Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

Oleh cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... Lebih Banyak

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
A Real Date
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

Love Vs. In Love

39 3 0
Oleh cinderpixle

Love Vs. In Love

Between Season one and Two

Third Person POV

Lottie Holmes sighed, placing a small period mark at the end of her sentence. Yesterday was still a blur. I mean a dance that leads to learning about the supernatural? That was crazy. But she couldn't pretend it didn't happen. She wouldn't. One way or another she would help her sister when she woke up.

It was sad to look at Caitlin's passed out body but she didn't worry. Every doctor and nurse she asked said she would wake. She would wake, her stickers were healing, and she had no lasting brain damage. She just needs time to metal heal.

She couldn't even remember the lie they had told the police about Kate and Peter lying dead on the ground, one outside, one inside. But they did reveal the fact that Kate Argent had set the Hale house. Now Allison was the town cursed. Scott was the new 'hot guy', Stiles was the guy in the right place at the right time, and Cair was the hero. Lydia and Lottie didn't change much after the other day, at least in the public eye. Lottie was still the sassy pretty almost new girl, and Lydia was the queen that almost bleed out on the lacrosse field.

Lottie's pen scrawled across the page. Werewolves, Alphas, bloodlines, betas. It still gave the Holmes girl a headache. The only comfort was that Scott and Stiles seemed just as confused at any point as she was. They said the only one who seemed to know anything, other than Derek, was Caitlin.

She felt like she hardly knew her sister. 17 years and she didn't know her sister was supernatural. She remembered the times when she almost burnt down the house. Saying she didn't know what happened, that she was just dreaming and next thing she knew, her bed was in flames. It was just so bizarre that she never tried to look into it more, but now as she thought back, every word must have been true. After the second time their Mom made a meeting for Cait to meet her birth parents.

Cait was never really the same after that. She had a different bounce in her step. It wasn't bad, just different. She had this odd shadow at all times, like there was just one thing she couldn't say. But at the same time, her smile was brighter, like she finally understood herself. Lottie started to think her birth parents just told her what she was, that was the secret, but she finally understood the fires, or the bursting pipe drain, and that was where the smile came from.

It was like a weight was lifted from Lottie. Finally knowing what cased the shadow. Or maybe it was a weight placed, casting the shadow over her as well.

Lottie looked up at the knock on the door. She sighed, placing her pen inside the jornal as a bookmark. Standing she walked over to the other side of the room, opening the door. The spazmatic boy with the buzzcut had a face of pour worry as he looked past Lottie to his best friend. The only sign of life was the small rise and fall of her chest.

Lottie could almost feel the pain that was on Stiles face. The way his eyes lingered, almost shifting to a dark brown over their normal hazel. Or how his hands wouldn't be still, tangling around each other as if they were to fall off when they stopped. It brought back the fear she had when they first got to the hospital. "Stiles? Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I just wanted to see her."

"Come in." Lottie stepped to the side allowing Stiles to walk in the room.

Stiles didn't think twice, walking over to his best friend and gripped her hand. Feeling her pulse had a calming feeling. All him and Scott had talked about for the past day was Cait. Constantly pepering Mrs. McCall for updates on her patient. Of course Scott blamed himself for her being in the hospital. Saying things like 'if I hadn't run off she wouldn't have been in the woods.' And other crazy stuff. But Stiles knew no matter what, Cait, would have chased Scott as far as she needed. He knew his best friends.

Even if they didn't know he did. They almost gravitate to each other. The way she knew Scott had been hurt when the Argents took Derek. Or how Scott would stand in front of her the night in the school when Peter tried to kill them. Or how that same night, they held hands as they ran through the halls.

"What are you thinking about?" Lottie's voice came from behind Stiles as she walked closer.

"Just..stuff."

Lottie rolled her eyes, "What kind of stuff dumbass."

"Scott and Caity stuff." He shrugged, not really sure if any of his close friends would be too happy about him talking about this.

"What does that mean? I mean aren't Scott and Allison back together?" Lottie didn't mean to pry. No she meant to. She wanted to understand what was going on inside Stiles head. The way his eyes were so focused, yet far off. She wanted to understand the beautiful mastermind.

"They are. Part of thinks they shouldn't be. But they are. I don't know, something about it always felt off. Like it wasn't right when Cait was in the room. Though it might just be in my head, seeing as all three of them. Scott Cait and Allison, seem content. But something-"

"Seems off?"

"Yeah." Stiles dropped Caitlin's hand watching the rise and fall of her chest. "You ever heard the saying, 'Like, Love and In love. They're the same as for now, for a while, and forever.'?"

"Never heard of it." Lottie said with a shake of her head.

Stiles ran his hand over his face, "Scott loves Allison. But sometimes I think he's in love with Cait."

Lottie walked over to the chair in the corner of the room, pulling a second one out from Stiles, "Tell me what's going on inside your head. Don't worry, she can't hear you." Lottie added when she saw Stiles' small look of worry that shifted his gaze from her to her sister.

Stiles gave a small smirk taking a seat. "First. They always seem to be around each other. You sister and Scott were always right next to each other no matter what happened. You remember the day that the bus drive died?"

"Yeah. Not a fun day."

"Cait sat next to Scott at lunch and Allison gave her this death glare. It didn't seem like either Scott or Caitlin noticed, but Ally was weirdly pissed about it. And just yesterday your sister ran 9 miles in heels through the woods trying to find Scott."

"They find small ways to each other?" Lottie asked, twisting her head to the side.

Stiles started to nod, "Yeah. And I know you weren't there that night in the school, but Cait wouldn't let Scott chase after Peter without her."

"Anything else?"

"One thing that always comes to mind. When Cait told us she was a witch, Scott lost control, considering he had only been a werewolf for like eight days at that point, I hosed him down with the fire extinguisher. And Cait told him how to control, now it took a few more weeks, but Evlynn called her and she bolted. Scott had this look on his face, watching as she walked out of the locker room. Like he never felt so sure of something. I'm not even sure what he would be sure of, but he has never looked at Allison like that. I don't know, maybe I'm overstepping."

"Or...." Lottie pushed, almost invested in what Stiles was saying.

"Or, Allison is the 'for a while' and cait is the 'forever."

"Love Vs. In love." Lottie muttered more to herself.

Stiles laughed a bit, "You know I made Scott promise that neither of us would ever date Cait."

"What?" Lottie asked, genuine laughter coming through the room.

"Yeah." Stiles laughed at the memory, "When Cait chose to hang out with us when she could be hanging out with you and Lydia. I made Scott promise that neither of us would ever date her, that we didn't mess up the friendship for the other one. You know, bad breakup, she doesn't talk to the other ever again."

"Nah, that's not a Cait thing, she wont let what someone else did stop her from having friends." Lottie paused, losing the laughter as she thought, "You ever been IN love, or even just love somebody?"

Stiles shook his head, "Nah. Never really found the right one. Though I'm sure Scott will tell you I've been IN love with Lydia since third grade. But I'm not so sure how true that is anymore. Till three months ago she didn't even know my name. The day before you got to school she walked past me and Scott when she was walking in. I tried to say hi to her and she just kept walking."

Lottie let out a soft laugh, "Yeah she's a piece of work, but she made me welcomed." Lottie remembered the time Cait had made them all go to lacrosse try-outs and then left when Scott and Stiles struggled off the field. Lydia had taken notice that the leader of the small group of siblings left the other three alone. The strawberry blond took a seat next to Lottie and started to ramble about something, Lottie couldn't even tell you what but it felt nice.

She didn't blame Cait. Especially now that she knew it was because Scott could have killed someone on the field. But it did make Lottie scared of the thought that Lydia still had a bite mark in her side. Lydia was ruthless, and if Scott almost killed someone..well it was possible that Lydia would. If Scott was a puppy, Lydia was a lion. She would do anything to appear as the best, even if that meant dumbing herself down. "What do you think's gonna happen to her? Lydia?"

Stiles sighed, "We have no idea, Scott's bite was completely healed by now. She looks only slightly better."

"I bet Cait would know."

"Yeah I think we all do."

"Has anyone heard from Jackson? Since he almost died?"

Stiles shook his head, "No. No one."

"Thank can't be good." Lottie said with a sigh. "Do you really think that? Scott and Cait are in Love?"

"Yeah. Only thing is, Scott Cait and Allison don't seem to have any idea."

"Well they better find out soon. Cait deserves someone as kind hatred as Scott."

Stiles let out a laugh, "And Scott deserves someone as outgoing as Cait."

Lottie squinted at the boy, "We're not gonna play matchmaker are we?"

"Eh, not until Scott and Ally break up. But after that. Yes. Yes we will."

"Okay, Phineas."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.9K 301 13
I do not own any of theses characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't really take place in the TVD seasons. So, Caroline's m...
490 19 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...
358K 5.9K 23
Their love is unconditional, bounded by hundreds of years together. An Original vampire and an Original hybrid put together makes the world a dangero...
135K 3.1K 17
𝐌𝐲 π’π­π«πšπ§π πž π‹π’πŸπž|. ❝𝖨'𝗆 π—‡π—ˆ π—π–Ίπ—‹π—‹π—‚π—ˆπ—‹βž Γ— Γ—Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured...