Let's Get Lost Into The Stars

Por hazedemeraldeyes

Nova just so happened to be in the right place at the right time. That right place right time? On a beach at... Más

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Alternate ending

43.

1.3K 27 7
Por hazedemeraldeyes

"I can't believe we are in Greece right now," Nova bounced on her toes. "Like I can't believe this, I love you, Rudy."

"I love you, Nova," Rudy pulled her in for a quick kiss. "But we don't have time to make out, we have to get to the hotel, I'm tired and we have a busy ass week ahead of us."

"I think that's the first time that you didn't say we should make out," Nova giggled as they got their things and headed to the airport.

"Listen, if I could spend the rest of my life worshipping you, I would, but sometimes we have shit to do," Rudy laughed.

"Did everyone know about this?" Nova asked.

"They did," Rudy confirmed.

"Is that why they were acting so weird? I guess that would explain it," Nova nodded to herself.

Rudy's eyes grew slightly, "Yeah, I would assume that's why."

"Well they did great at hiding that secret, I'm surprised because usually Sarah would tell me," Nova said as they got out of the airport.

The air was crisp and clean, there wasn't an exuberant amount of city noise and the sky was painted a cotton candy pink and blue, the clouds dusting over the pastel colors as the sun began to set.

"I can not get over the sight," Nova breathed out and smiled at the world around her. Rudy looked over at her with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it so far," Rudy squeezed her hand, his Uber pulling up to them as they admired the sky.

"You know you don't have to do anything else for my birthday right? Like; this is more than enough," Nova said as they drive to their hotel. They both looked outside of the car windows, amazed at the architecture surrounding them, it was nothing Nova had ever seen before.

"Shhhhh," Rudy haphazardly covered her face with his hand, making her laugh. "You're annoying."

"You're annoying," he argued back like a child.

"No way we are staying here," Nova's jaw hit the bottom of the Uber's car floor.

"I told you it was going to be special," Rudy grinned.

The building in front of them was one of the tallest around almost as if it could touch the clouds if it wanted m, it too looked like a building straight out of Hercules.

"ευχαριστώ," Rudy said to the driver, making Nova rip her eyes away from the building to Rudy.

"I didn't know you could speak Greek."

"I know enough phrases to get us around," he shrugged. "I figured I should learn the basics. "

"That's impressive and kind of sexy," Nova replied casually.

Rudy smirked, "If you think that's sexy then you should hear my French."

"I find it so attractive that you can speak multiple languages," Nova admitted.

"Baby if that keeps you around, I'll memorize every spoken language that I can," Rudy joked.

"You know you don't have to do that to keep me around," Nova replied. She was just as amazed at the interior of the hotel as she was with the exterior., everything was so sleek and modern, Nova felt like she should be some important business person staying here. Instead, she was an idiot girl from Chicago with a blonde boy that laughed at the word poop. 

"Rudy how much was this?" Nova asked, she felt bad because she knew it was expensive.

"Don't worry about it, and if you ask again, I'll literally cut you up and eat you in your sleep," Rudy threatened.

"Should I be worried that you're going to Bates Motel my ass?"

"Yes," he leaned over and whispered with a laugh.

The couple entered the room and Rudy immediately laid on the bed, he knew Nova could run on a few blinks and a Redbull, but he was throughly tired. Nova was moving a million miles a minute between looking at the kitchen and the fancy accommodations, she didn't know how she could sleep.

"Woman we just flew over five thousand miles and you're over here acting like a kid on Christmas?" Rudy barely wanted to open his mouth.

"It's kinda of like Christmas, but so much better."

"It was a fourteen hour flight woman," Rudy laughed, watching Nova put things away and look at everything in amazement.

"Rudy, I've never left the country and I'm in the place I've always wanted to go, of course I can't sleep!"

"But baby," Rudy whined. "I'm sleepy."

"Get some sleep, I'll get stuff put away and go get snacks in the shop downstairs," Nova began.

"No, I don't need you to be like Taken, not that you need me, and I'm totally not trying to be some guy telling you what to do, but please don't go places alone," Rudy sighed, he didn't want to say that because she was a girl, he was rambling in his own head.

She gave him a smile, "Fine, I can wait I'm the snacks, but seriously get some sleep."

"I wanna lay with you," he whined, shooting Nova a pout.

"Are you giving me a puppy dog face?" She asked with amusement, putting her hands on her hips.

"Is it working?" Rudy asked with a hopeful tone.

"Maybe a little, can I just organize our bags because this will stress me out if I don't," Nova started and then she decided to try and get help. "You know, I'd get done faster if you'd help," she asked overly nice.

"Novaaaaaa," he whined.

"I'll kiss you if you help?"

He moved his neck up to look at her, "No."

Nova walked over to the bed, sitting beside his laying body. "Please?" She leaned down and kissed his cheek.

He cracked open on eye and shook his head. "Baby please," Nova whined, kissing his neck once, knowing exactly what she was doing to him.

Rudy groaned, pulling Nova beside him. "It's just a couple of bags baby," Nova whispered in his ear.

"Oh so now you wanna start?" Rudy turned to look at Nova, who gave him an innocent look.

"I just wanted help," she was acting overly innocent.

"Well now I'm more awake," Rudy replied, gracing his fingers along her delicate skin.

"Oh look at that, you can help me," she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards their stuff.

"There's stuff is rather do," his voice was low as he grabbed her hips and rested his forehead on hers.

Nova grinned and pressed her lips firmly to Rudy's, an action he reciprocated right away. Rudy was usually the one to instigate things and he was here for whatever was going on with Nova. She swiftly pulled his shirt off, lightly running her nails against his bare torso as their sweet kisses became a passionate make out.

Before they could get any further, both of their FaceTime tones began ringing throughout the room.

"It's Sarah," Rudy replied.

"It's Shawn," Nova said at the same time.

"Cockblocks," Rudy uttered as they laid beside each other.

"You ass clowns were supposed to call when you got in the hotel," Sarah yelled as Shawn hung up and sat beside Sarah.

"These ass clowns were doing something," Rudy replied, putting his arm around Nova and playing with her hair.

"Like what?" Shawn asked and the couple remained quiet.

"Yeah, if anything you guys should be sleeping," Sarah scolded.

"We just got in a little bit ago, mom and dad," Nova replied, tracing her fingers along the lines and crevasses of Rudy's chest.

"Well I'm glad you guys are safe and sound," Sarah noticed that Rudy was shirtless and Nova's cheeks were flushed.

"Thanks, text me tomorrow by the way," Rudy said, knowing that their flight was landing tomorrow.

"We will, Burke guys! Have a good time!" Shawn said as they hung up.

Nova let out a yawn, after the flight and the attempts to get the room straightened up, Nova was tired.

"Oh now you want to go to sleep," Rudy poked her side.

"What! I said the faster we got done; the faster we could sleep and you wanted to be a bum," Nova replied, another yawn escaping her lips.

"You're lucky I love you," Rudy kisses the top of her head.

"Or what?"

"We both know I wouldn't do anything anyway," Rudy laughed as he leaned over to shut off the lights.

"I know," Nova whispered, snuggling closer to Rudy's side.

"Goodnight my love," Rudy whispered.

"Goodnight babe."

The next morning, they were awoken with room service that Rudy made sure he ordered before they even go to the hotel. He knew Nova had never been pampered and who doesn't want breakfast in bed?

"Mmm," she cooed as the smell of Fetoydia wafting through the air. "You really outdid yourself with this trip."

"I'd do anything for you," Rudy said casually.

"Yeah, but I would have been okay with doing a day on the boat and breakfast at Village. You know you don't have to be this fancy," Nova replied.

"I did though. There are so many things I wanted to make special for you and I wasn't able to and this year, your birthday is going to be magical."

"Just wait until your birthday next year," Nova replied with a sly look to her features.

"No," he shook his head.

"Too late, I'm already concocting ideas," she smirked.

"It's ten months away, you'll forgot. So would you rather go to The Acropolis and the museum or would you want to go to the village and see the marketplace?"

"Honestly," Nova said with a mouthful of food, which solidified Rudy's decision that much more, she was perfect. "I have no idea I don't even care, I just want to see things."

Rudy laughed, "Okay love, I was thinking we can go into town and just see what catches our eye maybe? Not everything needs to be planned and mapped out."

While Nova loved a good plan and structure, she didn't want to be that overbearing person and have everything so planned and mapped out, she was trying to be less uptight with things like that. She nodded in agreement and went to get ready for their day.

"This coral colored outfit or this navy one?" She held up to Rudy.

"Hmm," he tilted his head to the side. The one of a million things she liked about Rudy was his honesty, even with her. If he thought something looked weird or an outfit was off, he would tell her.

"Try the coral one," he finally answered after deliberating in his head for a few minutes.

Nova finished getting ready as fast as humanly possible, she was ready to go exploring.

"You ready?" Rudy laughed at her excitement.

"Yes," she grabbed his hand as they made their way out of the room.

The sights around them were stunning, old, ancient buildings and columns perched high above them, while streets were busy,  filled with locals and tourists. Nova and Rudy spent their entire day finding cute places to eat, and new shops filled with memorabilia they would keep to remember this trip by.

"It's nice going out here without having people following us taking stupid pictures of us. I mean, we never do anything monumental anyway," Nova said as they walked up to a place called Full Spoon.

"Want something sweet? I do," Rudy pointed the the building.

"Is that even a question?"

"I forgot who I was with excuse me," Rudy joked as they walked into the shop.

"I want one of everything," Nova sighed as she looked at all of the sweets.

"Same," Rudy agreed as he approached the woman working behind the counter.

The remainder of their days they spent exploring Athens, they went on tours and went to as many monumental places that they could, visiting museums and trying as much new food as they could.

Throughout their week, Nova thought Rudy had been acting a little off, it's wasn't anything major, she just thought he seemed a little anxious, she shrugged it off due to the fact they were in a new country and he was probably just on a higher alert. That is, until Friday rolled around...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46.5K 644 39
Rudy Pankow and Vanessa Jacobs: Two high school sweethearts in love. They broke it off when Rudy moved to LA to pursue acting, but what happens whe...
117K 1.7K 39
Welcome to the social media world 💬 where your life can be whatever you want it to be A social media fictional story starring Rudy Pankow and the re...
11K 273 20
Falling in love with someone you can never have is the worst feeling in the world...
11.9K 411 12
DEJA VU || © sunfliers Started: 4/26/21 Published: 7/2/21 Completed: 9/17/21 Pre-Outer Banks JJ Maybank x Original Character