One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn

Chapter Ten : One Life Lost A Seconded Reborn

The next day I head down to the subway station. Derek was alone unpacking a ridiculous amount of chains and pain devices. "Please tell me your master plan is not just a triskele?" I ask the alpha as I head down the stairs.

"No, but it worked for me when I was their age."

"Yeah and you aren't a bitten wolf."

"What are you doing here Cait?"

"Tonight, the night of the full moon. I'll be at Lydia's birthday party but when you lock your hounds up, call me. Keep Isaac away from Erica and Body. I think how to stop Isaac from turning at the very least turn him back."

"How would you do that?"

"Talk him through it. It was something Stiles and I did with Scott. If I can get Isaac to focus on his anchor. I can make him human."

"Who do you know his anchor?"

"Well, a few weeks ago I taught him how to turn, when the moon don't shine."

"What do you want me to do?"

"When the moon reaches its apex, Tie Isaac up Away from Erica and Boyd. Then call me, put the phone by Issac and have it on speaker, I can do the rest."

"Think it will work?"

"It's better than locking him in a freezer."

I go to walk away, "Hey Cait?" Derek calls.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you." I smirk and leave the grim of the old subway behind me.

When I get back in the door of the Holmes household, Lottie is pulling me u the stairs. "Lottie what the hell?"

"Tonight Is Lydia's party, And the two of us need a dress, that is both amazing and killer, as well as can fight werewolf like lizards."

"Okay, show me what you got."

The next four hours or so we dug through hundreds of dresses. Mindresses, full length. Anything we could get our hands on. Ones that had straps ones without. Truly anything was fair game.

In the end I was going to wear a navy blue body con dress. It ended at my mid thigh and was covered in navy lace. As for jewelry, heels are both silver. I sorta have a thing for silver though. Lottie is wearing a full black lace dress, with disconnected sleeves and just like black everything.

I look over at the clock, 9:48, the party starts at 10. "Okay Lottie you ready?"

"Yeah, as in do I look amazing? Or ready as in pray to god Scott doesn't try to kill all of us?"

"Both."

"Yeah I'm ready."

The ride to Lydia's party is buzzing. Chole and Evlynn decided to take a different car, saying and I quote, 'Ignoring us. I mean The two of you talk to someone accused of killing his own father than us.' So that was kinda a stab in the gut. But either way Lottie and I were excited.