Three | You

C H A P T E R   T H R E E ~ yeji's pov ~

~ yeji's pov ~

I opened my eyes and realized that I was already in my room. Wait. What? How did I get here?

I was trying to remember what happened last night when suddenly, my phone rang. I took it and saw that it was from an unknown number. It was also 5 A.M. which is weird, who the fuck would call me at such an early hour.

I was hesitant to press answer but thought that maybe it's a family member that I blocked, so I answered the call.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Is this miss Hwang Yeji?" I rolled my eyes as I heard the question.

"Yes," I answered, and brushed my hair away from my face.

"This is the police. We would like to ask you here in the police station, about the car crash that happened last night"

My eyes widened, and I dropped my phone. I suddenly heard a deafening beep sound which caused my head to ache badly. I covered my ears and closed my eyes in pain.

Suddenly a scene flashes back into my mind.

"Why are we going so fast?!" I shouted. My driver didn't mind me.

"What the actual fuck! Slow the fuck down!" I screamed even louder, but again he didn't give a damn about what I just said.

Then our car crashed onto another car.

Then the memory faded and flashes another one.

"Please! Someone! Anyone! Help!" I screamed as I woke up.

My driver was already dead, and I couldn't stand to see it.

Then it faded again, flashes back another memory.

It was a very handsome glowing man. His hair was blue, and he has healthy red lips.

"Who are you?" And then he looked at me.

The noise faded, and my headache stopped. I ran towards my closet, to change into a way more presentable outfit, and fixed myself.

I can't believe I have to take the bus all the way there. I'm not the best driver in the world, and I don't want to experience another car crash. So, It's better to take the bus and be safe.

~ yeonjun's pov ~

"Are you sure she saw you?" Archangel Taehyung asked.

I nodded and sighed. I hope I'll not get a punishment for this. I remember Taehyung banned me from seeing kids because I failed to watch over a person.

"It's normal," He said and burst out laughing.

What did he just say to me?

"Normal?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Well, you see it's normal but it's very rare. There are only a few people here in Korea who can see angels like us. Most of them here can see lost spirits," He explained, and I listened.

"But there are also people who can see both. Angels, spirits, and they can also see the ones in the underworld," He said.

"But they are very extraordinary and rare. I know there are only five of them here in Korea," He said.

Oh, I hope Yeji doesn't see lost spirits and the ones in the underworld. They tend to be very violent, and they are very dangerous. But, as long as she has met me, she's safe from all of them.

Then, he gave me a paper and I immediately read it carefully.

HIRING! Personal assistant/driver

If interested call xxx-xxx-xxxx

"What am I going to do about this?" I asked.

"It's a job hiring, for Hwang Yeji. Here's your resume," He said.

"Woah wait what? I'm an angel" I asked while receiving the folder.

"Oh wow you can use your brain," He said while pointing his head.

"Don't tell me I'll have to be in human form," I asked and dropped my shoulders down.

"Okay, I won't tell," he said and I closed my eyes in frustration.

I will be living in a toxic place until my mission is done, and that's half a year!

"Questions?" He asked.

"None," I said.

"Now, go down there and be human," he said, and I obliged. It's not like I have a choice anyway.

The moment I stepped on the ground, I immediately changed my form. Human. My wings were hidden first, then my luminosity went off. I may be in human form, but I still have the power of an angel. I am still able to do my mission.

Then, I realized that I have no money. Not even a single cent. I sighed.

"I guess I should walk," I said, and started walking towards the lobby of her condominium. Of course, I'm now in human form. I can't just barge into her unit like what I did last time, or else I'll end up in jail.

I walked towards the receptionist, and I already noticed that she was already looking at me. Which creeps me out a bit.

"I would like to see Hwang Yeji from unit 705?" I spoke, but she was still frozen there just looking at me.

What's with her?

"Uhm...miss?" I asked.

"Can I have your number?" She said, and it gave me goosebumps.

"I'm sorry miss but no." Then she snapped out and went into work mode.

"Miss Hwang Yeji went out hours ago," she said in a cold tone.

"What exact time miss?" I asked.

"I don't know! Ask her!" I backed off a bit, as I saw that her emotions were full of anger and jealousy. This is stressing me out.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps getting louder, and then it stopped.

"I heard my name, what is it," a familiar voice said. I looked behind me and saw that it was her. Hwang Yeji.

I gave her the paper for the job hiring and my resume. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Then, she looked at me from head to toe. She rolled her eyes, and she gave me back the papers.

Suddenly, I saw a staff behind her who was bringing loads of sealed tissue papers, to the point that he couldn't see where he was going.

Then, I saw Yeji was getting in the man's way. So, I pulled her towards me, and I looked at her to see if she was okay.

She looked at me with a shocked expression on her face. She pushed me away and started pointing at me

"I know you. It's you! The one who saved me."