Seven | The Fallen Angel

C H A P T E R  S E V E N ~ yeji's pov ~

~ yeji's pov ~

It was a weekend, and I decided to go for a quick run in the park. I wore my workout clothes and wore my jacket because it's cold outside.

It's been approximately 6 days since Yeonjun last showed up. I wasn't so sure if he's with me or not. I don't know if he can make himself invisible or something, but all I could think of was that I can call him whenever I need him.

He told me that.

*flashback*

"If you're in danger. Close your eyes, and ask for my help," he said while looking into my eyes.

"So, I can just call your name like you're a superhero or something?" I asked him.

He chuckled and nodded twice.

"Yeah, you're right," He said, and he smiled at me.

*end of flashback*

While running, I suddenly felt my neck had goosebumps. That's weird. Is he here with me?

I brushed off the feeling and continued to run. It's been a while since I did this. It has been quite a busy school month for me. Thank goodness finals week is over though. I finally had the time to do this.

"Hey." I heard someone said. Just like that, I got goosebumps real hard.

I looked behind me, but no one was there. That's creepy. I looked back to the front and was shocked to see a guy standing so close to me.

"Space much?" I told him and rolled my eyes.

To be honest, he was quite creepy. A creepy good-looking guy. Yeonjun's a bit taller than him though, and Yeonjun is way more blooming than—wait. Did I just compare two different guys? Resulting in Yeonjun being the better one? What was I even thinking...

"It's early in the morning and you're running?" The creepy guy asked. He was now running with me. Ugh, this is annoying.

"Can you just go away? I don't need you," I told him, and ran faster than him. But of course, he wanted to catch up with me.

"You don't need me, but I want you," He said. I felt I skipped a beat. What was that?

"Go away," I told him, and I started to walk back to where I live. He also walked with me. What's his problem seriously?!