sharing bedroom?
13. I want more
14. Growing feelings
15. Reality.
16. I. Am. Not. Yours!
17. Painful realisation
18. Decision
19. You. Are. Mine. part 1
20. Your. Are. Mine. part 2
21. lost her!
22. Forcing her Again.
23. He didn't regret.
24. The Truth.
25. Revelation.
26. Happiness with fear.
27. You are my wife!
28. The baby
29. Let me love you
30. Love me. part 1
31. Love me. part 2
32. The bundle of joy
33. Why?
34. Betrayal
35. Birthday.
37. My Peace
38. Afraid.
39. Inaaya / Their cure.
40. Her happiness
41. Don't you dare!
42. Won her.
43. Revealed / Can we talk?
44. I Hate You!
45. Inaaya's mother
46. Inaaya!!
47. Our Inaaya
48. Their broken doll
49. Sameer's hate and outburst
50. Sameer can't do this.
51. Falling for her, Again.
52. Innocent questions.
53. His peace is his Adi.
54. My Family.
55. letting out.
56. She lost everything.
57. Separate ways.
58. Kidnapping (part 1st)
59. Kidnapping (part 2nd)
60. Finding them.
61. He has to chose!
62. His Family.
Epilogue

36. In Paris

11.7K 840 408
By love_angell20

Adiba's POV

"Happy birthday meri jaan" I whispers and snuggle my face in her small blankets and tried to inhale her baby fragrance which I never got. closing my eyes I felt a lone tear escape my eyes.

I get out of bed early in the morning before sunrise. I shower and got dress before doing wazu. I did my Namaz and prayed for my Inaaya's happiness and her health.

Getting out of the room after wearing my coat I walk toward the twins' room. I peek inside and saw them sleeping with their dad. Last night twins pleaded sarmad to sleep with them which he also wanted as he missed the twins so much. Closing the door slowly I walk out of the house.

"Everything is ready," the driver said I nodded and open the car and sat inside. The driver drove to the closest mosque.

Reaching there I got out of the car and took out a few plastic bags while the driver follows me with remaining bags. I saw a few people there probably waiting for me. I walk toward them. They smile as they saw me.

I distributed plastic bags to them which contains few clothes sweets and money.

"May Allah always keep you happy dear and gives you all the happiness you deserve" old women bless me while others mumble Ameen while smiling at me.

"Please pray for my daughter's happiness and her healthy life" I requested them like always. They give me sympathy looks and smile. They could see in my eyes that my daughter wasn't with me that's why I came here every year and ask them to pray for her. I turn around and walk away from there after I was done.

"You can go home. I'll come"
"But mam sir will...."

"please jasper" I pleaded he sigh. Nodding his head he went away.

I always came here to distribute in my daughter's name. This day I miss her and regrets my actions more than any other days. I had everything in my life today but that peace I always wanted was not there. The two crying faces never erase from my mind. They still haunt me. I tried everything to forget them but as if my heart didn't want to forget them.

I kept walking on the street in my thoughts remembering the day when Inaaya came into this world. At first, I didn't want to be happy that day, I always make myself convinced that I didn't have to do anything with that child but that time I never thought, when I give birth to inaaya that day would be a the happiest day for me. As the days went on and inaaya grown inside me I started feeling that motherly feelings. That day i birth inaaya I become a mother. And for me, that day would be always special. No matter what, no matter where we all, Inaaya would be always mine and Sameer's flesh and blood and for us, she would always be our part and our love. Our daughter. Our Inaaya.

A tear escapes my eyes. I took a deep breath and sat on the bench. I was lost in my thought when I heard

"You know sometimes I really hate that bastard to the extent to kill him" I look my right side to find sarmad looking ahead of us. "After all this. After all, I did. You still can't forget him" he looks at me with hurt in his eyes. I look away.

"I was just missing my daughter, sarmad" I tried to convince him. I felt his hand on my hand.

"You know I never stop you from loving your daughter and missing her. I just can't bear you missing your ex-husband because of whom you're bearing all this. Adiba... I can't see you in pain. You all I have" he said. a sob escape my mouth. He pulled me in a hug.

"Sarmad I love you and I'm sorry for causing you pain but I can't forget them. I can't forgive myself for betraying and breaking his heart brutally. I can't forget that one of my biggest part is still with him. My daughter" he pulled back and cupped my face.

"Baby... We can still apply for inaaya's custody. We can have Inaaya legally" my eyes lit up with the thought of my daughter being with me.

"Is it possible?" I asked with hope in my eyes.

"Of course my love, if we will prove him guilty then no one can stop us from taking Inaaya," Sarmad said with convincing tone. I think about this and being selfish for a second I thought I could do this. I could take inaaya with me but when I realised that it would broke sameer even more I shudder. I know inaaya was the only one for whom sameer maybe just maybe was happy.

"No sarmad. I can't do this. I already gave him his punishment I can't make him suffer even more" I denied shaking my head. He stares at me for sometime before standing up. Holding his hand out for me he said.

"As you say. Now let's go... The twin will be waiting for us"

*********

Sameer's POV,

"Really daddy!" Inaaya beam in excitement.

"Yes, baby" I affirmed smiling.

"Yaayyy" she started jumping up and down making me laugh.

"Now let's go, pack our stuff," I said and pick her up in my arms.

I have to go out of the country for an important meeting and I was damn if I left my daughter even for a minute this far away from me. So we were going to Paris and we would be staying there for a couple of more days after my meeting as inaaya wanted to see the Eiffel Tower. so I thought it would be great if I showed Inaaya Paris beauty.

"Daddy, you will take me for shopping, I want new dresses and shoes and lots of stuff" Inaaya yell in excitement while her tone was clear that she was giving me ordered.

"Okay boss," I said dramatically bowing a little. Inaaya giggles and kiss my cheeks then we began packing our stuff.

*********

"I'm so excited sameer. This is the first time we will be alone. Just you, me and our Inaaya. I will do my best to take care of her. Do you trust me right?" She asked with a beautiful smile.

"Maybe" Was my answer. I look at my daughter who was sitting on my lap while looking out of the window. She was so excited after we landed in Paris.

I felt her holding my hand and then she intertwined our fingers. I look at our hand and then her "I know you trust me. You're just too afraid to admit"

"Amsha you're the only one whom I want to trust enough to let you come in our life but...." She squeezes my hand.

"But your past's horrible experience can't let you" she stated. I sighed and look out of the window only for her to cup my face and make me look at her "I will wait till you accept me sameer. I love you and I know one day you will love me back and you will accept me with all your heart as your spouse" she said with hoping smiled. I gave her a broken smile.

"Ishq Sirf ek baar hota hai, jo mujhe hogaya (True love happen only once and it already happened to me)" I remove her hand from my face and freed my hand from hers and look out of the window.

I felt my eyes burning as I remember my only love. As I remember our beautiful moments as I remember how much I loved her. I loved her with my everything and in return she betrayed me. Broke me. In all those years I did my best to cover my inner self, my pain which somehow I did but only I and my broken heart knew how much I was in pain. Adiba ruined me to the extent where I couldn't even think about any other women. Who said with time every wound heals? If you ask me my answer will be not. At least not in ishq's (love's) pain and ishq's betrayal. This wound never heals it only increase every time. It just that we used to feel this pain and expertly hide it from the world. My heart still in pain. My soul still screaming for her but my mind only makes me understand that I need to be strong for my daughter. And that was I always did. I close my eyes and felt a tear escape my eyes which I immediately wipe it.

I felt a small hand wrapped around my neck. I glance at my daughter who hugged me nuzzling her face in my neck. "Daddy I'm sleepy" she mumbled. I wrapped my arms around her small figure and kissed her head.

"Then sleep, my love" this was my only hope of living. My smile and my light in the darkness. I don't need anyone. No one.

**********

"Yay!" Inaaya screamed in excitement. While I ran behind her as she was running here and there.

"Inu, slow down baby" I yelled but as always my stubborn daughter ignores it.

After spending two days doing only works and meeting finally I took time for my baby and took her for an outing. Amsha was busy in some work in the hotel as we still had to attend one meeting though I insist, but she refused, saying we will go tomorrow again after the meeting.

"Daddy I want icecream" inaaya yelled showing me ice cream parlour.

"Okay, let's go" I grab her hand and went there. We set on the chair and I began looking in the menu.

"Daddy, strawberry ice cream" Inaaya beam with a bright smile and excitement written all over her face.

"I know my love" I knew her favourite flavour was strawberry just like her mother. Adiba also loved strawberry ice creams.

I ordered ice cream for her and cold drink for me with some snacks

"Daddy its yummy! Taste it" she bends on the table to feed me but before I could hold her, her hand accidentally nudge on the cold drink glass, making it fall on me. I narrow my eyes at her.

"Sorry" but seeing her cute pout I smiled softly. Not wanting to scared my daughter.

"Its okay baby. I'll come after cleaning. You sit here and no need to go anywhere. Do I make me clear?" I asked in a stern tone. She immediately nodded. I got up and kiss her cheeks before going to find a washroom.

I stopped as my phone started ringing. It was from Amsha. She was asking if we come after dinner or will have with her. I told her we will have our dinner with her and I hung up the call after she said she will order our food.

I enter in the washroom and was busy cleaning myself when I heard.

"You know your maa will scold me for this. How many times does she teach you manners? Is it the way we behave in public?" A man around my age was scolding a little boy.

"But I didn't start dad. It was Rubi" that little boy whined.

"She is your little sister shafi"

"She is not little she's my twin" that boy whos name I assumed was Shafi said.

"But still she was little. She came after 7 minutes you came" that man tries to make his son understand.

"Dad please save me from maa... She becomes scary sometimes" that boy look truly scared of his mother. I chuckled silently shaking my head.

"Shafi. She is your maa. I don't want to hear anything against her" that man said in a stern tone. He seems to love his wife too much.

"Okay fine... But please save me from maa" Shafi pleaded.

"Okay okay I will do this last time"

After cleaning myself I turn to go but before me, they walk out while I followed them only to rooted in my place.

"What took you so long! What were you both father and son planning against me?" I felt all the air sucks in my chest. Heartbeat with my breath stopped. Stomach churn painfully. While sweat form on my forehead.

I remembered this voice. I could say who this voice belongs to even after so many years I could recognise her voice. I took a few steps toward the door with my trembling legs. And there I saw her standing while holding the hand of a little girl around 3 years old. She looks changed. More beautiful more confidence.

"Maa sorry please don't mad at me" Shafi pleaded. She narrows her eyes at him.

Maa?

"I will deal with you when we go back home," she said.

"Adiba, let it go.. Don't spoil your mood" that man said.

"Sarmad you don't need to interfere. He always does that" Adiba said clearly looking offended and somehow upset.

"Baby, I know. I already scold him and he said he won't do this again. Now please smile for me" he makes a fake pout causing Adiba smile for him.

"That's my girl" he exclaimed and what he did make my entire being froze. He kissed her on her cheeks. "Now let's go resume our family outing" he smiled while the children beam in excitement.

As I saw her walking away with her family a tear finally escape from my eyes with...

"Adi" Adiba halted on her track and suddenly turn around.

************

How was it?

Cliffhanger? Sorry😜

What do you guys think about this chapter? Share your thoughts.

Another emotional chapter is coming guys. I cried while writing that chapter😭

Don't forget to leave votes and comments.

Love angel❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
1M 36.3K 56
"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years....love..... you are mine"he said... . "I'...
594K 31.9K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
625K 27.1K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...