SC #1 | Wedding Day

special chapter pt

special chapter pt. 1
~ yeji's pov ~

"I can't believe you're getting married," one of my friends said. I laughed while the hairstylist was fixing my messy hair. My makeup was already done. The makeup artist made it as simple as it could possibly be. I don't like putting on too much makeup.

"I can't believe it too," I said, and looked at my reflection. I stared at myself, and suddenly all of my memories came rushing back to my mind. I feel old gosh.

"All done," The hairstylist said. I thanked her and faced my friends. They were all giggling, and clapping their hands. They're way more excited than me. It's just wedding jitters, I guess.

By the way, if you still don't know. I'm getting married to Hyunjin. I did have some doubts about our relationship because he isn't a human being, but a fallen angel. I asked him twice, thrice, if he is allowed to do this, and he said yes all the time. That's why I am now okay with it, I guess.

I got in my car and craned my head on the window. I suddenly saw a white figure outside the hotel building where I came from. I closed my eyes and opened it again. It wasn't there. I shook my head to remove the thought, and we finally left the place.

Some of my aunts and uncle are here together with my cousins, but to be honest, they actually just invited themselves to this wedding because I am not and never was close to them.

We arrived at the church, and again, I saw a white figure outside the door. I did what I had to do, and it disappeared once again.

I stood outside the front door and took a deep breath. My best friend from college was behind me, and I can sense that she knows that I am nervous.

The doors slowly opened, and everyone's attention was given to me. I looked down and heard the piano played. I took my first step and looked up to see where Hyunjin was. He was there, but now he looked like an angel. Not a fallen one, but a true angel. I smiled when he waved his hands to me, but I again saw a white figure beside him. It was just beside Hyunjin. It didn't disappear, it was just there.

When I arrived at the altar, I realized that the white figure was now having a blue-ish glow. I looked at it once again, and the glow faded, and it revealed the guy I've been wanting to meet once again after three straight years, Yeonjun. I could feel tears building up, but stopped them to pour down.

I looked at him once again, and he was smiling while looking at me and Hyunjin. How can he smile so brightly after he disappeared again?

*flashback*

"You know I can't love you Yeji..." Yeonjun said while Yeji was hugging the angel's back.

"But, seeing you again, it makes me fall for you all over again. Hyunjin even knows it," she said. Yeonjun looked up, to stop himself from crying. He turned around to face Yeji, and he looked straight into Yeji's eyes. Still the same. It was still the same eyes he always wants to stare at. Just by Yeji's gaze, he knew that the girl really does love him.

He didn't speak, but instead, he kissed her, and he let himself slowly fade from Yeji's sight. Leaving her hurt, and broken once again.

*end of flashback*

But I knew, he needed to do that because he just wanted to protect me, and also himself. So I understood.

After saying our vows, and I DOs, we finally went to the reception area. Hyunjin and I sat in the newlywed's area.

"I know you can see him," Hyunjin said. "I know you know," I told him. He intertwined with my hands and kissed the back of my hand. He looked at my eyes, and I was confused by his gaze. It was sad, but happy at the same time.

It was now time for the dance. Of course, Hyunjin and I danced first, we were enjoying every moment of this day. Suddenly, slow music came, and I rested my head on his shoulders as we sway side by side.

"You know I love you, right Yeji?" Hyunjin asked me. "Of course I know that Hyunjin," I said.

"But I know that you still love him." I looked at Hyunjin, and he smiled at me. He looked sad while smiling, and my heart hurt because of that. He glanced at something behind me, so I turned around to see what it was. Should I say who? It was Yeonjun.

His hair was still blue. Nothing changed with his appearance.

"I'll give you this chance Yeji. Spend your time with him," Hyunjin said. My heart melted by his sweetness. I didn't want to go because I know that it would hurt him too, but he insisted.

I looked at Yeonjun, and he let out his hand for me to hold. I hesitantly accepted it, and he leads the way towards somewhere I don't know.

☆☆☆

HAHA YES THERE'S A SPECIAL CHAPTER :DD