Four | Seeing Him

C H A P T E R F O U R~ yeji's pov ~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

C H A P T E R F O U R
~ yeji's pov ~

This is so weird. My new driver kept on denying that he wasn't the one who saved me. I'm pretty sure he was that guy! His hair was blue, and I can remember that it was him.

I just got out of my room, to go downstairs to my car, when I saw my driver on the couch sitting. What the heck is he doing there.

"Uhm...Yeonjun, is it?" I asked while tapping my forehead with my fingers.

"Yes," He said.

"Uhm, you should just... never mind," I said.

I couldn't look at him straight. Even though he was wearing a gray hoodie, and black jeans. His face was still mesmerizing, or is it just me who notices it?

I shrugged and went to the refrigerator to get some lemon soda. Suddenly, he spoke.

"You know soda is not nice to drink in the morning," He said.

I don't know what hit me, but instead of opening the canned soda, I ended up putting it inside my bag. Seriously, I'm not like this at all. I usually don't give a shit about what others tell me to do.

"Let's go," I said, and he stood up.

Wow, he's tall. He's like three inches taller than me.

While we're on the ride, I decided to get to know more about him. We're just not sure about my safety anymore. Even though he looks so innocent and angelic, he also might be a serial killer.

"Where do you live?" I asked him.

"Somewhere," He answered.

What kind of answer is that?

"Where the fuck is somewhere?" I asked him again.

"Can you stop cursing?" He exclaimed, and it shocked me. Why is he so angry about it? It's normal to curse.

"Where the fuck is somewhere?" I emphasized the cuss word, and he breathed heavily. What the hell is this guy's problem?

"I'll answer you if you stop cursing," He said.

What?

"Okay fine," I said. Wait—did I just said that? Did I just fucking obliged?

"I know you're cursing in your mind, so you better stop that," He said.

Can he read minds? Oh gosh.

"Where is your house?" I asked.

"In a province, that is peaceful. A place where we don't curse at all, and we all have respect for each other." He emphasized those words, and I felt like he wanted to tell me that I'm a disrespectful bitch who loves to curse.

"Okay," I said.

"Who are your parents?" I asked.

"I don't have one," he answered. What?

"Oh... so you're orphaned?" I asked him again.

"Kinda like that," He answered. I feel bad for him a bit.

Do I actually feel bad? I don't normally have this kind of feeling towards people my age.

He finally dropped me off the school, and I went to my class.

During the discussion, I was really paying attention, when something-no. SOMEONE caught my attention.

There he was. My driver! Leaning on the classroom door! I stood up in shock, and the professor called out my name.

"Miss Hwang? Do you have a question?" The professor asked.

I looked again at the classroom door, and my driver wasn't there already! What the hell? How did he get out without a single noise?

"Uhm...nothing professor," I said, and sat back down to my seat.

After school, I went straight to my unit. Still shocked by what just happened. How can leave so quickly? I believe superpowers don't exist in this world, so why the hell did he got out of our room that fast?

After washing myself up, I went back to my room and started to study all the shit I had to.

It was around 3:41 AM when my drowsiness started to kick in. I was done studying anyway, so I decided to sleep. Suddenly, I can hear creepy whispers in my ear.

"Hey...Yeji"

"Come with me?"

I can feel goosebumps all over my body. I couldn't move a single body part. Am I having sleep paralysis?

Oh gosh...please no...

Please...

Suddenly a whitish-blue light came, and I finally got to move my body. The whispers disappeared, so as the blinding blue light.

Then, I don't know if it was only a trick of the light, but I swear I just saw Yeonjun. Again. For a split second.

sent from heaven ; yeonjiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें