Assassin's Creed Daughter Ima...

Par alleycatbookstore

I've always, ALWAYS thought of what every Assassin's Creed character would react/act with a kid tagging along... Plus

REQUEST PAGE (NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD)
Discipline
Little French Lady
The Bear Cub
Duckling
I Remember When You Were Young
He Always Comes Back
Run!
Lost Duckling
Shots And Haytham
Two Ways
Monsters Under The Bed
Trust
A/n
The Sound of Silence
A Girl's Happiness
A Jealous Mother
Ha?
Young Love
Little Shadow
Eksa'a
The Younger Frye Sister
A/N
The Madhouse
A/n
The Stars
Haystack
Taken
Lost Child
Lost Baby Rook
A Sick Princess
Gentle Caresses
A Rook's First Flight
Hi
Outlaws
The Truth
Nighttime Cuddles To Cold
Descendant
What Is This Mess?
Last Wish
Side One or Side Two
Tug of War
Hugs
Proud
Maturity
Panic
Pale
Um.....What?
Dark Times
Trust Issues
Introducing
Just to Chat
Question
Better Days
Forgive Me
Cold
Protection
Say What?!
Time
Protective Mama
Arguments
Family
Attention
Rift
History Lessons
Dance
Sunshine
A/N
Gone
Spy
Truth Exposed
Too Late To Be Sorry
Just Stay
Princess
Soundless
Touch
Thief
Accidental Prone
Matchmaker
Happy Birthday
Why?
Dear Journal
Faith
Secrets
Tantrums
Thank You
Two Sides of a Coin
Charge!
Disobedience
Helpless Little One
Home
Stranger Danger!
Help (This is an A/N)
Confrontion
Prankster
Trouble in the Ports
Sick Days
Talks
Reborn
Found
Girlie Problems
Stalker
Favorites
Babysitting
And Down You Go!
Formal Events
Letting Go
Hopscotch
The Pirate Gang
Quick Update
Nightmares
Finger Painting
Experiment
Another Chance
Cookies
Explosions
Lonely
Happy Dance
Experiment No.2
Experiment No.3
Hide!
Morning Snuggles
Evie?
Tenents
Secret Outings
Boop
Rescue
Texts
Saved
Texts No.2
Mental Illnesses
Huggie
Smooch
Update
Hiya!
GIVE ME
Swimming Lessons
Future Uploads!
Aesthetic Boards
Puppy!
Arguments
1, 2, 3, WHERE ARE YOU?!
Duck
Doing the Do
Crazy In Love
Daddy's Here
Troublemaker
Fireworks
Waddle
Flying Colors
Sooooo
Bird in A Cage
Let Me Explain
Ko-Fi!
ATTACK!
Coming Home
Well then
Look Alike
Gerard, Demetri, Phillip, and Axeman
Lessons
Dancing
Opinions
Hi

See You Again

1K 26 1
Par alleycatbookstore

Pairing: Shay Cormac
Warning: none
Note: I realized I'm like, four months behind this request. I either did not get a notification or I did but I forgot about it and I apologize for the delay. A quick note before you begin reading this chapter, the reader is genderless/gender neutral. I'd also like to apologize if there are any she/her pronouns. Please point them out and I will fix them.  
Requested by: EverNightForest

"Easy there. I'm not here to hurt you." 

Crouched down to the child's level, Shay held out his hand for the child to take. 

"You're scared, I know that. You don't need to be." 

Tugging their red cloak closer to their shaking body, the child examined Shay from top to bottom. 

Weapons. Lots of weapons. 

He's going to hurt me

Shay followed the child's line of sight. He took off his weapons belt then his hidden blades. He chucked them over his shoulder. 

"There. How about now?"

The child shuffled a bit closer to Shay. Enough for Shay to pick the child up. 

He placed the child on his hip before walking back to the homestead. 

I need to remember to come back and grab my belt and hidden blades before Liam kills me if he finds out. 

"What was I supposed to do then?! Leave them there?!" 

Sitting on a chair, the child sipped on a cup of hot tea. Sitting beside them was Hope, rubbing her thumb on the child's back. 

"Shay's right. It looks like the child hasn't eaten anything in a good while," said Hope, handing the child a scone. 

"The child is your responsibility if the child chooses to stay then, Shay," said Achilles. "Seeing as you were the one who found them." 

Shay shrugged. 

"Alright. As long as I have the kid, that's all fine with me." 

"Alright, kid. I can call you "kid", right? Unless ya got a name or somethin'."

The child looked up at Shay, tilting their head to the side. 

"Kid it is." 

Taking Kid's hand, Shay started to guide them around the homestead. 

Nearing the woods, Kid stopped walking causing Shay to stop too. 

"See something, kid?" Shay asked, activating Eagle Vision. 

He looked around the forest and spotted something charging straight for them. The figure launched right at Kid. 

"Liam!" Shay shouted, yanking out his pistol. 

He stopped when he heard laughing and giggling causing Shay to lower his pistol. 

"Chiyo!" Kid laughed. "Chiyo!" 

Liam and Hope skidded to a stop, watching the scene unfold. 

"That's not a dog."

"Dog!" 

"It's a wolf!" 

"Dog!" 

"Wolf!" 

"Dog!" 

Shay's shoulders started to shake from laughter before pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Kid, listen. That dog is as big as you and weighs twice, or thrice, as you."

"Dog!" Kid repeated, wrapping their arms around Chiyo's neck. 

"You should just give up, Shay," said Hope. "You're not changing their mind." 

Shay sighed. 

"Well, at least you can talk. Mind telling me your name?" 

Marching through the streets of Albany, Chiyo pushed past the busy crowds of people. Some people stared at Chiyo, wondering why exactly a child was sitting on his back. 

"Onwards, Chiyo! Onwards!" Y/n chanted. "We're almost there!" 

After Shay's betrayal, Y/n and Chiyo also disappeared from that night. Instead, the two chose to smuggle themselves off to New York. Boston was too close to the homestead and it would've given the assassins an easier chance to find Y/n and Chiyo. 

Once in New York, Chiyo picked up on Shay's scent. Chiyo and Y/n followed it to a house that an elderly couple named the Finnegans owned. 

"Oh, you're looking for Shay?" Cassidy asked. "Why, he left quite some time ago, little one. I believe Colonel Monro said he's gone to Fort Arsenal." 

Cassidy pointed in the direction of the Fort and Y/n thanked her before continuing on. 

Making it to the bridge connected to the Fort, Y/n and Chiyo stared at the block entrance. 

"Stay here, Chiyo. I'm going to climb." 

Grabbing a jutted out stone, Y/n placed one foot on the wall. 

"What are you doing?"

Halfway up the wall, Y/n looked back down to see two men. 

"Shay!" 

Shay grunted when Y/n launched themself at Shay. Hoisting them up in his arms, Shay peered down at Y/n. 

"I missed you." 

"Yeah, yeah. Missed you too and-wait, hold on. What about the assassins?!" 

Another apology. Sorry for all the time skips!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

192K 6.5K 68
(note: Story cover has been updated May 2023 :) New chapter covers will be added slowly too) Catherine Wolfe didn't know why she was chosen, or if sh...
44.6K 1.5K 38
You've been having weird dreams of him. He's always been on your mind, even though you've never seen him before. But who was he? And why did he look...
82.1K 2.1K 33
[Book I of the "Millennia of Fate" Fanfic Series] Born and raised as a Templar, Cynthia Richard was forced into an arranged marriage to a young Engli...
264K 4.1K 122
There are yet SO many one shot books out there that I figured I should try it out. This book is completed! Please head to the second one shot book to...