Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

DIRTY???

3.8K 78 32
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

~After a while~ 

Me and Steve went to the lab when I saw Tony poked Bruce. Steve entered first and I followed behind as I sat on one of the empty tables.

"Are you nuts?" Steve said to Tony. This should be fun! I thought as I crossed my arms and just watched the kids fight.

"You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz? Bongo drums? Huge bag of weed?" Tony asked Bruce.

"Is everything a joke to you?" Steve asked Tony, again.

"Funny things are." Tony said.

"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny. No offense, doctor."

"No, it's alright. I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things." Bruce said.

"You're tiptoeing, big man. You need to strut." Tony said.

"And you need to focus on the problem, Mr. Stark." Steve said.

"You think I'm not? Why did Fury call us and why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables." Tony said as he began to make some good points to me.

"You think Fury's hiding something?" I asked. 

"He's a spy, baby. He's the spy. His secrets have secrets." Tony said and he returned his gaze to Bruce. "It's bugging him too, isn't it?" 

"Uh...I just wanna finish my work here and..." Bruce said and I interjected as I went near them.

"Bruce?" I asked him.

"Doctor? A beat?" Steve said.

"'A warm light for all mankind.' Loki's jab at Fury about the cube." Bruce said.

"I heard it." Steve said.

"Well, I think that was meant for you." Bruce said while pointing to Tony.

"What do you mean?" I asked Bruce, now being alert knowing my boyfriend is at stake here.

"Even if Barton didn't post that all over the news." Bruce continued.

"The Stark Tower? That big ugly--" Steve said and I looked at him and gave a look. "--building in New York?" Steve continued. 

"It's powered by Stark Reactors, self-sustaining energy source. That building will run itself for what, a year?" Bruce said.

"That's just the prototype. I'm kind of the only name in clean energy right now." Tony said.

"So, why didn't SHIELD bring him in on the Tesseract project? I mean, what are they doing in the energy business in the first place?" Bruce asked Tony and me.

"I should probably look into that once my decryption programmer finishes breaking into all of SHIELD's secure files." Tony said.

"What?" I asked shocked at what he just did.

"I'm sorry, did you say...?" Steve said. 

"JARVIS has been running it since I hit the bridge. In a few hours we'll know every dirty secret SHIELD has ever tried to hide." Tony said.

"Yet you're confused about why they didn't want you around?" Steve asked Tony. 

"An intelligence organization that fears intelligence? Historically, not possible." Tony replied.

"I think Loki's trying to wind us up. This is a man who means to start a war, and if don't stay focused, he'll succeed. We have orders, we should follow them." Steve said bringing the old rule book.

"Following is not really my style." Tony said. Then, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"And you're all about style, aren't you?" Steve said to Tony. I guess Tony found his match!

"Of the people in this room, which one is; A. wearing a spangly outfit, and B. not of use?" Tony said.

"Tony.." I said softly.

"Steve, tell me none of this smells a little funky to you?" Bruce asked Steve.

"Just find the cube." Steve said as he went to the door, but stopped and looked back at me. "Y/N, I may need your hand." Steve said. I nodded my head and followed him leaving Tony and Bruce alone on the lab. 

~Meanwhile~ 

Me and Steve have reached the storage. I slide in my ID and the door opened. Me and Steve stealthily went inside Steve climbed up the railing from above and I ran towards the stairs and followed his lead.

~Morning~

Me and Steve began walking back to the lab when we saw Tony sitting on the table with Bruce behind him, and Fury in the room, hands in his waist. Me and Steve entered the lab.

"What is Phase 2?" Tony asked Fury. Steve placed the weapon on the table and I sat beside Tony. He held my waist and I crossed my feet on the table.

"Phase 2 is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons." I said as I looked at Fury in disbelief. 

"Sorry, the computer's moving a little too slow." Steve said to Tony.

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean--" Tony began to stand and went near the screen.

"I'm sorry Nick." Tony said as he showed the screen to Fury. "What were you lying?" Tony asked.

"I was wrong director. The world hasn't changed a bit." Steve said as Thor and Nat came in.

"You knew about this?" Bruce asked Natasha.

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Nat asked.

"I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed." Bruce replied.

"Loki's manipulating you." Natasha said.

"And you've been doing what exactly?" Bruce asked again. 

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you." Natasha said.

"Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction." Bruce said.

"Because of him?" Fury said while pointing to Thor.

"Me?" Thor asked confusingly.

"Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously--" I cut off Fury.

"Outgunned." I said.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet." Thor said.

"But, you're not the only people out there, are you? And, you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled." Fury said. I walked near Tony and I held his hand in mine. Tony looked at me and he put his hand on my arm and he rubbed it.

"Like you controlled the cube?" Steve asked Fury.

"Your work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all realms that the Earth is ready for a higher form of war." Thor said.

"Oh God." I said.

"A higher form?" Steve asked curiously.

"You forced our hand. We had to come up with something." Fury said.

"Nuclear deterrent. Cause that always calms everything right down." Tony said. With what he said, I looked at him and he just showed me a hurt smile, knowing that he faced the same problem before.

"Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark?" Fury said.

"Don't even think of going there, Fury." I said in my defense to Tony. 

"I'm sure he still made weapons, Stark would be neck deep--"

"Wait! Wait! Hold on!" Tony stopped Steve going near the Captain. "This is not about me." Tony said.

"I'm sorry, isn't everything?" Steve said.

"I thought humans were more evolved in this?" Thor said while coming near Fury. 

"Excuse me, did we come up to your planet and blow stuff up?" Fury asked Thor.

"Did you always give your champions such mistrust?" Thor said.

"Are you boys really that naive? SHIELD monitors potential threats." Natasha said. Just then, Fury and Thor began arguing, Tony and Steve also, even Natasha and Bruce. I just looked at them and tried to catch up with their silly arguments. Just then, Steve began to push Tony away from him. I went to the middle of them and held their chest, pushing them away from each other.

"Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?" Steve challenges Tony.

"Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist." Tony replied. 

"I know guys with non of that worth ten of you. Yeah, I've seen the footage." Steve said.

"Steve, you're stepping on the line." I softly said to him and he looked at me.

"The only thing you fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you." Steve continued.

"Hey! Steve, back off!" I said and began to push him a bit hard.

"I think I would just cut the wire." Tony replied.

"Always a way out. You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero." Steve said. 

"A hero? Like you? You're a lab rat, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle." Tony said.

"Put on the suit, let's go a few rounds." Steve said. Just then, Thor laughed. 

"You people are so petty... and tiny." Thor said.

"Agent Romanoff, would you escort Dr. Banner back to his--"

"Where? You rented my room." Bruce cuts off Fury.

"The cell was just in case--"

"In case you needed to kill me, but you can't! I know! I tried!" Bruce said. "I got low. I didn't see an end, so I put a bullet in my mouth, but the other guy spit it out! So I moved on. I focused on helping other people. I was good, until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone at risk!" Bruce said. Banner suddenly looked at Nat slowly getting upset.

"You wanna know my secret, Agent Romanoff? You wanna know how I stay calm?" Bruce said while gripping the scepter on his hand. I put my hand on my gun and held it tightly without drawing it out.

"Doctor Banner, put down the scepter." Steve said. Bruce looked at his hand and got shocked when he saw the scepter on his hand. Just then, we heard a beep. We all looked at the direction of the sound.

"Got it." Tony said. Then, Bruce began to put down the scepter and went near the screen. Just then, Tony and Steve began to bicker again like a rooster waking everyone up at sunrise. Just then, we heard an explosion. Everybody was tossed around. I slowly stand and I felt someone helping me up. I looked at it and saw Tony. 

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah." I replied. "You?"

"Good." He said.

"Put on a suit." Steve said to Tony.

"Yup." Tony said as Steve began to ran. 

"Y/L/N, come with me." Fury said. I was about to go when Tony held my wrist.

"Hey, be safe okay?" He said worriedly.

"I will. You too." I said and we both leaned in and peck each other's lips and began to go on a different directions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.4K 50
Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sounds? What happens when the relationship is...
58.4K 1.5K 17
You have just turned 27 when you had joined the Avengers. You meet everyone but have your eye on a girl who calls herself "Black Widow". Meanwhile yo...
73.1K 3K 82
In your soulmate world, one soulmate starts as an animal, the other stays human. How long will it take for you and Tony to fall in love with each oth...