I Was Once A Normal Girl

By nogoodinthis

Cheyenne Price was living her normal teenage girl life. That is until she goes to a One Direction concert and... More

I Was Once A Normal Girl
Modeling with the boys, with a kiss?
Trouble in paradise.
A Day full of flashbacks
The start to a long journey
First full day.
Bailey and shocking news.
Bad news and a slip up?
Coming home!
A breakup, Crying Zayn, kissing harry and Butt slapping Louis?
A walk in the park <3
Girls day<3
Louis and Eleanor's date<3
Liam and Danielle's date (:
Beth and Harry's date.
Zayn meets Perrie.
The morning after is always interesting
A holiday, A surprise, Jealousy and don't forget a new couple!
A Heart broken Zayn and a cold Cheyenne
A romantic night, and a teasing Niall.
Nice bruises and how to tease a wanting Niall.
The morning after
Niall and Cheyenne's date night in Hawaii
Zayn and Perries date night in Hawaii.
Danielle and Liam in Hawaii
Beth and Harry is Hawaii
Eleanor says yes!
Last Chapter
Epilogue

Clubbing !

246 4 0
By nogoodinthis

                I roll over on the bed moving my arms only to feel emptiness. Where is Niall? I groan and move myself from the covers and get up going to the shower. As I get to the door there is a sticky note on it.

                Cheyenne-

                Your outfit is picked out by the girls, we went to get breakfast, we will bring you some back.       

                p.s game on(;

                -Nialler

                I crumple the paper and toss it in the trashcan. He is not winning this game, just to let his pretty little mind know.  I feel the hot water rush over me and I feel very relaxed. Once I am done doing what I always do I go straight to my phone. No messages, wow I feel the love. I blow-dry my hair and put it up in a messy bun because we are just going to the beach. I have on a pink bikini so I place a pink ring in my belly button. I have on a see through shirt that doesn’t cover my whole stomach and light washed jean shorts. I grab my white glasses and phone going down the stairs.

                “When did everyone get here?” I ask sitting down and grabbing my food.

                “Literally five minutes ago,” Niall smiles kissing me.

                “So since Beth can’t go clubbing I am staying with her,” Harry says. I suddenly remember my pregnant friend.

                “Oh yeah sorry Bethy,” Perrie says drinking a coffee.

                “Who is ready for the beach?!” Louis shouts and I flinch.

                “Inside voice please,” I smile at him and everyone laughs at my remark.

                “Well let’s get going.” Liam says helping Danielle out of her chair. All the girls match me but with different bikinis on.

                “Wait!” I stop everyone.

                “What Cheyenne?” Danielle asks.

                “Pictures?” I remind them and the girls detach themselves from the boys and follow me to the living room for pictures. This time Perrie tweets it and tells everyone that she loves us.

                The beach is empty for the most part but some people are still sunbathing on the sand and swimming in the ocean.  I strip very fast with all the others and run into the water. We notice the boys are not behind us but they are still sitting at the towels with their phones out taking pictures. 

                “Perrie I am glad Zayn met you because you make me happy,” I laugh at the girl splashing water at Danielle.

                “Hey girls! We have a cute picture idea!” Liam yells making us all look up at the boys running to us. An old man has the camera and is ready for us.

                We all stand facing the water holding hands while the man takes a picture. We end up taking a lot of pictures. We get on their backs, we kiss, hug. Soon we take our own pictures. I write ‘One Direction,’ in the sand and take a picture of all our feet around it.  I quickly tweet the pictures before going back in the water.

                “Boo!” Niall yells grabbing me from behind and twirling me around, I cannot help but laugh as he does this.

                “Guys are you ready to go get lunch?!” Zayn yells from shore. Niall lets go of me dropping me in the water only making everyone laugh. I glare at him and he helps me up.

                “Thank you babe,” I say sarcastically he winks at me before taking me hand in his and meeting the others.

                “where are we going?” Louis asks.

                “How about Red Lobster?” Harry says.

                “Sounds good,” Perrie adds.

                After we are done eating it is nearly five o’ clock and we need to get ready to go clubbing. We all get back to the house and start without hair. The boys are in Zayn’s room and the girls are in Eleanor and Louis’ room. We have all decided to wear tight dresses being extra short just to tease the boys.

                “So I kind of feel like we are on Jersey shore,” I sigh pumping up my boobs in the mirror on the wall.  When I realize it is infornt of the bed I turn awkwardly to Eleanor.

                “Is this a sex mirror?” I ask completely serious. All the girls laugh at me but I was not kidding!

                “no Cheyenne that is not, speaking of sex how did lastnight go?” Eleanor asks fixing her hair. I shrug and sit down on the bed.

                “I almost lost control,” I laugh being joined by Perrie and Danielle. Beth is downstairs watching a movie with Harry, I feel bad for her.

                “So are you guys going to get it in tonight?” I wink at them and they all look at me with stupid expressions.

                “Not to ruin your mood, but we get it in a lot,” Danielle says talking about her and Eleanor.

                “Have you and Zayn?” I ask Perrie and she shyly nods.

                “Oh my god!” I yelp and they all laugh at me. This is not funny!

                “This is not funny! I am the only one here not having sex!” I shout and Perrie covers my mouth.

                “Our room is right next door they can hear you!” She whisper yells and I bite her hand.

                “Ouch,” She says kissing her hand.

                “Let’s just take a picture and go before Cheyenne dies,” Danielle makes a joke pulling out her camera. We stand Perrie, Danielle, Me and then Eleanor.

                Perrie is wearing a black low cut dress with a V neck that ends just above her belly button. It ties around her neck and her shoes are a bright teal color high heels with open toes. Her hair is straight down.  Danielle is wearing strapless tight black dress. It has lines of sparkles and then just plain black. Her shoes are high and dark pink. Her hair is in his natural curls. I am wearing a very showy dress, black just like everyone else’s. It stops at the top of my thigh and had slits down the sides. It goes around my neck but also connects on each shoulder only making more slits.  My shoes are very high royal blue. Eleanor is wearing a black dress that stops mid-thigh. Covers her whole chest like normal and gets tighter at the hips only to get loose again at the bottom. Her shoes are red high heels. Hair straight like mine and Perrie’s.

                “Ready boys?!” Danielle shouts and we hear muffled yes’s before we leave the room. Their eyes fall on us just making us laugh. I walk over to Niall with a smile  showing on my lips. He is bright red, you can tell he wants this.

                “This is unfair tease,” He whispers in my ear and I smiles into our hug. Everyone laughs obviously hearing what Niall said.

                “Cheyenne come dance!” A very drunk  Perrie pulls me from the  barstool I am sat at. I almost fall over running with her to the other two girls.

                “Hey here they come get ready,” Danielle whispers. She is still sober just like Liam.

                “Hey ladies,” Louis slurs grabbing onto Eleanor’s waist. I feel hands around my waist so I start dancing on him knowing it is Niall.

                I straighten my body so I can grab behind me on his blonde hair. I hear him moan as I move on him to the beat of the music. He leaves sloppy kisses all over my neck. His breath smells like beer but I do not mind, I am winning this game. I look at the other girls in the same position I am in. I bring my other arm behind me grabbing Nialls and bringing it to my waist. I move it slowly almost to my ‘you know’ and he groans louder in my ear. I bring my head up to kiss him it quickly turns into a full on make out session between to drunks in the middle of the club floor, totally normal.

                “I think it’s time to go,” Liam says pulling us outside to the cab. I glance at the clock it’s already three in the morning. Holy mother of Jesus!

                The whole ride home I feel Niall’s hand on my thigh moving it gently and smoothly making me bite down on my lip so no one can hear the small moans.  Once the car comes to a stop we all jump out. Everyone runs to their rooms without saying goodnight because well One we are all too drunk and two because everyone is getting it in, except me. As I reach down in the dresser for my short I am jerked back and turned around to a shirtless Niall. He picks me up and sets me on the dresser so I wrap my legs around his waist and though my arms back on the dresser to hold myself up. I feel his grip on the inside of my thighs making me sober.

                “You are such a little fucking tease.” Niall whispers into my neck.  He seems to sober it’s unreal. His lips roam all over my neck and down the slits of my dress.

                “Niall you are drunk,” I remind him and he laughs against my skin only making me moan louder.

                “I only had one beer, I had you so fooled.” He whispers coming back to my face. My legs begin to cramp so I lift up pulling my dress to my hipbones relieving stress from my skin. 

                “Oh really now?” Niall says letting go of my thighs. He grabs the material lf my dress in his hands and stares at it.

                “So should I rip this or are you just going to take it off?” He asks in a whisper almost a moan. I don’t answer it because he already knows. I hear the rip of the fabric and then I feel a wet kiss planted right on my upper inner thigh. I throw my head back and grip Nialls swooped hair. I know this has to stop, it has to stop now. I am drunk.

                Before I can say anything I am lifted from the bed and thrown to the bed and leaned over by a hungry Niall. He smiles at me and then goes back to kissing my body. I feel his braces barley touch my skin making me shiver with happiness. I grab his face and bring it back to mine. I kiss him rolling over so that I am on top. He holds onto my waist with force I move up farther on his chest making my hair brush his face. This is getting way out of hand, I have to stop.

                “Niall, I really want you right now and everything, but I am drunk.” I whisper collapsing onto his bare chest. He is out of breath and so am I .

                “I know,” He says kissing my head once. I get up and walk over to my side of the bed so I can sleep.

                “Do you hear them?” Niall whispers pulling me closer under the covers. Eleanor and Louis’ room is next door making me laugh.

                “Yes I do, I think China can.” He laughs and his chest vibrates my face. I love this, I really love this.

                “Goodnight Chey.”

                “Night Ni,” I smile into him like I do every night, and then I fall asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386 12 12
It’s high school, Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall are all 16, they live normal lives and on weekends they do local gigs in a band called ‘One Dire...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
43.3K 1.4K 69
What started out as a joke in her mind, became any girls fantasy. She never took her mother seriously when she suggested it. Someone like her could n...
191K 1.3K 33
Imagines about your(and my) favorite boys!