Room Service |:| Luke Hemmings

By xcoolx3

"I'm pretty sure this is against the rules." "Fuck the rules." More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
AN
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
Playlist
1.14
1.15
Note

1.13

1K 19 11
By xcoolx3

Stormella

Do you ever want to strangle someone?

That's how I felt when Kylie and I dropped Lucas onto our couch.

I say dropped because we basically drug his ass in from the car. He was barely awake and did not want to use his legs too much.

It was two in the morning now.

"If that fucker tries anything with you, I don't care if it's talking or anything. Scream, I will come in and put him in his place." She said quietly before giving me a hug. "You are a very good friend to Ashton, Calum, and Michael. I am so proud of you for doing this even though you didn't want to." She pulled away and looked down the hall where we could see a bit of Luke sleeping on the couch. "You could've been his best. Goodnight." She gave me a smile and went into her room. I did the same.

I could've been his best. I thought as I closed my door. I doubt that.

I grabbed my pajamas off my bed.

I changed into my pajamas which consisted of some black shorts and Ashton's crew shirt he had given me.

Yes I sleep in it. Wouldn't you? You probably wouldn't ever take it off.

It reminded me of him and that I had Kylie and him. More Kylie though.

Most of my other friends kind of quit talking to me when the whole Luke thing went down.

I quit hanging out with them every so often and it turned to never. They would get mad when I didn't call or text. They never asked how I was though. They never cared enough to know what caused me to keep to myself.

It was fine though. I found the magazine job and spent all my energy on that. Then Kylie came back and she helped a lot.

So in a way I had Ashton. Calum and Michael too but not in the way I had Ashton.

I'm sure it was something I told myself to make me feel better.

I laid in bed and covered up, ready for sleep to take me the fuck away from here for a few hours. To help me forget the asshole on the couch.

It never came. 

Two o'clock turned into three and my curiosity got the best of me.

I wanted to go check on Luke.

Maybe put a trash can beside him, he might get sick from what he drank.

No. Fuck him. Why are you being like this? He literally pretended to be someone else so he could talk to you? My brain screamed at me.

Yea but if he gets sick Kylie or I will have to clean it.

No, you can make him clean it.

Yea, make Luke do something.

I just need to stay in here.

But then the memory of the night Kylie got alcohol poisoning crawled out of the back of my mind. Cobweb covered thoughts getting caught in my throat, making it hard to breath.

She did way too many shots and then downed a bottle. Then more shots. Puke. Shots. Half a bottle and then shes on the floor.

I gasped and shook my head hard.

Asshole or not I'm checking on him.

I quietly pushed my door open.

The night light by the couch lighting up a small area, I could make out a few of his features.

I tip toed down the hallway and took slow, quiet steps to the couch.

His head was tilted towards me and his hair lay against the pillow we gave him. Curling out in every direction. His lips were parted slightly and I noticed for the first time that night that he was wearing a little bit of glitter eyeshadow.

He was attractive in a way that made me want to beat him with a rake.

I quietly headed into the kitchen and took the trash bag out of the trash can. I carried the empty can into the living room and sat it beside the couch.

As I placed it beside the couch he reached out and grabbed my wrist.

"Stormella." He said in a quiet and raspy voice.

I kicked myself for the swirling feeling in my stomach.

He ruined it all a long time ago. Don't forget what he just did.

I didn't say anything, hoping that he was asleep.

He wasn't though, he opened his eyes and looked right at me.

"My head fucking hurts." He mumbled.

"Starting on your hang over early?" I asked.

He looked at the time on his phone.

"Nope. Right on time."

I headed into the kitchen and got him some Tylenol and water.

Don't get me wrong. I am still very fucking mad at Luke and want nothing to do with him.

I brought it out to him and he sat up a little. Taking the water and pills from me.

"Thank you."

He placed the pills in his mouth and washed them down with the water. Then he sat the glass on the coffee table.

"Thank you so much." He said as he placed a hand on his head.

He looked at me confused.

"Why are you being nice to me?"

I shrugged.

"I can be nice to people even if they constantly fuck with me."

He sighed.

"You fuck with me."

My fist clenched and I almost punched him right in the glitter eye shadow. When I didn't do that the urge to strangle him came back.

This time.

I almost did.

"What the fuck." I was talking at normal volume now. Absolutely disgusted.

How the fuck do I fuck with him? I never did a damn thing but let him do whatever he wanted to me. I even fucking let him in my house again.

"Seriously." He started again, his voice still quiet. "I think about you and how I treated you. It keeps me up occasionally. Then I remember the other girls. I really turned out like Ariel." He paused. "Worse actually."

"I always wondered why the fuck I let you do it? Why I continuously let you use me and hurt me. Who the fuck is Ariel?" I kept my voice quieter. I didn't need to wake Kylie. One wrong word and Hemmings was gonna get strangled.

He scooted over, which took him a few seconds to do since he had a hangover. He patted the spot beside him.

I shook my head.

"Please."

"No."

Sigh.

"Ariel is my ex girlfriend who fucked me up."

This came as a surprised to me since last time I was with him nobody would call her by her name.

Maybe he did make some progress?

"I've told you a little bit about her. I've never mentioned her name." He patted the spot again before he continued to talk. "She was so much fun, she was equally as much of a bitch. She'd break my shit. There were several times she shredded lyrics that I had written about past girls. She met some guy when she was sneaking out one night. Fucked him behind my back. Almost gave me herpes. Kept me away from the guys because they didn't like her. Almost ruined our career. She tried to fuck Calum after I found out she had herpes because I wouldn't. Told everyone that I was planning on going solo because I was the only true talent." I raised my eyebrows in surprise. I couldn't believe he was telling me this. "Of course the boys know me and didn't believe it. She started keeping me away on recording days. She'd tell me every so often that she didn't think they liked me. She learned what pissed the guys off about me and made sure I did it any time they were around." Then he smiled. "And the last thing she did, she got pregnant. Lied to me about it for a few months before telling me it was my child. Then when I freaked out cause I did not want a kid she used it against me. I knew that it wasn't my kid when she told me. I finally caught her cheating one day, with that guy. The baby was his as I excepted and I was so relieved. She told me she loved me the entire time we were together, and I believed her." He had a far away look on his face as he told me all this.

"I don't know where she is today. I just hope shes doing better than she was then." 

This was not the same Luke from nearly two years ago.

"So I am sorry Stormella." He sat up and grabbed my hands. "I am sorry that I let what she did to me affect how I treated you."

"I don't see how what you did was worse." I said honestly. When I compared what he had done to me to what she did to him. She clearly took the gold medal.

"It is." He sighed again. "I don't expect you to forgive me. I don't expect anything. I'm sorry." He squeezed my hands lightly before letting go of them. He laid back down on the couch, placing his hand on his head.

"Now I just have to deal with the guys tomorrow."

"They're coming?" I asked.

"Oh yea. I'm gonna be in trouble." He yawned. "Go get some sleep darling. It's more important than me."

I was still shocked from everything he had told me.

He never would've told me any of this before.

I nodded.

"Oh yea, goodnight Luke."

"Goodnight Stormella."

Once I had my bedroom door closed I laid in bed and cried.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I want to be mad at him for what he did tonight and how he treated me but I don't feel like I'm as mad as I should be. I told myself I wouldn't give him anymore of my time.

I fell asleep with a swarm of angered thoughts in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 2.5K 56
A book where I make up short stories in which these handsome men are involved. Requests opened!!! Highest ranks #1 5sosimagines #76 5sos #2 update #2...
8.4K 339 133
Luke Hemmings Fanfic. First one, so be nice. So....read it and stuff....please...? Beta: @hyppogirl