Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

TONY'S MISSION

3.7K 109 5
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

~After a week~

Me and Tony are currently on a bar to where General Thaddeus Ross' location.

"You ready baby?" Tony asked me.

"Let's get him." I said as I opened the bar door and the both of us walked inside.

"Mmmm, the smell of stale beer and defeat. Y'know, I hate to say "I told you so," General, but that Super-Soldier program was put on ice for a reason." Tony said as he stand beside the General. I went beside Tony and the General looked at us.

"Stark, Y/L/N." The General said.

"General." Me and Tony said at the same time.

"You always wear such nice suits." General said to Tony.

"Touché." I commented.

"I hear you have an unusual problem." Tony said.

"You should talk." General said.

"You should listen." Tony replied. The General slowly leaned to Tony as Tony began to whisper to him.

"What if we told you that we were putting a team together?" Tony whispered to him.

"Who's 'we'?" The General asked. Tony cleared his throat and he smiled at him. Tony looked at me and I smirked. Just then, people that are inside the bar began to went out leaving me, Tony and General alone at the bar. The General looked around the bar confusingly.

"What's happening?" General asked.

"The question is, what happened to you General?" General looked at the direction of the voice and he looked at the door of the bar. Me and Tony turned to walked back for a while and I smiled at the new face that came.

"Who are you?" The General asked.

"Nick Fury, Director of SHIELD." Fury said as he came beside the General.

"Director." General said as he and Fury shook hands.

"General. I believed we have a matter to be discussed." Fury said. Fury looked at me and he nod his head once at me. I nod back and I grabbed Tony's hand and brought him outside.

"Wait. Are we done talking with them?" Tony asked as I brought him to the SHIELD car.

"No, you're done. I'm not." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Wait! Where are you going?" He asked as he held my wrist

"Going back."

"Why?"

"It's my task, babe. Not yours. Just wait for me." I said as I winked at him and he went inside the car and I proceeded inside the bar.

"--Hulk?" General asked.

"Let my trusty agent explained to you why it happened." Fury said as he acknowledge my presence again.

"About the Hulk? It was a failed experimentation for Dr. Banner. He was exposed in too much gamma radiation that it makes him into a green-skinned titan with anger management. But after finalizing my report regarding Dr. Banner as a Hulk, he can now control himself as Hulk since he had a friend who gave him an antidote for that. He may be a baddie on the outside, but Banner is capable to become one." I said as I crossed my arms.

"He's yours. But, good luck finding him." General said.

"Thanks for the luck, General." I said. Me and Fury began walking out of the bar and we rode the car and we drove back to New York.

"How was it?" Tony asked me and Fury. I intertwined my hand to his and smiled at him.

"By your smile, I'm sensing it went right." Tony said as he smirked.

"Yup!" I said as I put my head on his shoulder.

"Good job, Agent." Fury said.

"Thanks Fury." I said.

~New York~

Me and Tony are staying first in my hotel. Tony and I were resting on the bed while watching a movie.

"Baby.." Tony called.

"Yeah?" I asked as I sat beside him. He sat up and he looked at me.

"Are you sure you're not coming to the Expo later?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, I won't be able to make it. As much as I like to come, I can't. I am trying to file some papers to make my trusty secretary, Jessie, to be the next the CEO." I said.

"You're stepping down?"

"Yeah, but I get to keep the company and it's name." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright, but let me know if you want to become the CEO of Stark Industry." Tony said and I just laughed at his comment. "What??" Tony asked as he looked at me confusingly. I looked at him and saw him dead serious.

"Oh shit, you're serious about it?" I asked him as I held his arm.

"I'm dead serious baby."

"Babe, I'm stepping down as the CEO cause I'm handling too much stress. I have SHIELD, the company and keeping our shits together. I hope you realize that." I said.

"I just asked if you'd like it. I just wanted to step down too. I just want to be free, you know. We could travel the world without stressing about our work being left." Tony said and he went to me and kissed my lips.

"Tony?"

"Yeah??"

"I love you.."

"I love you more.." We both leaned in and we kissed each other passionately.

~5 PM~

I slowly woke up when I felt Tony pecking my cheek, neck and my shoulder. I turned to him and I grabbed his neck and pulled him to me and kissed his lips.

"Baby, you're turning me on again." Tony said.

"Nope. You have an expo to attend." I said as I slowly sat on the bed while holding the blanket to my chest.

"Arghh.." Tony said as he lay on the bed and he put his hands on his face.

"I'm gonna shower first." I said as I removed the blanket and I grabbed my robe beside my bed and wrapped it around me.

"Can I join?" He asked.

"You can, but no funny business. You're gonna be late now for your Expo." I said as I went inside the bathroom.

"Deal!" Tony said and he made his way to the bathroom.

~After 20 minutes~

Tony and I finished taking a shower and I am putting on my face mask when Tony saw me, he walked to me and he stared at my face.

"What?" I asked him as I continued to put the mask securely on my face.

"Nothing. It just fascinates me seeing you as you put that mask on you." He said.

"You want to try? I still have one more mask here." I said as I got the pack of mask.

"Nope.. I better change." He said and he made his way to the bedroom and put on his clothes. I giggled at him and I continued to do my business. After a couple of minutes, I went to the bedroom and saw Tony sitting on the bed, typing on his phone. I looked beside him and saw my clothes laid out on the bed. Tony noticed my presence and he smiled at me as he looked at the clothes beside him.

"I picked out your clothes for you." Tony said as he stand and put his hands on his pants' pockets.

"Awwwe, thank you so much babe.." I said as I went near him and peck his lips.

"Yeah, I'll wait for you outside before I go." Tony said as he went to the door.

"Okay.." I replied. Tony went outside and I began putting on my clothes. It was Tony's Metallica shirt and my denim shorts. I dried my hair and put it on a messy bun. I went outside and saw Tony drinking a cup of water.

"Hey." I said as I walked towards him. He looked at me and he smirked.

"I have a great taste." He said as I put my arms around his neck while he put his arms around my waist.

"You need to go Tones." I said.

"Okay fine, I'll go."

"Come with me to Malibu after this expo." Tony pleads.

"After I'm done with my work." I said and he nodded his head.

"I'll see you soon, okay? I love you.."

"I love you too. Bye.." I said and I kissed his lips and he walked to the balcony and saw his Iron Man awaits. He walked in the suit and he flew away. Tony really likes his entrance and exits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.4K 50
Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sounds? What happens when the relationship is...