Introduction

T H I R D P E R S O N ' S P O V

"My angel guided me back to you mom!" A seven-year-old child said while running towards his mom.

A girl in front of them who was scrolling through her phone looked at both of them.

"Hey, kid," The girl said.

The boy looked at the girl, so as his mom. She first looked at the boy's mom, then she looked again at the boy.

"Angels don't exist," She said and walked away from the bench she was sitting on.

That's Hwang Yeji. Nineteen. Ever since her parents died in a plane crash, she believed angels don't exist. Even though her parents always told her that they do exist. After the accident, she became less religious that eventually made her stop believing in angels. She thought, if they existed, that accident wouldn't happen.

She was waiting for her driver to come to pick her up on the waiting shed when a boy came running towards his worried mom.

"No. They do!" The boy shouted at Yeji. She just rolled her eyes and plugged her Airpods on her ears.

After a few more minutes, her driver arrived. "I've been waiting for you, for eight minutes. Next time do your job better, I hate doing their job slow," she said while her driver opened the door for her, and shuts it close when she got in.

A sudden headache hits her when she was finally seated, so, she decided to sleep for a bit. It's traffic anyway.

Y E J I ' S P O V

I opened my eyes, and all I can see was pitch black. Am I dreaming?

Then, I was pulled somewhere, and I saw my reflection. I was wearing the clothes that I picked for today, and I saw that there was a yellowish-white figure behind me.

I turned around, and I feel like I'm being blinded by its brightness. When I got used to its brightness, I saw a guy. He looked my age, and he has blue hair. His whole body was glowing in bright yellow, but I can still see his blushing cheeks. He was wearing an all-white suit, and he looked heavenly.

"Who are you?" I asked, and my voice echoed. This is hella weird.

The man turned around and smiled. He has slender eyes, and has pink plump lips. He was glowing so much. He didn't answer my question, and started to walk towards me.

I woke up and realized that I was already in my bed. Also, it was already nighttime. I slept for that long huh?

I sat on my bed and thought about my dream once again. I brushed it off, and just went back to sleep.

Who was that guy? Why is the peculiarly glowing in bright yellow?