sent from heaven ; yeonji

By sjunghannn_k

❝ 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡.❞ That's what Hwang Yeji has been believing all her life. Lit... More

Introduction
One | Mission
Two | Accident
Three | You
Four | Seeing Him
Five | Saving Her
Six | Sinking In
Seven | The Fallen Angel
Eight | Keeping You Close
Nine | Truth
Ten | Heartbeat
Eleven | Mutuals
Twelve | Rule
Thirteen | Attempt
Fourteen | Found Out
Fifteen | Change
Sixteen | Letting Go
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SC #1 | Wedding Day
SC #2 | Under the Bright Stars

Seventeen | Last Chapter

1.1K 72 58
By sjunghannn_k

chapter seventeen
~ yeji's pov ~

"Congratulations on your graduation Yeji!" A teacher told me, and I smiled and bowed to thank her.

Today, I graduated from college. Yes, it's been three years since Yeonjun left me. It's been tough though. I cried a lot at night, but somehow every time I wake up on that day I feel okay once again. As if someone just comforted me from all the pain.

"I can't believe you just graduated." I heard a voice behind me. I rolled my eyes and faced the annoying guy behind me.

"Hyunjin," I said, and he chuckled and smirked at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, and he gave me the dead face.

"Duh, I won't miss this. I got stressed because I helped you with your Math school works, I deserve to be here," He said, and I laughed out loud. He did have a point. He always helped me with it. He always stays up late for it.

"Here you go. Flowers for you," He gave me a bouquet of red roses, and that made me raise an eyebrow at him.

"Red roses huh?" I said.

"It's a miracle. I never thought that you know red roses existed because you always give me black ones," I said, and smelled the roses. It smells nice. Like the perfume of Hyunjin, I rolled my eyes once again. How could he spray his perfume here?

"Hey! We both know my perfume smells nice," He said, and I punched him on his chest. That was a bit harsh, but he deserved it. He promised me he wouldn't read my mind anymore, but he still did.

"I deserved that." He grunts. "Good thing you know," I said with a smile.

I put my graduation cap on his head, and he looked like an ordinary person like me.

"Oh my gosh. Do you see him?" I heard a girl whispered behind me.

"Omg! He's so handsome!" The other girls shouted. Oh, this is going to be a crowd. He shouldn't have gone here. The girls started approaching Hyunjin, and I was starting to worry because he was feeling uncomfortable, for the very first time. He used to like this. Girls liking his looks, but now he doesn't.

"He looks like a fallen angel!" Someone shouted, and I chuckled. It's because he is.

I pulled Hyunjin out of there, and I can't believe the girls followed us out. I asked him where his car was, and we immediately went there. Yes, he has a car, he had the money to buy one now. Because he already has a decent job 

We both went in his car, and both of us sighed. Finally, peaceful mind and atmosphere.

"That really got me in trouble," He said. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked him why.

"It's because the entertainment told me don't let someone take a picture of me."

"Since when did you enter an entertainment company?!" I asked him, and he laughed out loud. Seriously I can't deal with his jokes sometimes.

"I got you. Let's go now," he said, and turned on the engine.

"Let's go? Go where?" I asked him.

"It's a secret," He said, and drove towards I don't know where.

We finally arrived at the venue, and it looked expensive af. He's really rich now huh. I mean I could afford this, but he told me it's on him.

"Order anything you like, and I'll be right back," He said. I nodded, and he left me. I wonder where he's going. I can't possibly think about that right now. What we need now is food.

I looked down at the menu, and I suddenly felt a presence in front of me. Hyunjin's back already. I put my menu down, to talk to him, but what I saw shocked me. It wasn't Hyunjin.

"Yeonjun..." I said, and he smiled. I covered my mouth, and he chuckled. "Don't worry I'm in my human form," He said, and I sighed.

"What brings you here?" I asked him.

"You," He said, and I felt my heart beat faster than normal. He still affects me huh.

"Congratulations on your graduation," He said, and clapped lightly. I thanked him with a smile.

"So," I said.

"So," He said.

"So... what happened to you? What kind of angel are you now?" I asked him.

He smiled and he pointed his once again blue hair. "I'm a protector," He said, and I smiled. Though he didn't anticipate a blue kind, I knew he was still happy about it. It's the right choice after all.

"I have a task Yeji," He said.

"Oh okay you can go now. You don't really have to—"

"No. What I mean is, I have a new task, and I'm going to tell you about it," He said. Oh.

"What is it then?" I asked him.

"I'll be protecting someone, and I'll be doing it until that person dies," He said.

"Who is it?" I asked him once again.

"It's you," He answered. I looked at him in his eyes, and it was full of joy. Is he being serious?

"But aren't you still not allowed—"

"Yes. We aren't. But I get to see you every day. You know, we could be friends for a lifetime," oh so we're doing like that now huh. Friends.

"Hey, what do you mean by that?" Hyunjin asked. He suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"W-What?" I asked him.

"Are you not happy with you being friends? Do you still want him to be your boyfriend even though we are already in a relationship?" He asked, and I laughed at him.

Yes, you heard it right. Hyunjin and I are in a relationship, and I think I can't replace him anymore. Yes, I still love Yeonjun. A lot, but I still can't destroy his whole world, so being friends is better than nothing.

Hyunjin sat beside Yeonjun, and we are still laughing out loud.

So yeah, this has been me. A girl who got involved in an extraordinary, and loved two different angels in my life, and I won't ever regret all the things that happened to me since He decided to put them into my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 212 13
Hwang hyunjin and Hwang yeji got arranged marriage. But they didn't love each other. Because this marriage was arranged by their parents. How their m...
8.6K 417 26
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeonjun never did. Well, maybe until he met someone special. Special with a little bit of attitude. A YEONJUN...
143K 4.9K 35
•Away from everything he's known, he meets someone different, someone who, unaware of who he really is, listens to him and tries her best to make him...
60.2K 3K 15
"You don't know me, Felix. I'm not a good person like you think. You really shouldn't bother yourself with me. You'll only end up getting hurt." "Wha...