Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

Par Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... Plus

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

FLY

5.3K 146 6
Par Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

~The following day~

I woke up from my slumber and I looked beside me and saw no sign of Tony.

"J, where's Tony?" I asked the AI as I slowly stand and went towards the bathroom to freshen up a bit.

"Miss, he's on the lab." I quickly changed my clothes into a pair of jeans and a black tank top. I wore my sandals and I grabbed a cup of coffee from the kitchen and made my way at the lab. While walking down the stairs, I saw a broken pieces from the lab's glass windows. I walked in from one of the broken window and saw Tony wearing his Mark III.

"Be gentle. This is my first time. I designed this to come off, so... Hey. I really should be able to..." Tony said to JARVIS.

"Please, try not to move, sir." JARVIS told his boss.

"What the hell happened here?" I asked as he shockingly looked at me.

"Let's face it. This is not the worst thing you've caught me doing." Tony said.

"Yeah, I've seen worse." I said as I drink my coffee. As I take a look at him, I saw bullet holes on his suit.

"Oh my God Tony! You have bullet holes on your suit!" I said.

"Yeah. Don't worry, it didn't went through me." He said. After half an hour, JARVIS finished removing Tony's suit from him. Tony, then walked to me and he gave me a kiss on my head.

"Good morning." He said as he pulled me up from the chair and he sat on my chair and pulled me into his lap.

"Good morning." I said as I peck his lips.

"So, you're really going back to New York?" He asked as he put his chin on my shoulder. I looked at him and he pouted his lips at me.

"I'll be back Tony.." I told him.

"I know you'll be, but I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you more. But, I don't think you'll be missing me since you're gonna be busy repairing your suit." I told him and laughed. He got my cup of coffee from my hands and he took a sip to my coffee.

"I'll maybe busy, but I won't forget you."

"Oh, don't you dare. Cause I'm gonna kick your ass if you do." I said as I jumped off from his lap and he was about to sip from my cup, when I took it from him and I walked to the stairs and I took a sip from my coffee.

"Breakfast in 5." I told him and I walked upstairs and into the kitchen. I put down my cup on the counter and put out a pan and I got some eggs, sausage and some bread to toast. I cooked everything and after that, I put it on the plates and put it on the counter and I went to the dining table and put the plates on it. I refilled my cup of coffee and I started to take a bite with my bread and looked at my phone. Just then, a message beeped into my phone.

We have a problem. Duty report in New York, ASAP.

I looked at the sender and it was Coulson.

"A! I need Tony's plane to be ready in an hour. We have an emergency back in New York." I said as I hurriedly went to the bedroom me and Tony shared. I grabbed my luggages and I packed my things. I heard the door opened and I saw Tony peeking his head and he got confused when I started to pack my things fast.

"Ahh, baby? What's the matter?" He asked with a hint of fear on his voice.

"The company has a problem and it's an emergency. I need to get to New York fast."

"What? What happened?" Tony asked as he went to me and stopped me from panicking. He held my hand and his other hand held my cheek as he rubbed his thumb on my cheek.

"They didn't told me. They just said it's an emergency." I said.

"Okay, I'll get the car ready at the front. I'll bring you to the plane." Tony said and he grabbed his leather jacket and he went outside the room. After a couple of seconds, I put on a nice jeans and a nice denim jacket and I tied my hair into a messy bun and I grabbed my luggage and went down at the front of the house. Tony saw me and he grabbed my luggage and he put it on his trunk and I went to the passenger side and I opened the door and went inside. Tony rushed to get inside and he drove to the Aviation fast.

"Oh my gosh.." I softly said as I put my hands on my head and just sighed.

"Hey, Y/N. Listen to me, nothing bad will happen to the company, okay?" Tony said as he grabbed my hand into his and he placed it in his lips and kissed it.

"I hope so, Tony."

"I know you'll be able to fix it, I know you and I trust your capabilities."

"Thank you Tony, I feel a bit relief."

"You're welcome baby." He said. After a while, we have arrived at the aviation. I went out of the car and met Tony at the trunk of his car. He pulled out my luggage and a flight steward got my bags from Tony and he put it inside the plane.

"I'll see you soon baby, okay?" I told him as I peck his lips.

"Alright. Be safe, okay. I love you."

"I love you too, babe." I said as I ran towards the plane and I immediately went inside and took a seat. The plane's door started to close and a little bit later, we were moving until, we are now at the air. I grabbed my phone and called Coulson.

"Agent Y/L/N. Where are you?"

"I'm still in the air flying towards New York."

"Okay, we'll pick you up at the airport later."

"What's the problem?"

"It's too confidential over the phone."

"Why did I even bother asking?! I'll just see you in 4 hours."

~After 4 hours~

I went down the plane with the steward behind me carrying my bag to the car. Another agent got my bag and he placed it on the back of the car and I went inside the black SUV and they started driving to the HQ.

~HQ~

I am currently walking towards the board room. When I reach the room, I opened the door and went inside. There I saw Hill, Coulson and Fury with a laptop in front of them.

"Spill it." I said as I sat in front of Hill. Fury showed me the laptop and he played the footage for me. I hear and saw the conversation between the station commander of the Air Force. They were taking fires to the unknown aired vehicle. Just then, I remembered Tony was wearing the suit awhile ago and he had a bullet holes on his suit. Then, the shootout happened near the place where Tony was held captive.

"Got something for us?" Fury asked.

"I think that's Tony flying." I said as I point the spot of Tony.

"Why was he there?" Hill asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it got something connected with the pictures he was looking at yesterday."

"What photos?" Coulson asked.

"This reporter from Vanity Fair, named Christine Everhart, he gave Tony a couple of pictures. There was a picture of the Jericho Missile, a weapon that Stark Industry made, and a couple of pictures of Gulmira, that's a place. Maybe Tony went there and caused the explosion." I said.

"Any fishy movements from him?" Fury asked.

"I saw him wearing his suit. At that time, he was removing the suit from him and I saw a couple of bullet holes in his suit. So, maybe he was the one who caused the explosion and the military to take their shot to Tony." I said.

"Why did he have to make a scene in Gulmira?" Coulson asked.

"Remember, he was the one who wanted to stopped making military equipment cause he saw his own products in the wrong hands." I said and Hill smiled at me.

"Right now, we have to look out for Tony. I smell something fishy inside Stark Industry." Fury said.

"So, what do I do now?" I asked.

"Stay low first here. I asked Miss Potts to look out for Mr. Stark at the moment." Fury said.

"So, she knows I'm an agent, too?" I asked.

"Yes, it was the only way to cover up for Tony. But, she doesn't know about the other two things." Fury said. I just nodded my head and I slumped down on the chair.

"Things might get messy now." I commented.

"It will be, that's why it's safe for you to stay low." Fury said. I just nodded my head and I put my hands on my eyes. What shall I do?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

50.1K 2.6K 47
Tony Stark x Female Reader AU After meeting the Prince, your life changes drastically. ~ Set in Medieval times.
Alone Par 🐠

Fanfiction

58.4K 1.5K 17
You have just turned 27 when you had joined the Avengers. You meet everyone but have your eye on a girl who calls herself "Black Widow". Meanwhile yo...
13.6K 522 15
You were living your best college life when your life suddenly changed after getting bit by a spider. When the Avengers, specifically Tony Stark, tak...
204K 6.3K 32
When Steve introduces you to his team as his new girlfriend, Tony takes interest in you. He offers you a job - to work as his assistant and to take c...