Domino's New Girl

By kitty_kat1298

Julia Williams and her baby boy, Preston move to Domino City for a new start. She got a job at Kaiba Corporat... More

Meeting the Boss
AUTHOR'S NOTE
First Time in the New Office
Coffee and Scones
Continuing with the Work Day
A Not-So Happy CEO
Some Afternoon Thoughts
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Best Friday Morning
Change of Plans
AUTHOR'S NOTE
New Home and a New Challenge
Duel Against the New Enemy
Nightmares
Forever Protected
San Francisco
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The Truth Gets Let Out
Learning Something New
Breakfast with the Brothers
Secrets About the Pyro Duelist
The Name's Julia Spencer
Fire Princess VS Warriors of the Century
Fire Princess VS Warriors of the Century Part 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Second Day Back in the City of Domino
Another New Start
Another Stressful Day in the Office
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Surprises for the Young Mother
New Home Office for the Love of his Life
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Heartache and Appreciation
Scared.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Saving Julia Part 1
Saving Julia Part 2
Saving Julia Part 3
Work Calls and Fear Does More
AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Future Mrs. Kaiba

317 5 2
By kitty_kat1298

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS A LEMON. :) This chapter will also be in 3rd person!

time skip to after the night plans..

Seto and his new fiance were sitting in the car after their night out on the town, just talking.

"Thank you, for the night on the city." Julia smiled at him, receiving a small smile back from the CEO.

"You're welcome, but the night doesn't end at dinner and a late night city walk." She checked the time on his car's radio, reading almost 2 in the morning. Julia then looked back up at him and saw his smirk, the kind of smirk that makes her weak in the knees. 

"Do I know what the night will finish with?" Julia smirked back at her future husband, only getting a chuckle in response.

"I'm sure you do." Seto Kaiba leaned over to the passenger side and gave her a quick kiss, then opened his door, getting ready to come out. 

Julia opened her door and walked out grabbing her purse from the floor board, closing the door and walking towards Seto, who was holding the home door for her. When she walked inside, there was a loud smack against her one buttock cheek, which made her yelp, but grin. 

"Good thing my brother and Preston are sleeping." Seto whispered to her, watching her put her purse on the kitchen table. 

"I guess so." She giggled, and turned around seeing her fiance standing in front of her wearing that sexy smirk she loved so much.

Seto picks her up bridal style and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek before taking her up to the room they shared together. Soon enough, they reached the room but Julia didn't feel a bed. Her feet met the floor of the bed room they shared.

"I love you." Seto told her as he attacked her lips with his, making her back be pressed against the wall. 

"I love you too." Julia said back to him in moans, and Seto picked her up, making Julia wrap her legs around his waist. 

The shirt she wore was soon tore off of her and thrown to the other side of the room as her fiance attacked her neck with strong kisses and bite marks, and exposing Julia in her black and red bra. Seto made her moan more as his actions proved himself, along with the log in his pants. 

After leaving some love marks on Julia's breasts, he took her to lay down on the bed as he hovered over her, giving her more kisses with moans in between each one. Seto kissed down her body, from her cleavage to her stomach, and removed the pants she wore revealing a pair of red panties.

"I'm not a fan of red, but damn you pull it off so well." He moaned out to her as her fingers ran through his chestnut hair. Julia then gripped on his hair when she heard a tear and some friction against her skin. 

Seto tore off her undies, knowing he would owe her a new shopping spree from damaging her clothes. He took off his jacket and his shirt, showing Julia what she was going to marry; a sexy, muscular CEO of the biggest gaming company in the country. 

"Seto.." She gently moaned as Seto opened her legs and blew on her clit, making her shiver. 

"I'm going to marry you, I will let everyone in the whole world know you're mine." He took his index finger and pushed it into Julia, making her yelp and moan as her walls clenched around it. 

"Seto, stop teasing." She moaned out, only to see Seto smirking by her crotch. He gave her pearl a kiss, then a quick suck, which she thoroughly enjoyed. "Oh, my God!" She screamed, letting the pleasure pour out of her.

"Who said I was teasing?" His voice was husky, which made her feel more pleasure along with some pressure, as he inserted another finger into her wet cavern. 

"Oh, ah.. Yes, Seto!" Julia moaned more, making Seto quicken the pace of the thrusts his fingers possessed, along with the motions his tongue and mouth made against Julia's clit. "I'm cumming!" Julia screamed, as she got a good grip on her fiance's hair pulling his face closer to her core, finishing on his face.

"I wish you waited to cum, but I guess this will make it easier for me to make you finish fully." Seto said, flipping over on his back and taking off his pants. Julia watched him as he did so, and saw his tall member spring out. Julia decided to help him a bit by taking his pants and pulling them down more, so she could take them off his ankles. "Julia?" She looked over to see him put his hands behind his head relaxing as his boner sat up perfectly for her. 

"What is it, babe?" Julia was licking her lips and Seto noticed, which brought a smirk to his face. 

"Sit." He demanded while keeping that smirk on his face. Julia looked back at his crotch, kind of afraid to sit since the size was phenomenal. She glanced real quick into her almost husband's eyes, which were blazing with lust and desire to have her warmth be pierced by his throbbing member that stood tall just for her. 

Julia put her one leg over him, and his dick was still touching her sensitive region between her legs, getting ready to have all of him inside. Seto held her hips and when she slowly went down, and just his tip made her moan out for him.

"S-Seto, ah.." She let out, which made him lightly moan and wanting to push you down on himself harder. "You're so big.." Julia whimpered as she got down to half of his length. 

"You're so tight.." He moaned to her, but he didn't want to rush her though he was getting impatient. 

But, she decided to get comfortable on her feet. Julia afterwards smirked into the blue orbs her fiance had and he gave her a quizzical look. Julia then slowly move up and down, trying not to moan out loud. Biting her lip almost making it bleed, but the moans coming from the man below her were not too quiet, the small whimpers he made impressed her, since the world famous Seto Kaiba is whimpering during love making.

"Now, you're the one who's teasing." He growled, but making Julia chuckle. 

"This is entertaining." She smiled, but then the smirk he had on his face since they started went away. 

"I'll give you something entertaining." Julia's smile went away after he said that to her, only to feel the intense pleasure of her cervix being slammed on by the throbbing member, letting all of him inside. 

"Ah! Oh, my God!" Julia screamed, making the famous smirk appear on his face once again. 

"Got you." Seto said laughing a little, and same with the woman above him. When Julia relaxed to his cock that filled her, she let out a satisfying sigh. "Julia, I'm going to destroy you." 

"Are you?" She asked, knowing how much he hates being underestimated. 

"Don't doubt me." He growled as he grasped her hips roughly and took control himself by thrusting upwards against her hips making Julia scream.

"Oh! Oh, Seto!" Julia screamed more, and he wasn't stopping. He didn't plan on stopping, at least not at this moment. 

After a couple moments of upwards thrusting, Julia's legs were feeling like jelly, but sore as well.

"Seto, my legs." Julia spoke out in between moans.

"Okay, get up." 

Julia moved off him, but she was laying on her stomach on the bed. Seto hovered over her, but pulled her legs towards the end of the bed, He was standing on the end, lifted up her hips making her knees be planted into the bed. 

"S-" Julia began, but only to feel pleasure, as she's face down on the bed. "Seto!" He was fully inside her, and started to thrust into Julia. "H-Harder!"

"Gnh!" He moaned, feeling her walls clench tightly around him. Seto was thrusting harder, and faster to finish the job, and hopefully to complete the one thing he wants to do; impregnate her. 

"I'm going-" She began to whimper, and her legs and body began to shake. She was close. 

"So-am I." Seto said, moaning still and becoming tired. His legs ached, and he was so close, he wanted to finish with Julia, badly. 

"Seto!" She screamed. 

"I know, come with me!" He yelled, as they did their final moans together, mixing each other's fluids together. 

Seto was gently thrusting into her more, riding out the orgasm they shared and making sure his semen wouldn't spill out. Too bad some did when he was fully out of her. 

Julia then tried to turn around so she could sit on the bed, but she instead almost fell off the bed. 

"Julia!" Seto said, slightly worried as he helped her get up and take her to the bathroom.

HERE'S THE UPDATE.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.5K 16
The story of Seto Kaiba struggling to move on now that he remembers Kisara and the love he shared with her in ancient Egypt. He undergoes a lot of em...
380K 10.5K 166
Hello! This is my first story so I hope you like it! Guess you'll want a summary so here you go! When (y/n) moves to Domino City, She doesn't know wh...
79.1K 2.3K 10
Joey Wheeler's friends are out of town, his father's in a coma, and the only one there for him is Seto Kaiba. So he goes to live in the Kaiba mansion...
137K 3.2K 102
Anastasia Starline- head of Starline Enterprises is a developing company that specialises in nano- technology. After a friendly request from Seto Kai...