HEAVEN TO YOU |A Nigerian R...

Por MsIndrani

|The Shodeindes: 1| Synopsis: When life gives you lemons, you make lemonades out of it. Well, in the case of... Más

AUTHOR'S NOTE
DEJI & UWA
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
EPILOGUE
IMPORTANT NOTICE!
TWICE A ZING
THE ONLY FIRST SON

Chapter 38.

1.4K 303 25
Por MsIndrani

UWA

I feel his eyes follow my action. The last time we were here was almost torment for me if not for this person  standing in front of me.

"You have not changed one bit." Kwame says, spinning me around. I chuckle at his compliments.

"You neither." I say back.

"My Naija Jollof." He teases me and we share a laugh. Deji clears his throat to get our attention.

"In case you both have forgotten, I am here." He says, gruffly.

"Oh." Kwame looks at him before leaning to my ears.

"Are you guys together now?" He asks in a whisper.

"Yes." I reply him, smiling.

"No wonder. Go to your brooding boyfriend before he kills me. See you at the launch party." He says, still whispering. I chuckle at his response and wave him goodbye before Deji and I head to our suite.

"What is wrong?" I ask him immediately he closes the door.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" He hisses, walking from one point to the other in the room. We occupied the same suite as the last time.

"Yes. I want to know why you are acting this way." I demand.

"You were flirting with him, that's why." He puts his hand forward, coupled with a shrug.

So, he is jealous? I burst into laughter, clapping my hands before sitting on a chair to steady myself. He pauses his movement to look at me.

"What is funny? Please, tell me because I want to laugh too." His tone screamed sarcasm. I like me a jealous man. At least, it shows that he actually feels something for me.

"You are the one that is funny. Please, Kwame is just a friend." I wave off.

"Just a friend and you both went out on a date the last time we were here? He might be just a friend to you but the man clearly likes you." His jealousy is cute.

I move towards him and pinch him on his cheeks then give him a toothy grin. Truthfully, what he said is correct.

"Sorry about that, jealous man." I say, holding him.

"Who said I was jealous?" He asks with raised eyebrows before scoffing.

"If you were not, then why were you angry?" I throw back the question in his face, matching his attitude.

"I was not angry because of jealousy." He says in denial.

"Then why were you angry?" I ask him again.

"Uhmm." I just chuckle at his loss for words.

"Cat got your tongue?" I tease, giving him an intense look through my eye lashes.

"Thought as much." I conclude when he says nothing.

"I have been meaning to ask you something." This thought has been bugging my mind since the night at his parent's.

"Really? Hope nothing is wrong?" He asks.

"I hope so. The first time your mom met me, even though nothing was going on at that time, she stated clearly that my likes are not for her son. During the dinner, the countenance was different. I am not trying to imply anything, please don't get me wrong but it worries me a little." I finally voice out.

Any sane lady would take an issue like that to be of utmost importance. I kept asking myself what changed but could not find a befitting answer to it.

"My mom has been on my neck for some time now and has been trying to match make me with the daughters of her friends. On that paricular day, she wanted to link me up with another one and I refused. It was mere transfer of aggression." He explains and walks closer to me, placing his hand on mine.

"I spoke to her about it because I found it strange too and she clarified everything. So, don't worry. All is well in that aspect." He says, reassuringly.

I just give him a small smile. I hope so too. I quietly wish within me.

•••••

After dressing up, I walk to the adjoining room to a Deji whose mouth is open in surprise as he stares at me from head to toe before whispering "you look dazzling" to me.

"Thank you. You do well at dress up too." Stealing a quick kiss from him, I also dish out compliments.

We stop at Jimi's room since all three of us plan to go to the party together. He has no date tonight as Shalewa could not accompany us here.

....At the party....

"Well, your relationship did not come as a surprise to me." He says, shrugging his shoulders as we danced before twirling me around.

"Why?" I reply as I face him again. His right hand goes to my waist, swaying our bodies to the music.

"Why do you say that?" I ask again because he didn't answer the question and because I am also curious.

"Remember when we went out and I told you I could not get you? Well, I sensed that he liked you since that time which was why I backed off." He says, shrugging.

"Uwa." Deji says, yanking me off the dance with Kwame and dragging me out of the hall, giving room for alot of drama.

"Release my hand!" I yell at him as we approach the exit door.

"No!" His voice comes out hard and angry. What the hell is wrong with this man?

Before I can even realise, I am thrown into the back seat of the car and Deji follows suit before the door is locked automatically.

"Take us back to the hotel." He orders the driver. I fold my arms on my chest, across each other. Right now, I am very angry.

Once we arrive the hotel and the doors are unlocked, I get down the car in a frenzy and immediately take the elevator up.

Deji's incessant calling of my name keeps playing in my head as I make my way to the suite, unlock the door amd move straight to my room, locking myself inside.

I take off my shoes and with my dress still on, I collapse on the bed, very pissed off and pained. How could he do that to me? The least he should have done is wait till everything is over but he had to create that drama.

Few minutes later, he comes knocking on the room door.

"Uwa, please." His tone comes off in a plea but I am not having any of it. He should not beg me.

"Just leave me alone." I say in a high-pitched voice.

"Open the door, please." He begs.

"No." I answer simply.

"I'll allow you cool off for thirty  minutes. If you do not open up by then, I'll do it by myself and come in." So, because he has a spare key, he feels he can come in?

I quickly stand up and place a table behind the door. Next, I change into some more comfortable clothes, clean up my makeup and go back to lying down. The moment my full body is fully sprawled on the bed, I hear struggling by the door.

The door finally opens and I do not bother to look at him but when the bed dips beside me, I knew he was not leaving anytime soon.

"Hey, babe." He calls out, now in a more relaxed and calm voice.

DEJI

For one, I know I messed up but I just could not help it. Kwame keeps flirting with her and it's annoying.

"Guy, what was that? You want her to start feeling uncomfortable around you?" You don't need to stress, you should know who it is by now.

"Timi, leave me joor. I know I messed up." I place my hands on my head picking strands of my hair.

"Just do the right thing and apologize to her." He says.

"She does not want me in." I say.

"You have the key, you know what to do."

Once the time I gave her was up, I began my plan for forgiveness. She even hooked the door using an obstacle! God, this woman.

"Hey, babe." I call out and tone down my voice, now sounding more relaxed and calm. Heaven knows that I don't want to fight with her.

When she does not answer me, I sit on the bed to get closer to her.

"Baby." I say, lifting my hands to smother her cheeks. She give me a long painful glare and turn her gaze away from me.

"Please." I say and she slowly turns her head again to look at me, now meeting my gaze. My hand reaches for her feet and slowly massages them. I hope this helps in making her calm.

"What do you want?" She ask me and I shrug, with a small smile while I watch her intently. How do I start?

She rolled her eyes at me. Even though we were having a little quarrel, I found that gesture really sexy.

"Come here." I say to her, gesturing with my hands.

"No." She says in defiance. What will I do with you, my stubborn sexy girlfriend?

"What you did was not fair." She glares daggers at me, lowly hissing.

"That's because it was annoying." Her tongue swipes over her plump looking lips. Even though the gesture seemed innocent, it didn't seem so as it affected a certain part of my male anatomy.

"Don't do that." I say in a low hiss, forgetting our argument.

"What?" She asks, her eyes widening in confusion.

"The thing you did with your tongue." I say and a teasing look suddenly finds its way on her face as she smirks.

"You mean this?" She repeats the action but this time, sensually since she is aware of the fact that it has an effect on me.

"Don't toy with a sleeping lion." I say in a croaked voice to which she scoffs.

"I am still angry with you." A small pout forms on her lips as she says those words.

"Hey." My hand goes to her face, carressing it before taking some portion of her hair in my hands.

"I am sorry. I admit, I was jealous. Please forgive me, please. I honestly don't want us to fight." I say to her.

"I will forgive you but it does not make any sense. Instead of creating a scene in public, wait till we get somewhere private before lashing out. What you did simply did not make sense. Yes, he likes me but he did not act on it because of you and now he is aware that we are in a relationship." She says, reminding me of the childish thing I did earlier.

"I am sorry and thanks for forgiving me." I say to her, kissing her cheeks.

"I miss your food." I say, placing two fingers on my chin while pretending to be deep in thought.

"Miss it well o. They say you never appreciate what you have till it's gone." She says, chuckling.

"And I will say it does not apply in our relationship, doll face." I poke her nose playfully.

"Okay, what do you want when we return to naija?" She asks me.

"Vegetable soup with Pounded yam." I reply, giving her a goofy grin.

"Fine but you'll wash and strain all the vegetables." She says.

"Yes, ma. Your kitchen assistant is always ready. As long as I eat, drag me please. I am your vegetable washer."  The laughter bubbles already forming in my stomach escape from my lungs across my throat and finally settle to have their own sounds as my laughter echoes across the room.

"Please, Deji. Don't kill me." She says as she joins me in laughing.

"I don't have any plans to." I wink and kiss her on my cheeks, playing with her hair. I am glad we have settled.

So, we have reached 4k views. Yay💃💃💃💃💃

Thank you😭😭😭😭😭

Love,
INDRANI.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

181K 25.6K 89
He came back for revenge....but the sparks are back too Meet October Obiakor; The Nigerian spoilt child born into a rich family with no aim for her f...
13K 3K 83
" Mobola, I dare you to make out with Ire for one minute." " What?!" I froze in shock as I heard the dare clinton gave me. Mobola is a sweet and sim...
4.4K 710 19
After being rejected by her high school crush, Jumoke decides to leave her past behind and focus more on being a working woman. But when fate decides...
59.8K 8.9K 21
[COMPLETED] Spurred by her desperation and an eagerness to be released from the shackles of poverty, Ada finds herself joining a sugar daddy site wit...