Let's Get Lost Into The Stars

By hazedemeraldeyes

Nova just so happened to be in the right place at the right time. That right place right time? On a beach at... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
49.
50.
Alternate ending

48.

1.1K 27 5
By hazedemeraldeyes

"Oh my god that dress is made for you!" Sarah began crying when she saw Nova put the dress on.

"The top is made from one of mom's old shirts," Nova replied, this was the second time she had the dress on when it was fully fitted and she had never felt prettier.

"You seriously look amazing," Cline also wipes off a few of her tears. She was definitely a wedding crier.

"Jordyn, you did amazing," Bailey nodded.

"Stop it," Jordyn joked, he was proud of the creation he had made.

There was a knock on the door to the suite of the hotel, it was Shawn being nosey, he wanted to know what the dress looked like. Nova's hair was in curls all around her, she didn't want it up because she felt prettier when it was down. Her makeup was done elegantly, red lips to compliment her fair skin tone, and a traditional Smokey eye painted her eyelids.

"Oh my god, you look absolutely beautiful, shitbag," Shawn joked, hugging his sister.

"You still look like a bag of flaming garbage," Nova replied with a laugh.

"Seriously though, this is going to be amazing, how are you?" Shawn asked.

"I'm excited and now I'm a little nervous," Nova answered. "But I'm mostly excited, how is Rudy?"

Shawn nodded, "He's doing pretty much the same."

"I figured that would be the case."

"I should get going, I just wanted to check up on you," Shawn said, disappearing from the room as fast as he came into it.

"One last thing," Sarah said, grabbing the necklace that Nova was going to wear, Sarah motioned for Nova to turn around so Sarah could fasten it around her neck.

"How do I look?" Nova asked.

"Literally so beautiful," Bailey with a happy smile on her face and her hands over her heart in an endearing way.

"She's right, you look breathtaking," Morgan added.

"Rudy is going to be so taken away by you," Ana said.

"You guys hype me too much," Nova laughed lightly and shook her head.

"No, it's all so true," Cline nodded.

There was another knock on the door, this time it was Rudy's mom announcing that the wedding was going to start soon and that the wedding party should get in their places.

"Good luck babe, you'll be great," Sarah gave Nova one last hug before she made her way down to the beach.

Nova went to leave, but she checked her phone, Rudy had sent her a message, he was asking Nova to meet him before the wedding. She went to the spot that he suggested, he was on the other side of the hallway so he didn't see Nova.

They stood with their backs to the walls near the edge, where the walls met, Rudy held his hand out, which Nova took without a second thought. "Hey my love," Rudy said softly.

"Hey," Nova's voice was a little shaken, she was running on pure adrenaline.

"I just wanted to tell you good luck and I can't wait to see you," Rudy held her hand, running his fingertips against her skin gently.

"I can't wait to see you either," Novs said quietly. "You're going to be great."

"I know we are," Rudy nodded.

"We could just Jim and Pam it and run away and get married really fast," Nova joked.

Rudy laughed, "My mom would kill us."

"So would our friends. We should probably get going," Nova pointed out as she looked at the time.

"Probably, but I just wanted to talk to you for a second," Rudy replied.

"You're not having doubts are you?" Nova asked, she felt worried for some reason.

"Hell no, are you?"

"Absolutely not."

"You better get out there," Nova said, she could see out of the large glass doors and people were looking for him.

"I'm so excited," he gave her hand a squeeze.

"I am too," she returned the gesture and Rudy let go, running outside.

Shawn made his way into the building once Rudy was out, he found Nova quickly, smiling at his sister. "I'm so happy for you, Nova."

"I'm so many things right now," Nova replied.

"Good? Bad?"

"Mostly good, just nervous for the vows," she replied as the music began playing.

"That's our que," Shawn bent his elbow and held it out for Nova, she wove her arm through Shawn's and they began walking down the isle.

As soon as the doors opened and Rudy saw Nova, he cried. It wasn't sobs, but a few tears fell from his eyes, he couldn't believe that she was going to marry him, an idiot from Alaska! Chase saw Rudy bring his hand up to wipe his eyes and clapped him on the shoulder. Nova smiled when she saw Rudy, if she focused too much on him though, she would cry as well.

Shawn led her down the isle and she saw all of her friends and their family watching, she thought that she would be nervous, but all she could think about was how she was finally marrying the man of her dreams.

"Hey," Rudy mouthed as Nova stood in front of him and she smiled at him.

"Hi," she mouthed back.

They got through the ceremony, up until their vows, they both had prepared their own and Nova wanted to start. She held Rudy's hands and she began talking.

"Rudy... Shawn once said that we were soulmates; when he said that, I doubted him. However, I have found that you are my soulmate, you make the weight of the world on my shoulders feel like nothing with the peace that you bring me. You make the hardest days that much easier and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I know that we talk about the stars all of the time, but I don't care, the universe and the stars brought you to me. You've given me a new life and a new look into the world, I could never thank you enough for the family you have given me and the love that you have shown me. I promise to always love you and be a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, a heart and soul to adore. I love you so much Rudy and I can't wait for the rest of forever with you," Nova recited, making Rudy almost cry, but he didn't, he held it together.

"Nova, I don't even know where to begin, you not only show me how beautiful this life is, but how to be a better person every single day. You make coffee taste better, you make the sky more blue, you make this life seem that much easier, you make me feel like I can do anything. I can't wait to hear more myths from you, I can't wait to explore places we have never been, I can't wait to live my life with not only the most beautiful girl in the entire universe, but also my very best friend. Nothing in this world will ever tear us apart, I know that I have found the person that I belong with and I'm so thankful I've met you. I've never met someone like you, Nova. You're the kindest person I have ever met and you're one of the strongest women I have ever met and I don't know why you chose to love me, but thank you for going on this journey with me. Thank you for never giving up on us, I love you Nova," Rudy said and Nova was definitely in tears.

"You May now kiss the bride."

Rudy and Nova quickly kissed each other, it felt different that any other kiss they had shared before, but that was mostly due to the fact that they don't kiss each other in front of so many people, not the fact that this was their first kiss as a married couple.

They made their way back down the isle, the reception was just a little bit away from where the ceremony was, they were excited to eat, that ceremony lasted forever and all they could think about was food.

"I'm so hungry," Nova leaned over to Rudy as they sat down first.

"I can't stop thinking about all of the food, the pasta specifically," Rudy whispered back to Nova.

"That was such a beautiful ceremony," Sarah was the first one at their table. "Like I almost cried."

"Thank you," Nova smiled.

They were told by almost everyone how amazing their wedding was, they really did try to make it special and not a typical snooze fest. As they were finishing up scarfing the food down, Shawn stood up.

"Hey everybody," he began, smiling down at the new couple. "I just wanted to say congratulations to not only my sister, but now my best friend who turned into my brother. Love isn't easy, but you two make it look like a walk on the beach, I want nothing but a happy, healthy future for you two."

Shawn banded the mic over to Bailey, "Rudy, Nova, you two are seriously the best couple and my absolute favorite couple. I'm so glad you two found each other and I hope you guys stay together forever."

They all made their own little speeches and congratulated the couple, all of them were really heartfelt and loving, which made Nova cry and Rudy's smile was now permanently etched in his face.

"Alright guys, it's time for the couple's first face," the DJ announced. "This one is a request made by the groom."

Rudy and Nova stood up, and when they did, 'Butterfly Kisses' began playing. Nova gasped as Rudy placed his hand son her hips. "What is it?"

"This is mom's favorite song, she used to play it all of the time when we were younger," Nova replied, resting her head on Rudy's chest.

"Nova, she's here with us," Rudy saw a cardinal sitting a ways away, pointing it out to Nova, she thought back to what he said about the small, red birds.

Nova smiled and let a few more tears fall, "She is with us."

"Alright ya ass, unhand her," Chase smiled at Rudy after they all got up and danced together. "Gotta let me dance with my best friend."

"I guess that leaves you and me, handsome," Cline joked as Chase and Nova began to dance.

"You look so great Nova, I'm glad you two finally got your heads out of your asses," Chase commented.

"That was all Rudy," Nova laughed.

"Yeah, basically," Chase nodded. "You're my best friend, like ya know, girl-wise and I just want you to know you can always come to me. I know Rudy is a great friend of mine too, but if he ever irritates you or upsets you, give me a call anytime."

"I know, I appreciate that, Chase."

"Alright, her your filthy hands off my sister," Shawn stepped in.

"I wash my hands sometimes, okay?" Chase joked.

"We totally believe that," Nova laughed.

"How are yoI feeling?" Shawn asked.

"So good," Nova nodded. "I was nervous for no reason."

"I told you, it all works out in the end," Shaw smiled.

"I don't even know what the next step is now. A house? I don't even know how to buy a house."

Shawn laughed, "Just go on your European honeymoon and worry about life later."

"You know that's not always so simple."

"You've gotten better at being a spazz," Shawn chuckled.

"Shut up," Nova smacked his chest lightly.

"I'll let you get back to your man, him and JD are dancing and it looks like they both have two left feet" Chase joked.

"Yeah, they really do," Nova smiled, waltzing over to Rudy.

The group danced and had a great time for the remainder of the night. Rudy and Nova enjoyed smashing cake in each other's faces a little too much, making the guests roar with laughter as they joked and made themselves look a little foolish. Ana also wound up catching the bouquet, earning a look from Shawn.

"Alright everyone," Rudy had his jacket off now, his sleeve rolled up to the elbows, and a few glasses of wine in him. "I just wanted to thank everyone for absolutely everything and having a great time with us today. I couldn't have done this without Nova by my side and everyone please get home safe and thank you again for celebrating with us."

Rudy turned to Nova with a smile, "Ready for the rest of our lives, love of my life?"

She smiled up at him, "I'm ready for anything with you."

Author's Note: So I have concluded that there will not be a sequel to this story. There are two chapters left of this and I hope you guys know that I appreciate everything you have done for me. I have hit #1 in the Rudy tag and we hit 2,000 reads in such a short time. The Liza Rudy story will be written! It's called Good Fight! Look for it, probably next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 181 68
You met a man more explanation your teacher that you accidentally fell in love with once you both move into the next part of your lives everything ch...
388K 2.4K 30
jj maybank one shots!
39K 671 52
venice scarlett get's casted as jj maybank's love interest netflix's new original the outer banks. as a result, she has to now bond with her new cast...
12.5K 125 15
Rudy starts fiming Outer Banks and he starts falling for his character's girlfriend .