Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks

Chapter Sixteen : Getting Drunk, And a few Panic attacks

"Stiles where the hell are we going?" I ask seeing as I had to sneak out to do it. After Friday's events my parents are keeping me in the house for two weeks. Which would have been more if we weren't fighting for our lives.

"I'm with Cait. Stiles what are you up too?"

"You'll see."

"We shouldn't be out here my mom is in constant state of freak out from what happened on Friday."

"What he said." We continued down by the boat house.

"Well neither of your parents are the sheriff there's no comparitan trust me."

"Yeah so why didn't we just stay home. I mean tomorrow is the full moon Stiles. I feel like we should focus on that."

"No tonight, we get drunk." Stiles says as he stops us in a small back alley parking lot where a trash can fire was ready to be lit.

I walk over to the trash can setting it ablaze. Stiles pulls out a bottle of cheap scotch. And well the boys start to drink. I pass, realizing the last time I had alcohol we travelled into a different dimension.

Not even 15 minutes later Stiles is completely wasted. And I thought Evlynn was a lightweight. "Dude, Deudet, you know she's just one...no two girls. You know and there are so many so many other girls in the sea."

"Fish in the sea." Me and Scott mumble out simultaneously.

"Fish why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. And guys just for you Caity."

"I can think of one guy I want to gag with a sock currently."

"Wow, rude. I'm talking about girls I love girls. I really love ones with strawberry blond hair green eyes, 5'3..."

"Like Lydia?" Scott suggested to his friend.

"Yeah or like messy brown haired, blue eyed, also 5'3.."

"Like Evlynn?" I asked a smirk now resting on my face.

"Yeah it's like you two are in my head. I mean how did you know.. know I was talking about.. About? What was I talking about?" Stiles rolls over to see Scott slightly mopy, it helps that the two of us made fun of our drunk best friend but I wouldn't call this the night of his life. "Hey, you're not happy. Take a drink." Stiles reaches for the bottle once more.

"Stiles I wouldn't do that." I say seeing as he was already close to throwing up.

"Besides I don't want anymore." Scott said the fire light next to him shining in his doey eyes. It looked as if his eyes were still brown when he turned. A yellow rime lining the brown cloro like a halo.

"You're not drunk."

"I'm not anything."

"Yeah Stiles and that's probably for the best." I say taking a seat next to my drunken friend, so when he lays on his back he would see me.

"Am I drunth?" He couldn't even say the world this time.

"You're wasted." Scott says with little emotion. I guess this break up with Allison really hit him hard.

"What if it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know? Maybe you can't get drunk." To be fair Scott only had like four sips from the bottle so I think that's why he's not drunk. "YEAHHH! Come one dude I know it hurts I know it suck. I know. Well I don't know." Stiles stifles a laugh. "But I know this. I know that as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse."