Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

LOKI

2.9K 78 45
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

~At the bridge~ 

Me and Fury arrived at the bridge and I began to go to the galaga guy. 

"Talk to me." I said as I went beside him.

"Turbine's loose. Mostly intact, but it's impossible to get out there and make repairs while we're in the air." The galaga guy said.

"We lose one more engine, we won't be." Hill said as she went near me. Hill pressed her intercoms. "Somebody's got to get inside and patch that engine." Hill said. 

"Babe! You copy that?!" I asked Tony as I pressed the com.

"Yup, I got it babe." Tony said.

"Coulson! Y/L/N! Initiate official lock down in the detention section then get to the armory! Move out!" Fury commanded us through the intercoms. I followed Coulson out of the bridge and into the detention. Coulson got his weapon and we went to the detention section. Coulson knocked out the guy and we saw Thor in the isolation cell and Loki is in the command power. 

"Step away please." Coulson said while pointing his gun to Loki. I got my gun and I slowly went near to Loki while pointing my gun at him. I was about to handcuffed him when I felt another held me from behind me and he pointed the knife on my neck and I just looked shocked and I looked at Coulson.

"Get away from her." Coulson said as he slowly went to us. I got shocked when the real Loki with the scepter was behind him. 

"Coulson!!" I shouted. Just then, Loki impaled Coulson in the heart with his scepter. 

"No!!" Thor shouted. The Loki behind me began to vanished as Coulson slumps down on the wall and he was breathing hard. I got my gun again and tried to shot Loki but then, he ran to me and he held my neck tightly and he pushed me to the wall. 

"Loki! No!!" Thor shouted. 

"Ahh, so you're the man of Iron's lady, huh?" Loki said while smiling mischievously as I held his arm that's on my neck. 

"Your worth won't last when you're with Stark." Loki said. "Be with me and helped me rule this planet. I'll even make you my queen." Loki said. 

"You're--not--worthy--of--me.." I said while struggling hard on breathing. Just then, Loki looked at me darkly and he continued to put force on his grip on my neck sending me unconsciously. 

*Third Person's POV

When Thor saw Y/N unconscious, he began to hit the glass. Loki dropped Y/N on the ground and looked back at his brother. Then, Loki went to the switch and he opened the door below the cell and he slowly pushed the button, sending Thor flying down the Helicarrier. Loki, then, looked at Y/N and smiled mischievously. Loki bent down on her unconscious level and he saw her intercom. He removed it from her ear and throw it anywhere. Then, he carried Y/N and brought her to the jet. 

Meanwhile, Natasha and Barton continued fighting. Until, Natasha slammed his head on the railings earning a groan from him. Clint kneel in front of her and slowly looked at Natasha. 

"Natasha.." Clint said. But then, Natasha knocked Barton off.

About Thor, well, the cell is turning around while falling. Thor tried to hammer the glass, but he flew back to the other wall. Thor held onto his feet's gripped and extends his arm to the wall, finally breaking free before the cell crashed down on the land. 

Back to the duo: Cap and Tony. Cap is holding tight on the hanging thread, while Tony is pushing the propellers. 

"Cap, I need the lever." Tony said.

"I need a minute here." Steve said as he slowly approached on the metal floor. The guy continued shooting on Cap as Steve tries to pull down the lever. 

"Lever. Now!" Tony said. Tony starts to let go from the propeller but he was dragged around the propeller until, the vent opened and Tony went out of the engine and steadily kept himself arise. Then, he went to Cap and he knocked the man down. 

Back to the Detention Section, Fury saw Coulson slumped on the wall with blood oozing out from his chest. 

"Sorry, boss. Loki got Y/N." Coulson said.

"We'll find her. Just stay awake." Fury commanded Coulson. "EYES ON ME." 

"No, I'm clocked out here." 

"Not an option." 

"It's okay, boss. This was never going to work---if they didn't have something--to.." Just then, Coulson looks down and took a last sigh. Fury looks grimly at Coulson. Then, the medical team arrives.

"Agent Coulson is dead." Fury said to his intercom.

"Paramedics are on their way." A SHIELD Agent said.

"They're here." Fury said as the others: Hill, Natasha, Tony and Cap looked disbelief with what the news came. "That's not all." Fury added. "Loki captured Agent Y/L/N, Agent Coulson said before he died." Fury said. With that words, Tony lost his stance and he grabbed the wall near him and his breathing became heavier. Cap saw this and he went near to Tony and held him. 

"Tony, Tony.." Steve said. Tony looked at Steve and Steve saw Tony's eyes, there were tears clouding on his eyes. Steve looked at Tony sadly, knowing that his teammate's lover was kidnapped by a villain. 

~After a couple of hours~

Tony and Steve are sitting on a chair in the bridge far from each other. Tony looked down on his fidgeting hands, looking so distraught, distracted and lost. Fury was looking at the trading cards that was found in Coulson's jacket.

"These were in Phil Coulson's jacket. Guess he never did get you to sign them." Fury said as he threw the trading cards at the table to Steve. 

"We're dead in the air up here." Fury began. "Our communications, location of the cube, Banner, Thor. I got nothing for you. Lost my one good eye." Fury said referring to Coulson. "Lost my best agent. Maybe I had that coming." Fury said.

"Yes, we were going to build an arsenal with the Tesseract. I never put all my chips on that number though, because I was playing something even riskier. There was an idea, Stark and Y/L/N knows this, called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that we never could. Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea, in heroes." Fury said. Just then, Tony began to stand and walk away. 

"Well, it's an old-fashioned notion." Fury said.

~After a while~

Tony is standing near the edge at the detention section to where the cell was. Trying to figure something out from his genius brain. Then, Steve walks in and leaned on the railing behind him and crossed his arms.

"Was he married?" Steve asked. 

"No. There was a--cellist, I think." Tony said.

"I'm sorry. He seemed like a good man." Steve said.

"He was an idiot." 

"Why? For believing?"

"Nothing. Loki was out of his league. He should have waited. He should have--" He said as he walked down the little stairs and met up with Steve at the middle.

"Sometimes there isn't a way out, Tony."

"Right. How did that work for him?" 

"Is this the first time you lost a soldier?" Steve asked.

"We are not soldier! I am not walking with Fury's fife!" Tony said. "Maybe it's the first time, everyone lost Coulson, but I lost Y/N twice!" Tony said. 

"I'm sorry about Y/N, but neither am I. He's got the same blood on his hands as Loki does. Right now, we've got to put that aside and get this done. Now Loki needs a power source, if we can put together a list--"

"He made it personal." Tony said as he looked at the blood stained wall.

"That's not the point." Steve interjects.

"That is the point. That's Loki's point. He hit us all right where we live. Why?" Tony asked.

"To tear us apart." 

"He had to conquer his greed, but he knows he has to take us out to win, right? That's what he wants. He wants to beat us and he wants to be seen doing it. He wants an audience." Tony said. 

"Right, I caught his act at Stuttgart."

"Yeah. That's just a preview, this is opening night. Loki's a full-tilt diva. He wants flowers, he wants parades, he wants a monument built in the skies with his name plastered--" Tony stopped realizing what Loki wants and where could he be. "Son of a bitch." Tony said and he began to ran away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 3K 82
In your soulmate world, one soulmate starts as an animal, the other stays human. How long will it take for you and Tony to fall in love with each oth...
12.3K 451 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
6.3K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
72.7K 2.2K 37
The Universe has it's own way of ensuring that soulmates end up together, written words appear on your skin every morning of the first, or last, sent...