Two | Accident

C H A P T E R T W O~ yeonjun's pov ~

C H A P T E R T W O
~ yeonjun's pov ~

It was already night when I went to the girl's address and saw that she wasn't there. I thought to look around her unit, to at least get more information from her. I went to her kitchen first and saw that only a few water bottles were inside her fridge. Does she even eat?

Then, I went to her room. I see. Her dream's to become a pilot but wait. Why is she studying at SNU? It's not a flight university. Oh, she's studying music. I see. She also likes to draw. She's good at it.

I started to flip through the pages of her drawing notebook, and after a few flips, I dropped her notebook, seeing who she drew was.

It was me. Did she saw me that day? Can she see angels like me?

After a few minutes, I decided to go to her. It's where most rich college students go, the club.

I spotted her outside, not drunk or tipsy at all. Her face was just blank, no expression at all. I can even feel the chills while looking at it. Eish, so cold.

She looks like she's waiting for someone. Suddenly, a guy walked towards her. He looks like he's the same age as hers. Is he her lover? That's good then. It wouldn't be hard to give her the love that she needs.

"What are you doing?" Yeji asked. I could still hear them from afar because I am Yeji's guardian angel now.

"So, I've wanted to ask you this... do you want to go out with me?" The guy asked. Wooh, he has a straightforward personality.

"No," Yeji said coldly.

What?

"What?" The guy asked.

"I said no. Don't you get that?" Then, a car stopped in front of her and rolled her eyes at the driver who just got out.

"I told you, I don't like slow work, right?" Yeji said as her driver opened the car door for her.

This girl, seriously. Can't she try to appreciate that her driver picked her up? It's already 10 in the evening. People should be sleeping by now. But here she was in the club, complaining about how slow her driver is. So mean.

When I saw that she's driving towards her condominium. I rushed there and didn't bother to follow her. If anything happens to her, I'll have the sense to go to her.

After thirty minutes, I felt a pain in my chest and a loud crash. Yeji.

I rushed towards her and saw that their car got crushed by a car behind them. The driver of the vehicle behind them got off and ran away.

I was about to run after the guy when I heard a voice in my head.

Help us, please! Please! If you do exist! Please come and save us! Please!

She's calling for my help, for an angel's help.

I opened the car door and saved the driver first because he was the easiest one to pull out of the car.

I placed my hand on his heartbeat, and I immediately backed off when his soul got out of his body.

He's dead.

"Kill her," he whispered in a low voice.

Oh shoot, this is not good. He rushed towards Yeji, and started to choke her to with his hands that Yeji could not see.

I ran towards the soul and pushed him away from Yeji. Her foot got stuck on the chair in front of her, so, I had to use a bit of my power to free her there. When I finally did, the soul came back and pushed me. Goodness, he's strong, and he resents Yeji that much!

New souls, especially new resentful souls are very strong. But they're not as strong as angels like us, so I easily pushed him away again.

"I should kill her!" He shouted.

"Stop!" I shouted, pushing him away. I pulled out my sword that was flaming in blue. Blue means protection.

"Can you even kill me, angel? You're not allowed to do that, aren't you? You shall not kill, remember?" He said and laughed.

I waved my sword at him but did not kill him. When he backed off, I immediately spread my wings and took Yeji away from there.

While flying towards her unit, she unexpectedly opened her eyes. She wouldn't see me anyway, so I didn't mind at all.

Or so I thought.

"Who are you?" She asked and passed out once again.

My eyes widened in shock and landed on the condominium's rooftop.

Can she see me?