Unknowingly Halal (lawful)

By love_angell20

I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any... More

introduction.
prologue
1. Marriage proposal
2. Wedding
3. Elope / her savior
4. That stranger
5. Home
6. This girl
7. Attracted.
8. Is this a pure friendship?
9. Not right but feels right
10. My wife.
11. I saw my husband
12. Sharing bedroom?
13. I want more
14. Growing feelings
15. Reality.
16. I. Am. Not. Yours!
17. Painful realisation
18. Decision
19. You. Are. Mine. part 1
20. Your. Are. Mine. part 2
21. lost her!
22. Forcing her Again.
23. He didn't regret.
24. The Truth.
25. Revelation.
26. Happiness with fear.
27. You are my wife!
28. The baby
29. Let me love you
30. Love me. part 1
31. Love me. part 2
32. The bundle of joy
33. Why?
34. Betrayal
36. In Paris
37. My Peace
38. Afraid.
39. Inaaya / Their cure.
40. Her happiness
41. Don't you dare!
42. Won her.
43. Revealed / Can we talk?
44. I Hate You!
45. Inaaya's mother
46. Inaaya!!
47. Our Inaaya
48. Their broken doll
49. Sameer's hate and outburst
50. Sameer can't do this.
51. Falling for her, Again.
52. Innocent questions.
53. His peace is his Adi.
54. My Family.
55. letting out.
56. She lost everything.
57. Separate ways.
58. Kidnapping (part 1st)
59. Kidnapping (part 2nd)
60. Finding them.
61. He has to chose!
62. His Family.
Epilogue

35. Birthday.

12.8K 818 456
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

After all, you guys are success persuading me to update today.

So let's start this new journey❤

>>>>>>>>>>>>

5 YEARS LATER

"Happy Birthday"

"I said, Get up!"

"No! Please let me sleep"

"I'm telling you last time get up or you won't like the consequences"

"I'm not scared of you"

"Accha? (Really) let's see"

"Oppss"

"Now say, you won't scared of me"

"Okay okay, little monster!" I hiss as she sat on my stomach and started hitting me on my face with the pillow.

"What do you want?" I asked in fake annoyance

I open my eyes and see my life. My air where I breathe. My heart's every beat was because of her. My everything. My whole world.

"You know what I want, daddy," she whined with a cute pout on her face.

Yes, my daughter. Inaaya. The apple of my eyes.

"But baby your party is in the evening. And today is Sunday. You know na daddy only got this day to sleep" I said and sat up while Settling her on my lap.

"No daddy I'm not here to talk about the party," she said glaring at me. Oh, I know what she was talking about.

"They will come here in the evening so what's the point to go there?" Inaaya was asking to go to her grandparents aka my parent's place. She always demanded to go there on Sunday cause she didn't want to spend her weekend here all alone. So, for her I also have to be there with her cause I don't want to spend my weekend without my daughter.

"We will come with them at evening"

"But I have a lot of works to do before your party"

"You can leave me there"

"You want to leave daddy here all alone?" I asked with a sad face. She quickly shook her head as no.

"I will never leave you daddy" she denied instantly and kiss my cheeks making me smile.

"Then don't ask me left you anywhere where I couldn't stay"

"Okay, then you should play with me. You know na... This empty house haunts me if you are not around" Inaaya complaint. My heart skips it's beat as I remember someone. It's not the first time I remember her. In fact, Inaaya always reminds me of her. I shrugged and smiled at my daughter and kiss her head.

"Okay. First, let's have breakfast. And today I'm going to make something very special for my daughter" I said and got out of the bed while she was in my arms. I walk downstairs while she was whining about why I invited her classmates. She didn't like any of them.

And this was my life. Every morning except Sunday I wake up before Inaaya and got her ready for her school and made her breakfast cause nor I trust anyone with her foods nor she likes to have her meals without me especially breakfast and dinner. Cause lunchtime she was in her school and I was in my office.

I and Inaaya live here in our house along with some of my old servants. My mother and father tried many times to make me hired a babysitter for inaaya but I won't allow after her first baby sitter who tries to raise her hand on my daughter. It was good that I came in the house a little early and saw it. I fired her that instant and after that, I never trusted on anyone, not Inaaya can trust anyone else. She never talks to strangers neither she like this babysitting thing she even didn't like to stay with a servant for long she always needs me around her. Other than me and my parents, she likes to be with Amsha.

Amsha was the only one I trust enough to let her pick Inaaya sometimes if I was stuck with anything important. She knows how to take care of Inaaya. And she truly loves my daughter. Either Inaaya likes her company not that much but enough to passes her time.

"So here is your breakfast" I put her special breakfast in front of her. She squealed happily seeing chocolate pancakes and a large cup of chocolate milkshake.

"Today is your birthday that's why I'm allowing you that much chocolates," I said making a stern face.

"Okay mamma" Inaaya tease me and dig in. I chuckled. She always called me mamma when I instructed her or scolded her on the topics where most of the mothers did.

Today my Inaaya will turn five. I had wished her last night and celebrates her birthday with our little ice creams party but still, I want to throw a party for my daughter so she could enjoy with her..... not so friendly classmates. You will be surprised to know my daughter didn't have any friends. not even a one.

*******

"Inu, beta, come out, I need to get you ready" I knock on the bathroom door third time now. I already bath her but she said she wants some time alone. In her words... I want to relax for some time in the bathtub.

"Coming daddy! Just give me 5 minutes" she yelled.

"Past 15 minutes you're saying 5 minutes. Come out this instant or else I will come inside" I warned.

"Okay mamma" she yelled before opening the door. She was wearing her cute little bathrobe. She huff and walk past me.

"What were you doing in the bathroom?" I asked going after her.

"Obviously taking a bath. What type of question is that, daddy?" she rolled her eyes and pick her panties and wore it.

"30 minutes is too much for bath baby," I sat in front of her and help her taking off her bathrobe."You will catch a cold" Picking her beautiful black dress I make her wear.

"Okay mamma" I narrow my eyes at her playfully at this but she giggles causing a smile to appear on my lips.

"You really become a naughty girl" I pull her both cheeks kissing her nose.

"Daddy please don't pull my cheeks" she whines. I laugh at her cute angry face and pick her up and walk toward the dressing table.

"So... Tell me which hairstyle do you want me to do?" I asked setting her on the chair and first dry her hair.

I learned everything for my daughter. At first, everything was so difficult, almost impossible. Sometimes it makes me frustrated and I wanted to run away from everything and hide somewhere but only one glance of my innocent motherless daughter gave me power and energy to try again and again.

All those years were hell for me. After Adiba left that night, Aliya comes the next morning and she was the one who took care of Inaaya. Aliya informed Amsha when Amsha called to know where I was and why I didn't come to the office. I was in a deep depression for almost 1 year. I locked myself in my room. I was broken and had many break down that whole year. Amsha and salar tried their best to take care of me and they called my parents.

My mom and dad came. They asked me what happen? And where was my wife? I told them that we got a divorce and she left the house. Mom dad was hurt and many time asked me the reason which i refused to tell them. Arman was also heartbroken. He had met Adiba couple of time. Once in during her pregnancy and once after Inaaya's birth. Though they were relieved that Adiba didn't take my daughter with her but then again ask me why a mother could leave her 3 months old daughter. How I could tell them that she hated my daughter. She didn't even acknowledge her as her flesh and blood.

Almost one year past and I was still the same. Crying in the night. Calling out for her to come back to me. I almost lost myself. I could even die if Inaaya wasn't there. I thought about ending my life because the pain becomes unbearable for me. I couldn't take that anymore. Mom and dad were staying with me those days and they love Inaaya greatly so I thought about ending everything for me, this pain, this aches of my heart by killing myself.

Flashed back

One night I was sitting in my room shattered, staring at the broken glass I broke that night. Picking up one piece I sat on the bed thinking about Adiba. My tears were continuously falling. I place one broken piece of glass on my wrist and was about to cut myself when I heard...

"Daddy" My body froze. My head shot up and I look at the door.

That time Inaaya barely know how to walk. She started making her way toward me with her small tiny feet wobbling. I was shocked to see her this late at night and after hearing daddy from her for the first time I felt something stirred in my heart. Mom always tried to make her say words and this was her first word.

"Daddy" she again called me holding her small hand toward me as if saying me to hold her. She was about to put her small tiny feet on the glass I instantly pick her in my arms in pure panic. I shivered to even think of my baby being hurt. She put her small palm on both of my cheeks and wipe my tears shaking her head. "Daddy no" she shook her head and I saw her eyes watery and lips quivering seeing my tears falling. I was still shocked and didn't know what to do. I just stare at her face.

What were going to do sameer!? My fatherly instinct spoke.

You're going to end your life leaving your daughter in this world. Today your mom dad will take care of her but after them? who will take care of your daughter? Who will give her the love she deserves? Don't you know what this cruel world do to an orphan girl?

As I realised what could've happened after me with my daughter I shudder to the core. A cold shiver ran down my spine. I clutched her closed to my chest "No, I won't leave you meri jaan I won't leave you" I kiss her face repeatedly and that day I came out of my breakdown self.

Flash back end

After getting Inaaya ready I took her out of the room. "Go to your dadi. She is here in the living room waiting for you" I said kissing her cheeks. She kissed me back before I place her on the floor. She ran downstairs. "Don't run on the stairs, Inaaya" I yelled in stern tone but she just ignores me and continued ran. I kept looking at her holding my breath till she got down and ran toward the living room. Releasing a breath I went to my room praying in my heart for my daughter's safety.

*********

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Inaaya. Happy birthday to you" everyone sings a birthday song for my little girl.

She looked so happy. Her eyes were sparkling seeing that beautiful and delicious cake. I held her hands and cut the cake with her. She took a piece and then lick its icing and smile sheepishly at me before bringing it to my lips. I smile at her excitement and took a small bite before feeding her that remaining piece.

"Happy birthday mera baccha (my baby)" I said and kissed her cheeks. She kissed me back and went to her grandparents with another piece of cake.

"Sorry for coming late" after sometimes we heard a loud voice. I turn around to the voice and saw her coming toward us. She glances at me with a smile on her face. I smile back. Before she walks toward inaaya.

"Happy birthday my love" she smiles and kissed Inaaya on her cheeks which inaaya wipe off her cheeks instantly.

She pouted making a hurt face which Inaaya response with a frown. I chuckled at them. Inaaya didn't like anyone kissing her. She only allows her grandparents other than me to kisses her. And she only likes to kiss me and not even her grandparents.

"That's rude munchkin"

"That's really meh" Inaaya reply arrogantly. I laugh at my daughter's bluntness.

"Let's see how long you can resist my kisses. After some time you have to accept it" she said staring at me on her last sentence with a meaningful smirk. I raise my eyebrows and then rolled my eyes seeing her idiotic grin. Walking toward them I pick up Inaaya.

"That's never gonna happen" I smirk looking at her. She pouted.

"We will see" she wink at me and took inaaya in her arms. I shook my head and smile looking at my daughter who was so happy receiving her birthday gifts.

Na thi duniya ki khuwahish, na hai wo meri Adat.
Wo ek shaqs, jisme basi hai meri duniya, wo hai meri chahat, wo hai meri Inaayat.
(By your talented author😉)

__________

"Now come on sleep" I pleaded. They shook their heads.

"We want to hear more stories" my three years old twin whined. pouting.

"No, it's enough. we need to sleep right now" I said and tug them inside their blankets.

"No, I don't want to sleep," Shafi said shaking his head.
"Me too. Today dad is coming. We want to meet him" Rubi said looking at me with the same eyes as mine.

They jumped out of the bed and ran outside the room. Now I get it. They wanted to passes their time so they could meet their dad.

"You can meet your dad in the morning," I said and walk toward them in the living room. They were sitting on the couch.

"No, we want to meet him now. Dad said he will bring us lots of chocolates and toys" they both jumped in excitement. I smiled looking at them.

"Okay na, no one is going to eat your chocolates and steal your toys. When you both wake up tomorrow morning you will find your toys and chocolates in your room. I promise" I tried to persuade them but with whom I was kidding they were just as stubborn as their dad and me. They shook their head stubbornly.

"Babies, please....."

"You know they won't listen" We heard a voice which startled me for a second before I recognized that voice and turn to look at Sarmad. He was smiling and walk toward us.

"Dad" they both beam and ran toward him. Sarmad pick both of them in his arms and kisses their cheeks and forehead.

"Dad missed you so much," he said and they both reply with we miss you too I smiled and them.

Sarmad took them to the sofa and made them sat there. "Really or you miss the gifts you wanted me to bring?" he asked and they look at me as if asking if I said something. I raise my hands and shook my head. "No, your maa didn't say anything. I know you both enough to know what's running in this little head of yours " Sarmad said and they both smile sheepishly.

"Dad please" they both whine pouting. I chuckled at their expressions.

"Okay fine" he stood up and walk toward his luggage he picks up the small bag and walk toward them. "This is for both of you," sarmad said handing them that bag. They both squealed and said loud thank you and ran inside their room.

He looks at me and a bright smile came to his lips. He began walking toward me but I turn around and walk inside the kitchen.

"Adiba.. baby sorry" he walks behind me.

"Keep your sorry to yourself"

"No, I don't want to keep my sorry to myself. I want to give it to you"

I ignored him and began heating up his meal. He stood on the kitchen door with a puppy face. I couldn't angry with this puppy face of his.

"Didn't you miss me?" He asked with a fake pout.

I pick up the apple and throw at him which he caught "you know, I hate you" I said with an angry face as my eyes began filling up. He smiles and began walking toward me.

"You love me. And you know that" Sarmad cupped my face and wipe my tears which just fall on my cheeks "Meri Jaan.. You need to do this" he pleaded. I shook my head and look down. "You know na? I won't ask anything which causes you pain. And that's why I want you to do this before it's too late"

"Sarmad... I.." He cut me off

"I'm with you. I'll always there for you" Sarmad assured me with sincerity I hugged him feeling home. He kissed my head rubbing my back soothingly.

"Now please stop crying. You know na, you look horrible when you cry" he chuckled. I move back and hit him on his chest. He laughed and cupped my face wiping my tears he kiss my cheeks "But still I love you" he said with love and care filled in his eyes causing a smile to my lips.

"I love you too" I hug him again before mumbling. I'm so grateful to have him in my life.

*************

How was it?

Do you guys like the start? More to come. Please have patience I know this chapter is going to trigger all of you in many ways.

Share your openion. And what you think about this chapter and what your expecting for the next chapter.

Do votes and comments to get fast updates like this.

Love angel❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 9.9K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
683K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
263K 11.5K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...