Seventeen | Last Chapter

chapter seventeen~ yeji's pov ~

chapter seventeen
~ yeji's pov ~

"Congratulations on your graduation Yeji!" A teacher told me, and I smiled and bowed to thank her.

Today, I graduated from college. Yes, it's been three years since Yeonjun left me. It's been tough though. I cried a lot at night, but somehow every time I wake up on that day I feel okay once again. As if someone just comforted me from all the pain.

"I can't believe you just graduated." I heard a voice behind me. I rolled my eyes and faced the annoying guy behind me.

"Hyunjin," I said, and he chuckled and smirked at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, and he gave me the dead face.

"Duh, I won't miss this. I got stressed because I helped you with your Math school works, I deserve to be here," He said, and I laughed out loud. He did have a point. He always helped me with it. He always stays up late for it.

"Here you go. Flowers for you," He gave me a bouquet of red roses, and that made me raise an eyebrow at him.

"Red roses huh?" I said.

"It's a miracle. I never thought that you know red roses existed because you always give me black ones," I said, and smelled the roses. It smells nice. Like the perfume of Hyunjin, I rolled my eyes once again. How could he spray his perfume here?

"Hey! We both know my perfume smells nice," He said, and I punched him on his chest. That was a bit harsh, but he deserved it. He promised me he wouldn't read my mind anymore, but he still did.

"I deserved that." He grunts. "Good thing you know," I said with a smile.

I put my graduation cap on his head, and he looked like an ordinary person like me.

"Oh my gosh. Do you see him?" I heard a girl whispered behind me.

"Omg! He's so handsome!" The other girls shouted. Oh, this is going to be a crowd. He shouldn't have gone here. The girls started approaching Hyunjin, and I was starting to worry because he was feeling uncomfortable, for the very first time. He used to like this. Girls liking his looks, but now he doesn't.

"He looks like a fallen angel!" Someone shouted, and I chuckled. It's because he is.

I pulled Hyunjin out of there, and I can't believe the girls followed us out. I asked him where his car was, and we immediately went there. Yes, he has a car, he had the money to buy one now. Because he already has a decent job 

We both went in his car, and both of us sighed. Finally, peaceful mind and atmosphere.

"That really got me in trouble," He said. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked him why.

"It's because the entertainment told me don't let someone take a picture of me."

"Since when did you enter an entertainment company?!" I asked him, and he laughed out loud. Seriously I can't deal with his jokes sometimes.

"I got you. Let's go now," he said, and turned on the engine.

"Let's go? Go where?" I asked him.

"It's a secret," He said, and drove towards I don't know where.

We finally arrived at the venue, and it looked expensive af. He's really rich now huh. I mean I could afford this, but he told me it's on him.

"Order anything you like, and I'll be right back," He said. I nodded, and he left me. I wonder where he's going. I can't possibly think about that right now. What we need now is food.

I looked down at the menu, and I suddenly felt a presence in front of me. Hyunjin's back already. I put my menu down, to talk to him, but what I saw shocked me. It wasn't Hyunjin.

"Yeonjun..." I said, and he smiled. I covered my mouth, and he chuckled. "Don't worry I'm in my human form," He said, and I sighed.

"What brings you here?" I asked him.

"You," He said, and I felt my heart beat faster than normal. He still affects me huh.

"Congratulations on your graduation," He said, and clapped lightly. I thanked him with a smile.

"So," I said.

"So," He said.

"So... what happened to you? What kind of angel are you now?" I asked him.

He smiled and he pointed his once again blue hair. "I'm a protector," He said, and I smiled. Though he didn't anticipate a blue kind, I knew he was still happy about it. It's the right choice after all.

"I have a task Yeji," He said.

"Oh okay you can go now. You don't really have to—"

"No. What I mean is, I have a new task, and I'm going to tell you about it," He said. Oh.

"What is it then?" I asked him.

"I'll be protecting someone, and I'll be doing it until that person dies," He said.

"Who is it?" I asked him once again.

"It's you," He answered. I looked at him in his eyes, and it was full of joy. Is he being serious?

"But aren't you still not allowed—"

"Yes. We aren't. But I get to see you every day. You know, we could be friends for a lifetime," oh so we're doing like that now huh. Friends.

"Hey, what do you mean by that?" Hyunjin asked. He suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"W-What?" I asked him.

"Are you not happy with you being friends? Do you still want him to be your boyfriend even though we are already in a relationship?" He asked, and I laughed at him.

Yes, you heard it right. Hyunjin and I are in a relationship, and I think I can't replace him anymore. Yes, I still love Yeonjun. A lot, but I still can't destroy his whole world, so being friends is better than nothing.

Hyunjin sat beside Yeonjun, and we are still laughing out loud.

So yeah, this has been me. A girl who got involved in an extraordinary, and loved two different angels in my life, and I won't ever regret all the things that happened to me since He decided to put them into my life.