Motel California

*Trigger Warning. Mentions of Suicide and Suicidal Actions. Read At your own risk.*

Chapter Six : Motel California

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter Six : Motel California

"Cait. Caitlin." Scott was shaking me awake. "Hey, we're stopping for the night." Scott said standing up. I smile and grab my bag.

When we got off the bus, my heart crawled into my lungs, this place gave me the creeps. "I've seen worse." Scott said, stepping off the bus after me.

"Where have you seen worse?' Stiles asked his best friend as he got off the bus.

Coach blew his whistle, "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be paring up, choose wisely."

Lottie rolled her eyes at Coach before going to get us a key. 212. Right next to Scott and Stiles, then the twins we're next to us and Lydia and Allison were right below us. "So you gonna tell me what happened on the bus?" Lottie asked as she dramatically sat down.

"I don't even know what you're talking about." I went to the bathroom and used the crappy provided toothpaste.

"You and Scott got kinda hands-y on the bus."

"I fell asleep."

"Even before that."

THIRD PERSON POV

Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski plopped down on the two twin mattresses of their motel room. They both laid back and Stiles started the normal supernatural talk. "All right so I have five." He said waving the number around on his fingers.

"Five. You have five suspects?"

"Yeah, it was originally 11. Well, ten technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice."

"Okay, so who's number one? Harris?"

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead."

"So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices."

"Good point Scott. I guess that just sounded way better in my head."

"What if it's somebody else at school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people."

"Excuse me?" Stiles asked, getting off his bed. "I'm sorry what? I- yes we did. I called that from day one actually."

"Yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt."

"Uhh I did. I was quite serious, actually. Deadly serious. No one listened to me."

"Okay, who were the other four?"

"Derek's sister, Cora. No one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister. Next your boss."

"My boss?"

Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें