Six | Sinking In

C H A P T E R  S I X~ yeonjun's pov ~

~ yeonjun's pov ~

From the moment we got inside her unit, she immediately ran away from me. She was scared. Scared to see me, and scared to know my existence.

She was now sitting on the couch. Her scared eyes glued at me. I walked towards her, but she told me to stop. So, I obliged.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Yeonjun," I answered.

"Liar." Just like that, I felt pain stroked into my chest.

"I a-am really Y-Yeonjun," I stuttered, and she threw me a pillow, and thanks to my active reflexes I immediately caught it.

"Stop lying you monster!" She screamed.

It was hurting me. Those words. It hurts me. After a few seconds, I finally regained my strength and started to speak.

"I am really Yeonjun. That's my real name. If you don't want to believe me, that's fine. Just don't call me a liar because I am telling the truth," I said. It wasn't my intention to say it so seriously.

"What are you?" She asked.

"An angel," I said, and she scoffed. Of course. Why wouldn't she?

"Yeah right. I already believe that your name is Yeonjun, but this? I don't know~" She said and got up from the couch.

"I mean. They don't even exist," and again. Just like that, with those words she just said. It already made me kneel to the floor in pain. My chest was aching badly.

"W-What's happening to you?" She asked while I was still on the floor. Holding in the screams that I should've let out because it truly hurts.

"D-Don't s-say t-that," I said stuttering.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I closed my eyes in pain and began to speak again.

"Tell me that you believe," I said.

"What?" She asked me again.

"Believe in what?" She asked.

"IN ANGELS!" I screamed.

"What? I'm sorry but I really don't" She said and scoffed. The pain became much worse.

"I-I believe in A-Angels!" She said and finally, the pain disappeared just like that.