Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

REPORT

4K 140 27
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

~After 3 months~

Tony and I are in the house. He was inside the lab with his usual armor repair or another suit to be build. While he's down there, I was busy doing my work for the company.

"Miss, Mr. Fury wanted to talked to you regarding the Avengers Initiative." ARIA said.

"Okay, bring him up on my virtual." I said. Then, I saw Fury's holograph on my virtual screen. I stood and went in front my desk and sat on it.

"Fury, what is it?" I asked.

"I want you to review the files I will send you." Fury said.

"Regarding?"

"There has been a report that there has been an insight regarding a green beast that has anger issue." Fury said. Just then, my laptop made a sound. I looked at it and saw the files Fury was telling me about. I take a looked at it and it made my mind booze in amusement.

"Wow!" I said as I read the findings.

"What is it?" Fury asked.

"He was trying to recreate the Super Soldier Serum that was used by Captain America in the 40's. The problem with the formula and the process, instead of vita radiation, they used gamma. The whole experiment was a complete failure, but it was absorbed by a scientist named Bruce Banner. He, now, was exposed to the radiation of gamma. The effect of the gamma on him was too much to handle, so if he got angry or in any such of rage, he'll turn into a complete Hulk." I said explaining to him the process of Dr. Banner's formulation and synopsis of the experiment.

"How did you know that it was a Super Soldier Serum that Dr. Banner used?"

"I saw the formulation of Banner's and mine. Howard Stark and Y/Father/N tried replicating Dr. Erskine's formula. It never succeeded. Only Erskine brought the formula with him in his grave." I said as I looked at Fury.

"What do you want me to do to Dr. Banner?"

"Just study his files. We cannot interfere yet. I have a plan for Banner and he may be a valuable to the team."

"Really? A monster with anger issues MAY be a valuable member of the Avengers Initiative?!"

"We need him, Y/N. He has knowledge about technology--"

"We have Stark." I said.

"He never agreed to be part of the team."

"Give him some time.." I said.

"Dr. Banner also has Ph.D."

"I feel offended." I said.

"More knowledge is fun."

"It might end on debate."

"That's fun." Fury said.

"Whatever.." I said and the both of us laughed.

"That's your assignment, Agent. Make sure, Stark changes his mind about the Initiative."

"I'll try." Just then, the call ended and I just sighed.

"ARIA, bring me all the files that connects with Dr. Banner. Every files, every documents, even footages." I said and the AI brought me all at once in my virtual screen. I jumped a little and sighed.

"Alright. Let's get working, A." I said and tried reading the files one by one.

~After 2 hours~

~9:30 PM~

I was about to drink my coffee when I saw that I don't have coffee on my cup.

"A, hold the file. I'll just get my coffee." I said and I grabbed my cup and I walked fast down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey baby!" Tony said. I didn't bother greeting him cause my head is still in the process of computing Dr. Banner's formula regarding his gamma radiation through the serum. I grabbed the kettle and poured the coffee on my cup. Just then, the idea popped up.

"A, bring the files here." I told my AI and the virtual came in front of me. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and I typed fast on it and focused on the file.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" I heard Tony's voice.

"What?" I asked without looking at him as I continued typing on my phone and looking at the screen in front of me.

"I'm breaking up with you.." Tony said.

"What?" I still asked not bothering to focus on Tony right now. Just then, he became silent. Then, I stopped on my work and froze. Just then, tears started to cloud my eyes as his words began to process on my mind.

"WHY??" I asked while looking at him tears starts to fall from my eyes.

"No, baby. It's not true! I'm just trying to get your attention and I don't know what to say to get your attention." Tony said as he walked near me and he hugged me. I hugged his torso and I cried on his shoulders.

"Of all the things you can..say..that's the one you chose." I said while sobbing softly.

"I'm sorry baby.. You were so busy and I just can't stand you not noticing me." Tony said as he broke the hug and peck my lips.

"I hate you! You made me cry." I said as I tried wiping my tears, but Tony wiped them away.

"I'm sorry, I can make it up to you." Tony said.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked him. Then, he look like he was thinking and an idea popped on his mind as he looked down at me and smirked.

"Oh no, mister! I'm quite busy with my task and--AHHH!" I squealed as Tony carried me and he walked fast into the stairs and into our room.

"Tony no!!" I said as I squealed.

"Yes, Tony!" He said as he closed the door behind him and he gently placed me on the bed and he went on top of me and he began kissing me.

~12:30 AM~

I woke up when I suddenly remembered that I have some work to finish. I looked beside me and saw Tony sleeping peacefully beside me. I gently stand and grabbed a pair of underwear, shorts and one of Tony's AC/DC shirt. I tied my hair into a messy bun and I grabbed my phone and went to Tony and gently placed a kiss on his forehead. I slowly walked near the door and gently open and close it behind me. I walked down the stairs and I went to the kitchen first and made my cup of coffee. After that, I went to the couch and put my coffee down the table.

"JARVIS, could you monitor Tony for me while me and ARIA are working?" I asked.

"Yes, miss." JARVIS said.

"Okay, A! Let's continue the work." I said and the screen was shown in front of me.

"Miss, I tried to use your formula and Dr. Banner. It appears that Dr. Banner miscalculated his equation and it resulted to gamma radiation instead of vita radiation." ARIA said.

"I knew it! Something was wrong at the first place!" I said.

"How about my formula? Is it near to Dr. Erskine's super serum?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, all calculations you've tried has a failure outcome."

"Damn! I was trying to achieve it. But, what if I used some of my DNA for the experimentation of scientific formula."

"If we're going to talk about DNA formulas, we need to find a man that undergoes a successful experimentation of the serum." ARIA said.

"A, do we have a file from SHIELD that regards to HYDRA?" I asked the AI.

"Miss, I believe we're stepping on the danger line here."

"I know, but what if we got some files because I remembered my father telling me that HYDRA was trying to replicate Captain America's serum. I just need to get their formula and we can maybe help Dr. Banner by bringing him back to his old self."

"But miss--"

"I know A. Is there something else that might prove that Dr. Banner can be part of Fury's super band." I said as I took a sip of my coffee.

"If we're going to use his potential as the Hulk, he may be able to smash his way in and out of the building."

"Okay, what else?"

"He also has super jumping abilities, can smash things." ARIA said.

"Is that all?"

"That's the only possibilities, based on some footages."

"Alright--"

"Miss, I sense that Mr. Stark's breathing is increasing." JARVIS said.

"Thanks J." I ran towards the bedroom and when I opened the door, I saw Tony starts to mumbled some words in his sleep and he was having a nightmare. I went to my bed side and sat on the bed and I shook Tony up.

"Tony, baby.. Wake up, babe.." I said.

"Y/N, no.. Please.. Don't go!!" Tony shouted while his eyes are still closed.

"Tony!!" I shout at him and he immediately sat on the bed and he was panting like he went on a run in a 10km marathon.

"Are you okay?" I asked him worriedly as I held his cheeks in my hands and he looked at me and he buried his face on my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Breathe baby." I told him and he started his breathing exercise.

"You want to tell me your dream?" I asked him.

"We were fighting with a bad guy and you were bleeding to death in my arms." He said as he pulled me to his lap and he hugged me tightly while his head is still resting on my chest.

"It was only a nightmare, babe. It will not happen okay, cause I will not leave you, okay?" I assured him. He looked at me as tears began to drip on his cheeks. I wiped his tears away and I smiled brightly at him.

"You promise?" He asked.

"I promise, Tony." I said and I leaned near him and kissed his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.4K 50
Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sounds? What happens when the relationship is...
194K 3.7K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...
6.4K 199 19
"I am not that little girl anymore!" Emma Stark had been a secret since the moment she took her first breath. At first it was cool to be the hidden d...