Book 2 PDS: Whatever It Takes...

By LadyNoir303

(Book 2 of the Phantom Dimensional Series) PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Things went badly for Danny after... More

Author's Note
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~

~55~

79 5 4
By LadyNoir303

Danny's POV
After I got Courtney and her mom settled into a hotel room I went out for a fly to clear out my head, but once again I was stopped from doing so. Clockwork sucked me up into a portal where I landed hard on my arse.

"Thank you so much for the welcome mat." I said sarcastically. Clockwork smiled."Good to see that you are still sarcastic." He said and helped me to stand up. I looked behind him and saw that the Observants were here.

"Is this some intervention or...?" I trailed off."No. Nothing of the sort. There's something you should know. It will be hard now but in the future it will be a little bit easier."

"I don't get it." I said. Clockwork pointed behind him."Sam? Tucker?" Danny said as he turned around."Danny..." Sam said."What's going on? I... what's happening?" Danny asked as tears started to show in his eyes.

"Daniel..."

"No..."

"Just listen-"

"You mean to tell me that the Sam and Tucker I knew...their really gone? They are from a different universe?" I asked sadly."Sam...Tucker..." I turned to face them."You are going to be okay, dude. You're strong." Tucker said.

"What universe are you from then?" I asked."They are from the other universe where I got help."

"The version of me that killed?" I asked."Yes." Clockwork said."Danny." Sam said and she stepped towards Danny.

"Whatever happens, with whoever you end up with... it's okay. You need to move on. I know the Sam you knew wouldn't want you to be sad." Sam said."Yeah, man. We would want you to be happy. You have an amazing family here. It might not be the one you knew but they care for you." Tucker said.

"I guess...we all have to do what we have to. Thank you for supporting both if us. Your Danny but be thankful for you two." I said."We'll make sure he knows that."

"It's time to go." Clockwork said putting a hand on my shoulder. I tapped it and I was about to step back but Sam and Tucker tackled me into a hug. I hugged them back not wanting to let them go but I had too.

Sam kissed me suddenly. I kissed back immediately but then she pulled back. A tear rolled down mu cheek and she wiped it away."Wait..." I said as they stood up.

"I know you two aren't the Sam and Tucker I knew but...I need to say these things now." I started. We looked at Clockwork and he simply nodded."I'm sorry. If I stopped them from killing..."

Sam looked down at the floor."It's okay, Danny. I'm sure they are happy wherever they are." Sam said with smile."Yeah, I bet the Tucker from this universe is surrounded by technology and girls." Tucker said."You and Leo... you're definitely brothers." Danny joked."Who knows...maybe one day our Danny will need your help."

"I will be there then." I said."Sam..." I said right when she almost stepped through. Tucker also stopped."I love you and thank you for everything you have done for me..." I said. They nodded."We love you too." They finally said and stepped through the portal. Clockwork stopped the timeline and I just kept watch.

"Right, you two. This is the end here. You can whether you want to remember these recent avents or you can get a memory wipe." Clockwork said."What?" I gasped as I watched.

Sam and Tucker looked at each other."We want to keep these memories." Sam said."Very well. As for how your bodies suddenly disappeared when they went through the rubble...just say you managed to escape but you two stayed hidden..." Clockwork said.

"Hidden why?" Tucker said."We were threatened...by a ghost, namely Dan..." Sam said but it sounded like that she didn't want to go with that plan."We'll tell the police that we were taken by someone, we don't know what he looks like but he goes by the nickname Tartarus." Sam said. She's so smart...a hidden truth in that lie.

"Very well. Time in." Suddenly the two of the collapsed. Clockwork returned."What just happened? Why did they fall over?" I asked.

"Part of my plan to keep both you and their Danny safe, now I believe you have a girl waiting for you." He said the mirror showed how Courtney unpacked.

"Okay. I have to keep living for Sam and Tucker." I said. I went through the mirror but I was outside. I phased into the hallway and lost my transformation. I knocked and a few seconds later the door went open to reveal Courtney quite happy. She pulled me in and started to kiss me.

I just went with it. She pushed me into the bed and pulled back."And this?" I asked with a smile."I just can't thank you enough for what you did." Courtney smiled."It's not a big problem. Really." I said sitting up straight and held onto her waist. Her hands went to the rims of my shirt but I stooped her.

"I don't think you want to see what my body looks like." She looked puzzling at me."Why's that?" She asked."I got tortured for a very long time. I don't have that godlike body everyone dreams off."

"I don't care about that. It's what's in the inside that counts, right."

"Well spoken but... I am not ready to show my body to others." I explained."Okay, I understand." She said and kissed me on the scar that was on my cheek."Tell at least where this one came from?" She asked. I touched the scar with my fingers."My time with the GIW. I was getting rebellious and...yeah."

"I think it looks hot." Courtney said."You do?" I asked."Yeah. It shows that you were stronger than ever before." She said."Strange way to put it...but thanks."

After that I helped them both get settled in and such. Courtney fell asleep on the couch but it looked really uncomfortable. I lifted up her body and carried her to the unoccupied bed."Thank you for everything."

"Your welcome, Mrs. Smith." I said as I tucked in Courtney."She talked a lot about you. I didn't think much of it but it seems like she likes you a lot." She said.

"Well. She's amazing and gifted." I said as I walked towards the window."Where are you going?" She asked."I can't stay in spot for too long. I'll be back tomorrow."

I flew off before she could say anything and started to make my way towards Central Park. Once I arrived I flew towards the entrance that Nico and Jason used when we went to the Underworld the first time.

I sang a few notes and it opened up. I went in and immediately I saw the River Styx in front of me. I took the air and went towards the scary looking castle. I went through a window and landed in the throne room. I saw my father about to exit the room.

"Daniel. Why are you here?" He asked turning around."Honestly, I don't know. I'm a little hungry though." I said."You're just in time. We're about to have Dinner." He said. I smiled and followed him.

We walked down the hallways that started to come back at me. I remembered some of the things here. Eventually Hades stopped at a door. He pushed it open and here I saw Demeter, Persephone, Hazel, Nico and Percy.

"Good everyone is here. Can we eat now?" Demeter asked."Patience, mother." Persephone said. I sat down next to Hazel and Percy."Well, let's get started." Hades said.

Zombies brought our food and drinks and so on."Father, there's something the three of us should discuss." Nico said. Hades looked at Nico."Get on with it." Hades said.

"The four of us joined the Justice League. With that the demigods will have protection under the Meta-human law. Organisations like the Guys in White won't be able to hurt them." Nico said."I see. Well, good luck with that, but you should know, there's not only Greek and Roman demigods out there."

"Meaning?" I asked almost choking."Meaning there's other gods that aren't Greek or Roman." Persephone said."Like Egyptian and Viking and such?" I asked.

"Yes. Possibly others as well. Just keep that in mind. Our world got out to the rest of the world. Other's are bound to follow." Hades said.

I sighed."One problem after other."

"It'll be okay. As long as there won't be any conflict like showed in history." Nico said."Oh yeah, it was always Greek versus the Egyptians at some time."

"After that the Greeks vs. The Romans and then the Romans vs. The Christians."

"Christians believe in only one God, how does that work?" Percy asked a little confused."We don't think too much about it. Mortals will always see what they want to. If they believe in one God. Let them. There's no harm." Demeter said.

"So, Danny. Are you going to invite Sam over for dinner some time?" Hazel asked changing the subject."About that... they weren't from this universe. They are with the Danny that helped here while we were...captured."

"I'm sorry, Danny." Percy said."It's fine. I got some peace of mind at least." I said with a sad smile."Where's Danielle?" Persephone asked.

"She said she's going back to her traveling." I said."Well, I don't want to pressure you three but unless you want Zeus on your back again..." Hades said trailing off.

Nico spits out his drink."Oh, please, not at the table." Nico said."Nico and I decided that we'll...start next month." Percy said."And you Daniel?" Hades asked. I pulled out the fork from my mouth."Well, you see." I said, pushing the food to the side of my cheek.

"You already found someone!" Hazel said."Yeah... I didn't mean for it happen though. I was back at Amity getting some of my stuff from my mother's house and making sure the Guys in White can't get their mits on my mother's designs and all when she knocked on the door. She's a fashion designer student. It's a long story." I said.

"Wow." Demeter said. Hades nodded."No need to rush." Hades said. We continued to eat and just chat about Underworld things and the occasional things that had to do with plants and such.

Things got more peaceful for some time and I didn't argue about it or nothing. In fact I just spent my time, most of it, with Courtney. She said she was taking a gap year to get a part time job and such. Both her mother and herself got a job as some clerk at shops and so on. I offered them some help but they said that they didn't want to be dependent on me, which I respected.

But during the year, I did something stupid. Courtney and I went to a party that the owner of the store she works at, threw. I won't admit it out loud but Courtney got pretty wasted and I may have accidentally drank said drink.

I got drunk as well. The next morning when we woke up, I saw the both of us were butt naked under the sheets. I frowned trying to collect some memories of what could've happened but all the signs around me pointed to the fact that we were irresponsible.

A few months after Courtney started to get moody and she ate a lot. Her mother had to force her to use a pregnancy test. For the sake of both of us, I hoped that she wasn't pregnant, at least not now.

She still has a future ahead of her.

"And?"

"It says she's pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1.2K 45
thank you for 61k reads ๐Ÿ™ "I dare you to ask Poseidon out." That was too much for Athena. But if she doesn't do it... eternal annoyance from Aphro...
1.2K 125 7
๐˜“๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ - "๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต '๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ" โ–ฌโ–ฌฮนโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ฮนโ–ฌโ–ฌ "๐˜ˆ๐˜ธ, ๐˜ฉ...
247K 7.5K 42
Danny was taken by the GIW when he was six. They killed his family and they're the only people he has ever known. When the Young Justice team find th...
8.5K 205 16
โŠนโ™ฅ๏ธŽห– เฃชแฏค ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐—๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๏ฟฝ...