Let's Get Lost Into The Stars

By hazedemeraldeyes

Nova just so happened to be in the right place at the right time. That right place right time? On a beach at... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Alternate ending

46.

1.3K 30 3
By hazedemeraldeyes

"Nova," Jordyn sat beside her, pulling out a few sketches. "I know you have specific things you want done with your dress, but I had an idea."

"Oh yes," Nova sat up straight, looking at Jordyn with all of her attention.

"You know that white dress your mom had that you loved? I was thinking of adding that to the top of your dress and restyling it to look like a wedding dress obviously and this was the design that I was thinking, but only if you're comfortable with it," Jordyn asked.

"Oh my god, do you think you'd be able to do that?" Nova asked.

"I do," he nodded. "With this design, it would be easy."

"I trust you," Nova places her hand on his.

The group had been non-stop for a few of months now. Between working on set, filming, they all went home for the holidays, and helping Nova and Rudy plan their wedding, they were all throughly exhausted.

Nova and Rudy were getting ready for an appointment with a bakery, they had an idea of what cake they wanted, they just needed to get that ball rolling.

As Rudy drove, he looked at Nova for a second and smiled, he then rested his hand on her knee, squeezing it lightly. "Thanks for not being crazy like I've heard some girls get."

"Thanks for actually putting in your own ideas," Nova replied. "Some guys just don't do anything."

"I've always wanted a wedding! I don't even care what people have to say about that, I've always wanted to get married and plan it out," Rudy replied. "Although the cake is going to be my favorite part."

"Oh my god I know! I love cake," Nova laughed.

They walked into the local bakery, they had an appointment made and were greeted by a young girl, who looked like she was a fan of the show. "Hi I'm Mag," she introduced.

"Hey, this is Nova, I'm Rudy," they held their hands out.

"Oh, I know who you are," she said excitedly, bounding towards the table of things she had spread out.

"So we have samples of all of our cakes, you can go by popular and your own preferences. These are the three best sellers," Mag explained, then went to the back to give them space.

"Oh my god, yes," Rudy gushed, shoving vanilla cake in his mouth.

"Bitch you better not eat it all," Nova grabbed the cake with her bare hands.

"You god damn heathen, you could have asked for it," Rudy laughed.

Mag watched from behind the counter, the couple was one of the cutest she had ever seen, usually there was some kind of tension and arguments, but they joked around the entire time.

"I had to act fast," Nova replied with a mouthful of cake.

"Let's try the chocolate one like we have manners," Rudy spoke to Nova almost as if he was talking to a child. He picked up a small piece of it and smashed in in her face.

"Don't make me embarrass you," Nova joked, wiping the cake off of her face and wiping it back on Rudy's.

He couldn't stop laughing, "Okay let's be serious."

They sat there trying a bunch of different cakes and came to the same conclusions, they wanted all of the cake. "So I'm thinking three tiers?" Nova looked at Rudy.

"Yeah, with a different flavor for each layer?" Rudy asked.

"The bottom would be vanilla, then chocolate and the top? Something with strawberries inside? That one was good?" Nova asked.

"That would work, how do you want it decorated?" He asked.

"Well what do you want?" Nova wondered.

"Babe, I could not care any less, I just want you to have whatever you want so if that's a rainbow cake with watermelon sprinkles, I'm good with it," Rudy replied.

"Well help me thin, I was thinking of just the flowers we use for the bouquets and stuff? Just have flowers on it?" Nova thought.

"That's be pretty, we did decided on like mauve? Did I say that right?"

"You did," Nova laughed, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I'm going to draw something up really quick, let me know what you think," Mag grabbed her iPad and began drawing.

A few minutes later, she had a few cakes roughly sketched and laid out for the couple. "Those are too pretty to cut and eat!" Rudy exclaimed, looking at the literal art in front of him.

"Oh stop it, I know your colors are pretty rustic and you want flowers so this is just an idea for a traditional cake," Mag went on to explain everything she had been working on.

After a little tweaking and modifying, they thought they had made a perfect cake, and they couldn't wait for their wedding. "I wit, you make macaroons too?" Nova looked around.

"Yes! Why do you want some for the wedding?" Mag smiled.

"Wouldn't that be cute to have a desert table?" Nova looked up at Rudy.

"You know I love me some sweets," he nodded. "Let's do it."

"Thank you guys for choosing us for your wedding, this is going to be so great for us," Mag smiled as they left her bakery.

"Would you want to take a picture of us in front of the shop? We can do a shoutout on Instagram, it's the least that we could do for you," Nova suggested.

"You'd do that?" She asked, a tone of surprise, taking Nova's phone that she held out.

"Of course!" Rudy smiled, kissing Nova in the cheek for the picture.

"I'll see you guys soon," Mag waved, racing off to call her mom.

"She was so sweet," Nova pointed out as they made their way to the florist.

"Right? I'm glad we can support a local place like that," Rudy nodded. He checked his phone as they got out of the car. "Mom's here too."

"Oh she's a day early!" Nova nearly jumped from the car, her and Rudy's mom had grown extremely close.

"Nova!" His mom yelled, giving her a hug.

"How are you?" Nova smiled.

"Excited. I can't wait for this," his mom was bursting with excitement.

"Me either," Nova replied as Rudy finally approached them.

"Hey mom," he hugged her.

"Nova, can I have a word with you before we head in there?"

"Oh yeah, I'll meet you in there, Rudy," Nova squeezed his hand as he made his way into the flower shop.

"I know that I could never replace your mother, and I won't try to do that, but I wanted to let you know that I will love you like you are my daughter. You can talk to me about anything, even if it's to complain about my son, I never want you to think that you are anything, but my daughter. I know you miss you mom and your family, but our family is as much yours as it is Rudy's," she said, holding Nova's hand.

Nova blinked rapidly for a while, fighting back her tears, "Thank you so much for everything you have ever done for me and thank you for loving me."

"I have something blue I wanted to give you for your wedding," she dug through her purse for a small box, she opened it, it was a pair of sapphire earrings. "They were my great grandmothers, they have been past down for a few generations and I want you to wear them for your wedding."

"A-are you sure?" Nova asked.

"Please," she smiled warmly.

"Thank you," Nova hugged the woman again.

"Let's get inside before he gets lost," Nova joked as they made their way inside.

They spent more time with the flowers than the cake it felt like, but Nova had this image in her head that she couldn't shake.

"What if we added those sage colored leaves? The round ones? I like those," Rudy offered his opinion.

"You're one of the first guys that I have seen into as much as the bride," the florist pointed out.

Rudy laughed, "I've gotten that quite a bit."

"I'm heading back to the hotel, I'll see you guys later," Rudy's mom departed, leaving Rudy and Nova alone after they finished.

"What'd my mom want to talk to you about?" Rudy asked.

"She just said that she wasn't just your mom and that she was mine too. It was a lot more heartfelt, but it was so nice, I almost cried," Nova replied.

"I knew it would be something like that, I'm glad she did that for you," Rudy smiled.

"You and you're family are wonderful," Nova smiled.

"I have to meetup with the guys at some bar they were telling me about, are you still hanging out with the girls?" Rudy asked.

"Yeah, I am finalizing the guest list so I can send out invites and everything," Nova nodded.

"Have fun, my love," he leaned over and kissed her quickly, making sure she got inside.

And a few hours later, Nova dove deep in the wedding planning, the girls all giving her ideas and helping as much as they could. "I think the colors you picked are perfect," Bailey commented, resting her head on Nova's shoulder.

"Thanks, Rudy kind of suggested the sage."

"I think it's cute he wanted to participate in the planning," Cline remarked.

"I really can't believe you're getting married still," Sarah stated.

"Have you written your vows yet?" Ana asked.

"I have them kind of written, but I don't want to have like a speech prepared, ya know? I want it to just come from my heart, but I also don't want to look like a jackass in front of everyone."

"You will look like a jackass in front of everyone," Cline joked.

"Shut up," Sarah nudged Cline.

"Wanna go meet the guys for a beer?" Bailey suggested. They all quickly agreed and made their way to wherever the guys were hanging out.

"Hell yes," Novs slammed her laptop shut.

Across town, the boys were all hounding Rudy, they couldn't believe that their friend was getting married in mere months.

"Alright guys, we need to plan a bachelor party," Chase announced.

"I don't want anything outrageous," Rudy shook his head, throwing back the drink he ordered.

"I find it a relief that you don't want strippers and shit, I won't lie because I'd kill you," Shawn replied.

Rudy laughed, "No, but I have been checking out this really hot redhead that just walked in."

Shawn almost jumped over the small, round table and fought Rudy, but when he looked at the door, he just saw his stupid sister. "I almost punched him," Shawn said to JD.

"I could see it in your eyes," JD chuckled.

"Hey, what's your issue?" Jordyn turned to Drew.

"What? Nothing," Drew said in almost a haze, he was distracted.

"Your face says it all," Jordyn replies, with a knowing tone to his voice.

"My face says nothing," Drew shook his head. "I mean, does it ever get annoying being the only ones without dates? Or a significant other?"

"Oh, I fuckin' hate it. However, you just need to put yourself out there and get yourself a woman, there's plenty of straight girls out in this neck of the woods," Jordyn rolled his eyes. Where. Are. The. Gays?

Drew glanced at Nova and sighed, "Yeah," he sipped the beer in his hand. "Maybe you're right."

Jordyn looked at his friend, frowning at the thought of Drew liking Nova. He's liked her since they grew close back when Evie and Bri were causing mayhem between her and Rudy. Maybe because when Jordyn looked at Drew, he felt the same way.

"Hey sis, I almost fought your god damn fiancé," Shawn said, throwing his arm around Ana.

"Why?" Nova laughed, grabbing Rudy's hand when she got to him.

"Because I said I was checking out the hot girl walking in," Rudy replied.

"I better have been the hot girl," Nova laughed.

"Oh, you were the hot one," Rudy confirmed.

"Can you imagine being that gross?" Sarah jokes, shoving Rudy and Nova playfully.

Author's note: I have two endings for this book. One I think would be nice, but it wouldn't lead to a sequel. The other is not so nice, but there will be a sequel. Which would you guys prefer? Please let a girl know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 264 35
❝ 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 ❞ ˜"*°•. 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇�...
20.2K 261 20
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳
3.6K 181 68
You met a man more explanation your teacher that you accidentally fell in love with once you both move into the next part of your lives everything ch...
117K 1.7K 39
Welcome to the social media world 💬 where your life can be whatever you want it to be A social media fictional story starring Rudy Pankow and the re...