From The Dining Table [H.S]

By beautifulharry_xo

It's assumed euphoria follows me around the world as I tell unknown stories through songs, yet I'd never know... More

Last Night In Jamaica
Emerald Eyes
Who Are You?
Loving you's the Antidote
Dancing in the Moonlight
From The Dining Table
Angel
I Miss Her
Dear Primrose...
All the Best, -H x
Better Than Words
The One Where Primrose Cries
The Night We Met
2 Bananas for a Pound
Unexpected Visitors
Comfortable Silence
Too Late
The Unconscoius Mind
Colour Me In
Walking On Sunshine
Phonecalls
The Start Of Something New
6 More Days
For Your Eyes Only
Don't You Call Me Baby
The Man I Want Him To Be
Surprise, Surprise, Surpirse!
Busy Days And Getaways
London's Quite Big
Sleepy Girl
Beautiful Vulnerability
Chicken Salad
Peace and Prosperity
Beautiful Boy
After Dinner
Source of Happiness
Doesn't Feel Like Home
Fate
Breaking Point
Be Alright
May 12th
We're Live in 3... 2... 1...
May 12th pt.2
Stay
White Winged Dove
Lavendar and Crystal
Dreams
Clear Lipgloss
My World
We'll Be Alright
Unintentional Harm
Love You Goodbye
Eddie and Froggy
My Moment
Granny Pam
The Stories Behind His Letters
London's Calling
Eventim Apollo
After Show
Two Bodies One Soul
Lost Without Him.
Promises
I Feel Loved
Family
Lilac and Love
A Twisted Reality
New Years Eve
Hopeless Romantics
Wondering Hands
Falling
One Year
I Moved On
Through Eden We Will Walk
Epilogue

She's Special

4.1K 72 33
By beautifulharry_xo

Harry's POV:

"Shit that's bright!" I groan to myself as I rub my eyes. My head is thumping from the night before. Why did I drink that much? Ugh, and I still have all that shit to clean up in the other room. I go to pull myself off the couch, but am startled when I notice a figure lying next to me, fast asleep.

What. The. Fuck.

Who the fuck is this? Oh for fuck sake, please don't tell me I called a prostitute while I was drunk!

Cautiously, I peer over the girls shoulder, attempting to see the face snuggled beneath the blanket. "Primrose?" I say to myself, in utter disbelief she's here. What the fuck happened last night? I don't care, she's here. Primrose is here, and that makes all the destruction last night worth it. Lowering slowly, I place light kisses on her shoulder, while wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Hmmmm." She hums at the feeling, rolling over to face me and rubbing her eyes. "Morning." She mumbles, focusing her eyes on me.

That's not Primrose.

I leap off the sofa, grabbing a pillow to cover myself with as I stare down at the stranger in my bed. "Who the fuck are you?" I ask bluntly.

"Emily? Harry, don't act like you don't remember last night. If you want me to leave, I'll leave. But don't be rude about it." She spits at me, wrapping the blanket around herself as she pulls herself off the sofa and begins looking for her clothes.

I rub the bridge of my nose, trying to piece together the minor memories I have of last night. "I... I remember leaving the house. And I went on a walk..." I say to myself, as Emily slips her underwear on under the blanket. She doesn't even look at me as she shoves past me to find her dress. "Then I bumped into someone, a girl - you! Then you apologised, and I invited you back to mine..." I trail off, remembering everything that happened.

"Yes, and then we slept together. And now, I'm leaving. Look, I get if you're going through a break up, which would explain why you were drunk at 8:30pm. I get why you wanted to sleep with me if I'm right in what I just said, but I would really appreciate you don't treat me like that when you wake up. Like I'm some skank." She darts at me, while slipping into her dress.

"I don't think you're a skank, Emily." I begin, causing her to pause in her movements and look up at me confused. "I saw you the other day, in the coffee shop, you were writing. You look a lot like a girl I haven't seen in a while, and in my drunken state I must've thought you were her. I'm sorry." I apologise.

Shit! I'm such an awful person. This poor girl.

"Primrose?" She questions.

My eyes widen at the mention of her name, as I remember everything that happened yesterday on the phone. "Uhm, yeah. Yeah, that's her name. Did I-,"

"Did you come up to me in the street and shout Primrose after I apologised? Yeah, you did. But it's fine, no hard feelings." She laughs, as she walks out my living room to the front door. I trail behind her, scooping up the blanket she wasn't using anymore to cover myself.

"I'm so sorry. Do you need a ride home?" I offer, hoping she accepts my gesture.

"No, thank you. It was nice to meet you, Harry. Thank you for last night." Emily says kindly, before opening the front door and leaving. She gave a sweet smile before she gently shut the door behind her.

"Shit." I say to myself, as I look around the room covered with pillows and my clothes. As I begin tidying, I can't help but think about Primrose. I wonder what she's doing. I pray she isn't hurting. She sounded so let down on the phone after she found out who I was. You would think I'm mad at whoever told her - but I'm not, I'm pleased. She's right, it was selfish of me not to tell her. But when she shouted at me for taking her home that night... that hurt.

I walked down my hallway and into my bedroom to go and take a shower, but was stunned at how much of a mess the room was in. "Ughhhhh" I groan to myself, while throwing my head backwards. Why did I have to do all this? Now, I'm hungover, and I have to clean.

As I go to start cleaning, I hear three firm knocks at the door. Darcy? Maybe she forgot something. Unhooking my dressing gown from the door, I slip it on and pace towards the door. Opening it, I'm met with a familiar face, but not an expected face.

"How've you been mate?" His thick, American accent speaks as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Mitch! What the hell are you doing here?" I ask, confused as to why he dropped by so randomly.

"Uhh, it's the 28th? We have a session today to record my guitar work for your album." He reminds me, shocked I forgot about such an important thing.

"Shit, sorry mate. Come in." I gesture him in, and close the door behind him.

"You look a state." He tells me, looking me up and down. "What happened?"

"Got drunk, smashed up my bedroom, broke a girls heart, had a one night stand." I say flatly.

"Who?" He asks, but answers the question for himself. "Primrose..." he trails off, watching my expression sadden.

"She found out who I am, about the fame, and she was beyond betrayed. I don't blame her, I should've told her sooner." I explain, as I watch Mitch go to sit on my sofa. "No! Not there!" I shout, giving him the eyes.

"Ew." Mitch teases, and occupies an arm chair instead. I sit opposite him in my other chair.
"Take it she called you though?"

"Yeah. The call was great. She invited me to stay with her. Nothing sexual, just so we can spend time together - get to know eachother."

"You not gonna go anymore?" Mitch asks stupidly. I shoot him evil eyes, but he doesn't seem phased by my obvious disgust at his question.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm serious. Why don't you travel down? Explain yourself?" He asks, leaning forward as he spoke.

"That's ridiculous, Mitch."

"Think about it. She threw the address away, but you wrote her anyway. And then, she called you and was happy about you writing her." Mitch begins to explain.

"Yeah until she found out I was a liar." I butt in.

"Listen, Harry. She then invited you to stay, which she then took back for obvious reasons. But it's the fact she invited you in the first place. She wants you there, and I guarantee you a small part of her still does." Mitch reasons.

I stare at him, absorbing everything he's saying. Is Mitch right? I mean, I could easily book a train down to see her. But, I don't want to make her feel any sort of way if I arrive. She could be scared, or angry. I mean, she told me to completely forget about her. And she had a fair point when she said about me bringing unwanted people to her safe space.

"I'll think about it." I tell Mitch, just to get him to stop staring at me.

"Knew you would, Styles." He laughs. "Now, you said you smashed up your bedroom. If I help you clean it, you buy me dinner tonight. Deal?"

"Deal!"

Mitch and I spent the next couple of hours sweeping up glass, fixing my coffee table, mopping, and rewrapping my wounds which had significantly worsened though the night. My phone was fucked, so I took the SIM card out, and ordered a new phone online from my laptop. Until that came, I wouldn't be able to receive any calls, which is a huge inconvenience for work, but serves me right for smashing it in the first place.

After taking Mitch out to his favourite restaurant in London, I came home and went straight to bed. As I lay with one hand behind my head, I held the photo of Primrose in my other. I looked at it for a while, admiring her happiness and beauty. God I miss her. And the fact I've quite possibly fucked everything up before it even began makes this entire situation x10 worse.

I wish she was next to me right now. I would hold her so tight, make her feel so safe. I would tell her how sorry I am, and shower her with kisses and love. I would show her how much she means to me, and how much I care about her. I quite literally would drop everything for this girl.

She's special.

_______________________________
A/N:
Nawhhhhhh! I love Harry in this chapter! Literally so sweet.

I know how I want to end this book (which won't be for a while don't worry) but how would you like this book to end? Please please please tell me your predictions or thoughts for what will happen. I'm always open to changing my views if I read something I love.

Harry when he woke up to Emily and didn't know who she was:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 5.6K 43
POV Fine Line was written about you... Harry is on vacation writing for his second album while on the island he meets a girl, Daisy, who becomes the...
67K 1.6K 65
Westlake, South Carolina. Home to Brooklyn Callahan, the best latte maker on the east coast. Or so her mom tells her. She's lived in the mundane town...
471K 3.2K 20
Smut filled adventure with Harry, your friend
16.4K 266 55
Shine, step into the light. So bright sometimes, but he won't let her go back. *the beginning is a bit rough since I had never written anything befor...