Tmnt X Readers And OCs

By blue_divergents

This is my request book for Tmnt characters. Most of them will be for the lovely Hamato brothers, but you can... More

1.Military!Raph x Reader
1. Athletic!Mikey x Shy!Reader
2. Human!Mikey x Kyla
1. Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
2. Human!Raph x Randi
3. Sister!Kamryn x Bro!Raph
1. Anna x Leo
3. Dixie x Mikey
4. Ash x Raph
5. Isolight x Raph
2. Jay x Leo
5. Raph x Reader
4. Starr x Mikey
1.0 Raph x Ash x Donnie
6. Diana x Raph
1.0 Raph x Sky x Leo
3. Leo x Emma
4. Leo x Reader
1.2 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
5.1 Mikey x Child!Reader
5.2Mikey x Child!Reader
7. Raph x Reader
1.0 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
8.1 Raph x Stella
2.0 Human!Donnie x Reader
8.2 Raph x Stella
6.0 Mikey x Robot!Reader
1.2 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
7.0 Mikey x Luna
5.0 Leo x Prati
9.0 Raph x Esteff
10.0 Raph x Borrower!Reader
2.0 Tmnt x Lacie
7.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Human!Raph x Stella
1.3 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
1.3 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
12.0 Raph x Bri
13.0 Raph x Darky
13.0 Raph x Kat
8.0 Mikey x JayJay
7.2 Raph x Reader
3.1 Donnie x Peach
TMNT Scenarios (Yes this is an update/chapter)
3.0 Tmnt x Kiriya and Kanata
9.0 Mikey x Isabella
3.2 Donnie x Peach
10.0 Mikey x Den
5.1 Donnie x Ace
2.0 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
8.1 Leo x Reader
6.0 Donnie x Kneko
5.2 Donnie x Ace
7.0 Donnie x Mazicana
14.0 Raph x Den
8.0 Donnie x Peach
2.2 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
1.0 Rahzar x Brunette
Drawing/Writing Contest
1.0 Splinter x Nari
1.0 Leatherhead x Mila
1.0 Danny x Maureen
8.2 Donnie x Peach
Contest Winners!!!
9.0 Donnie x Taylor
9.0 Leo x Kia
15.0 Raph x Reader
7.2 Donnie x Mazicana
10.0 Leo x Reader
5.0 Tmnt x Den
11.0 Mikey x Reader
2.0 Dogpound x Nyla
Special: Teaching Him Tiktok Dances (All)
Special: When He Finds Out Your Secret (All)/ When He Sings to Musicals
Special: When He Gets Jealous (All)
11.0 Leo x Prati
16.0 Raph x Rose
10.0 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
12.0 Leo x Lyra
13.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Donnie x Aria
17.0 Raph x Nini
12.0 Donnie x Peach
10.2 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
Human!Basketball!Mikey x Basketball!Reader
1.0 (Hamilton Songfic/AU) Reader x Leo x Karai
1.2 Tmnt x Den
1.0 Tiger Claw x Kisharra
14.0 Leo x Max
10.3 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
1.2 Reader x Leo x Karai (HamiltonAU)
11.0 Donnie x Reader
1.3 (HamiltonAU) Reader x Leo x Karai
IMPORANT: PLEASE READ (Blue Whale Warning)
3.0 TMNT x Spy!Reader
18.0 Raph x Reader
15.0 Leo x Wolf!reader
12.0 Donnie x Depressed!Reader
Dog Pound x Den
19.0 Raph x Pan!Reader

1.0 April x Reader

337 3 7
By blue_divergents

My requests and writing for now on will be for x readers only. Sorry if that's an inconvenience for you, but I want to give everyone the opportunity to feel involved with my writing and not the same people (if that makes sense) thank you to everyone that has requested in the past :)

Next: Tiger Claw x Kisharra

Later: Leo x Max

Requested by : S0L44RR
You held your face in your hands. Sprawled out on your back, you couldn't believe you had been taken down so quickly in sparring. Mikey and Raphael teased you the moment your back hit the ground. Leo smirked as Donnie danced around, happy to be the victor for once.

"Hey, April," Donnie began. "There's this experiment I've been working on that I want you to take a look at." The two exited the dojo to continue their conversation.

Groaning, you rolled over on your stomach. You shot the remaining three brothers a death glare. "I'm glad you're all so amused."

Raphael suppressed another laugh. "It was definitely amusing."

Michelangelo nodded in agreement. "Donnie took you down in like five seconds, dudette. You were doing so well too."

"Then April walked in." Leo whispered loud enough for you all to hear.

You blushed. Sometimes, you hated that you even told the turtles about your crush on April. The only reason they all found out was because you thought Donnie and April had something going on in between them. The genius denied any relations, but quickly picked up on why you asked him.

"That's not true! I misstepped and that gave Donnie the advantage!" You finally stood up. Thumping all of them on the forehead, you turned to make your leave.

"I don't know why you don't just tell her." Raphael commented. "The worst she can do is say no."

You huffed. "Yeah, and then I can never show my face in New York again. Can you imagine the embarrassment?"

Leo shrugged. "Raph's right... for once. You should just tell her. We all see the way you look at each other. There's something there."

"Dudes," Mikey blurted out before you could respond, "this is just like a Disney love story! Can I be the fairy godmother?"

Raph slapped his younger brother. Mikey whined and covered his head with his arms. Raph raised a fist at him jokingly just to see him flinch. "I bet you won't ask her out by the end of the day. You don't have the guts."

"I do too!" You protest. "By the end of the day, you'll see. I can promise you that, Raphael."

Leo and Mikey oohed. Leonardo clapped Raph on the shoulder. "I hear a challenge!"

You left them alone in the dojo to continue their childish moment. Truthfully, you were afraid to ask her out. You thought she had a thing for Casey. You knew he liked her. They were always together. Whatever the turtles claim to see whenever April looked at you, you certainly didn't see yourself.

You marched into the lab. "Hey, am I interrupting something?"

The two friends snapped their head in your direction. Donnie smiled. "No, what's up?"

"I, uh, wanted to talk to April real quick." You state. "It'll only be a second."

Donnie smirked- yes, I said he smirked- knowingly and walked out of the lab. He placed a hand on your shoulder before exiting. You played with the sleeve of your shirt nervously before approaching her. She shot you a friendly smile.

"So, April. I wanted to talk to you."

"So you've stated already." She teased. "I'm all ears."

You sat on Donnie's desk. "Right. What would you think if I asked you-"

Suddenly, Metal Head's alarms started going off. The sound echoed off of the walls. The four turtle brothers rushed into the lab, searching for the cause of the alarm. You backed up and pulled out your (weapon) as the rest of your crew did the same.

"What the shell is going on, Donnie?" Raph yelled over the loud noise.

Donatello ran to his computer to check the surveillance. "Must be a false alarm. The cameras aren't showing any intruders. I don't know what's wrong with him. Must be faulty wiring."

You facepalmed and stormed out of the room. You went to the kitchen and snatched a (favorite drink) from the fridge. Of all the things that could happen, of all the times for that to happen, it chose the moment you gained confidence. You chugged down your drink and rested your head against the table.

After a few minutes, April entered. "There you are. I thought you might have left."

"Nope. Still here." You replied bluntly. "Trying to calm down after that false alarm."

She sat down next to you. "You didn't get to finish what you were saying back there. It sounded serious."

You debated whether or not you wanted to try again. Then, you remembered the bet you placed not even half an hour ago. It couldn't hurt to try again, right? "I just wanted to know how you felt about-"

"Ice Cream Kitty! Crognard is coming on in two minutes and we're not ready!" Mikey came flying into the kitchen screaming. He threw open the freezer and snatched his frozen friend out of it, placing her into a cooler.  He ran past you, but back tracked when he saw a slice of pizza. "You gonna finish that?"

Before you could answer, he stole the food from your plate and ran to the television. Once again, you had been interrupted. Should you just give up at this point?

April eyed Mikey weirdly before returning her attention to you. "Mikey never changes."

"He sure doesn't." You said somewhat bitterly. You decided now would be the best moment to say what you had to. "Do you have a crush on anyone?"

April blushed deeply and stumbled over her words. "I... yeah.. I think so. Why do you ask?"

Right on cue, Leonardo and Raphael came into the kitchen, arguing over who was to cook dinner tonight. Raph crossed his arms and stood in front of the stove. "Leo, you nearly burn the lair down every time you think about using the toaster. Do you really think I'm going to let you poison us with your cooking?"

Leo rolled his eyes. "You're being dramatic. Just because I've broken the toaster a few times doesn't mean I'm a bad chef."

"Do I need to remind you about the time you tried to make Sensei a birthday cake?" He grunted. "I was cleaning batter out of my shell for a week. A WEEK!"

April cleared her throat. "Um, guys. We're trying to have a conversation here. Could you argue about burnt food somewhere else?"

The two brothers stared at each other for a moment. They broke back out into an argument, but at least they were generous enough to leave the room as they did so. What did you do to deserve such bad luck?

You crossed your arms and locked eyes with April. "You were saying?"

She fiddled with her fingers. "I don't know how to say this... I... I have a crush on you, y/n." She finally admitted. You mouth fell ajar. "I get if you're not into that type of thing. It's just that-"

This time, you were the one who interrupted. You leaned over and pressed your lips against hers to shut her up. There was no way you were going to let something else get in the way.

When you pulled away, a smile tugged at your lips. "I like you too, April. I've only been trying to tell you all day!"

Bonus scene:

When Donnie entered the dojo where the rest of his brothers resided, he noticed his brothers appeared to be scheming. "What are you planning?"

Raph rubbed his hands together. "Sabotage. You in?"

Mikey giggled. "Y/n bet that she would ask April out by the end of the day, so we're going to do everything in our power to make her lose that bet."

Leo placed his hand on Donnie's shoulder. "You have your remote control for Metal Head on you?"

Donnie fished out the gadget in question. "This is so evil. I'm in."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.6K 34
[DISCONTINUED - New Book is Out] i'm severely embarrassed of this story but i'm keeping it cuz it's done well and some of the comments are funny asf ...
123K 4K 21
I decided to publish my story from Quotev on Wattpad. So, enjoy the x reader for you and your captain Leo. ;) #2 in Donnie 1/29/2020 #30 in April 7/1...
3.8K 168 61
Book One In The Ahh-Ness Of Things Series: April & Donnie were once inseparable, but now almost six years have passed since she left NYC. What if Apr...