Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

MISS HYDRA

2.7K 80 9
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

Miss HYDRA

Oh shit..

"Got something?" She asked again. I held my gun tightly in my hand and I shot the light bulb and it went dark to the place. I used my new invisibility power and I walked near the door, quietly. 

"I can still feel you, Y/N." She said. Just then, she slowly moves out of the door. I quietly ran towards the door, but she heard me. She fired her gun, but it didn't hurt me. 

"You can't run, Y/N!!" She yelled as I ran fast. 

"Get to the car!! I got the files!" I yelled to my earpiece as I sent a gun shots to Miss HYDRA, but she misses it. I ran down the stairs when I heard a gun shot. I immediately stopped at my tracks, when I looked at my chest and saw blood coming out of my chest. I pressed my intercom and yelled for one command.

"Backup." I said before I fall down on the stairs and hit myself on the ground.

*Third Person's POV

When Lieutenant Harlow heard the command of their Captain Y/N, he and a group of Agents went near to Y/N's location. Harlow grabbed a small shock device from his pocket and he threw it to Miss HYDRA. Miss HYDRA got electrocuted from the shock device. The three agents and Harlow went near to Y/N and checked her vitals.

*Y/N

"Captain, Captain. Do you read me?" I heard Harlow.

"Yeah.. I do.." I said as they slowly brought me up. As I stand, I saw Miss HYDRA standing up and he held her gun to Harlow's direction. Just then, she fired her gun twice. And it made an impact to Harlow and got wounded on his back. 

"NOOO!!" I said and I pointed my gun at Miss HYDRA and shot her a couple of times. Every gun shots I shot, she catches each bullets. Harlow and Miss HYDRA fell on the ground, but my Agents caught Harlow before he fell on the ground.

"Bring Harlow to the infirmary on the HQ, now!!" I said. They carried Harlow and they ran outside while some of the agents are backing us. They rode Harlow on the car and they went away. I am holding my gunshot with my hand, as I am holding the files in my other hand. I successfully arrived to the car. 

"Agents, let's go!" I said as I rode the car. The agents made it to the car and we drove back to the HQ. I put the files into my lap and I called Fury through my intercom. 

"Agent, what's your status?" Fury asked.

"Sir, Miss HYDRA's dead. Harlow and I got shot and we're on the way to the HQ." I said as I tightly held my shot. The girl agent who's sitting beside me, she tightly pressed my shot earning a groan from me. 

"I'll meet you at the infirmary--"

"Is Tony with you?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Bring him with you." 

"Copy, do you have the file with you?"

"Yes sir." I said.

"Alright. Fury Out." Fury then ended the call. Just then, the girl agent got an extra cloth and she pressed it on my wound. 

~After 5 mins~ 

Me and the girl agent went out of the car. Fury and Tony were standing on the front door of the HQ. When Tony saw me, he ran to me and he tightly pressed my wound as the girl agent moved out. 

"How much blood did you lose?" Tony asked me worriedly.

"A pint maybe." I said. Then, Fury went to me and Tony. I gave Fury the files. 

"Can we talk later? I feel like losing myself.." I said while me and Tony made our way inside.

"Sure Captain." Fury said. In a little while, me and Tony arrived at the infirmary. The doctor began to stitched me up while I rest my head on Tony's shoulder. 

"I told you I should come." Tony said.

"Can we talk later? I feel super tired." I said as I looked at him. He just nodded his head and he peck my lips. 

"I love you so much, Y/N. I'm just so worried that something happened to you." 

"I love you too, babe. I'm sorry I made you worried." 

"It's what boyfriends do, Y/N." Tony said as he kissed my forehead. 

"Your left shoulder should be fine, Agent. We'll put you on arm sling so you won't force yourself with too much force on the wound." The doctor said.

"Thank you." Me and Tony said. I sat up properly and Tony got me my clothes. Actually, it was Tony's black polo. 

"I'll give you a few minutes to change your clothes, Agent." The doctor said. I just nodded my head and he went out of the door. Tony locked the door and he undid my clothes. After he successfully removed my suit. He let me wore his polo. He slowly put the sleeves on my wounded part and I successfully put it on. Tony buttoned the polo. After the polo, I slowly stand and he bent a little and he put on my high-waist denim shorts. After that, he unlocked the door and he went near me. I leaned in to him and gave his lips a peck.

"Thank you.." I told him.

"You're welcome." He said as he winked. Just then, we heard a knock on the door. We looked at the door and saw the doctor came in with an arm sling on his hand. He slowly but cautiously put the arm sling on my left arm. 

"I also informed Director Fury that you won't be able to go on a mission for 3 months. Also, no training until you're healed and physically capable." He said. I nodded my head and Tony said his thanks to the doctor. I put my right arm around Tony's waist and hugged him to me. Tony put his arm on my waist and we walked out of the infirmary. 

"Babe, can we go to Fury first before we go home?" I asked him.

"Sure, baby. Lead the way." He said and I began to lead us to Fury's office. 

~After a couple of minutes~

Me and Tony reached Fury's office, Tony knocked on it and we heard Fury commanded to come in. Tony opened the door and I peaked my head on the door. 

"Got a minute?" I asked him. 

"Sure, come in." Fury said. Me and Tony walked to his office and Tony closed the door behind him. I sat in front of Fury's desk and Tony sat in front of me. 

"What's the report?" Fury asked. 

"Successfully retrieved the files, commands were followed but me and Harlow took the shot from Miss HYDRA." I said.

"What's the status with Miss HYDRA?" Fury asked as he stood from his chair.

"Dead. I shot her a couple of times since she shot Lieutenant Harlow." I said.

"Harlow is in a coma right now." Fury said.

"It's my fault.." I said as I sighed and slumped on my chair.

"What do you mean?" Fury asked. I looked at Tony and he was confused, the same look as Fury.

"When Miss HYDRA shot me, I asked for a backup. I fell unconscious cause I fell from the stairs and when I gained consciousness, Miss HYDRA took the opportunity to shot Harlow twice while he and the other agents were helping me up. When she shot Harlow, I emptied my bullets all on her. She got twice on her head and a lot on her body." I explained.

"Listen Agent, you did everything you can. You have my permission in killing her. Harlow and you just take the shot instead of your agents. You and Harlow did what a true leader will do. You gave justice to Harlow right there and I'm proud of you, Captain. You should have a medal of honor since--"

"I don't think I deserve that." I interjected. 

"You deserve it, Captain." Fury said as he went near to his table and leaned near me. "Don't blame yourself for what happened to you and Harlow. It's part of the job. Your mission was a success." Fury said. I just sighed and nodded my head.

"Thank you Fury." I told him and I smile at him. 

"You're welcome, Agent. Now, go home. You need to rest. Stark, take care of my agent, here." Fury commanded Tony.

"Even if you don't tell me, I will always take care of her." Tony said and he winked at me. I just giggled at him and I stand. Tony did the same and I held Tony's hand.

"We'll get going." I said.

"Alright. Take care." Fury said.

"Thanks." I said while me and Tony walked out of his office and into my hotel for the long rest. Vacation can now start. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 4.1K 30
This is not the cinematic universe or comics. This is my own universe but it may follow the cinematic and comic universes it is not 100% going to fol...
193K 3.7K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...
13.6K 522 15
You were living your best college life when your life suddenly changed after getting bit by a spider. When the Avengers, specifically Tony Stark, tak...