The Danger of Wolves-band

Author's note

This book is unedited and is only being published because I had to put my other book (Teen Assassin// Scott McCall) On hold. feel free to correct me in the comments I really don't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eleven : The danger of wolves-bane

Scott and Allison had their date and Now Stiles was making me break into Scott's house. Throw a window. On the second floor. God does he plan anything out. I heard footsteps walking away from the room. We both landed on the bed.

To be met with a very mad McCall. Just Not Scott. His mother had a bat in hand as, Stiles her and I screamed. "Stiles what the hell!?" She turned to me, "Who are you!?"

"Someone who told Stiles that this was stupid and moronic and for some god forsaken reason chose to come with him anyway."

"Yeah you chose to come, and Mrs. Mccall why do you have bat? I mean do either of you play baseball?" That was his question, really?

At this point Scott came into the room. "Scott can you please tell your friends to use the front door." Mrs. Mccall stated more than asked.

"But we lock the front door. They wouldn't be able to get in."

"Yeah, exactly. And by the way do any of you care that there's a police enforced curfew?"

"No." All three of us spoke at the same time giving the blatant truth.

"Okay last bit of parenting for the night, what's the girls name?"

"I'm Caitlin Homles, yes like Sherlock. I'm sorry you son and his friend are such idiots. I'm also sorry that I'm really bad with peer pressure."

"Well all right then. Good night to all of you. And I want you two," She pointed at me and Stiles, "Out of my house before I wake up."

As soon as Mrs. McCall left Stiles sighed, not ready to break the news.

"What?" Scott asked. I looked at the floor as he pulled over a chair.

"My dad was at the hospital a few minutes ago, The bus driver. They said he succumb to his wounds."

"Succumbed?"

I looked up, "Scott, He's dead." I could almost hear Scott losing faith in his own control as me and Stiles climbed out the window and back into the jeep.

At school today Scott explained that Derek wasn't the Alpha and that the Alpha was after Scott, looking for a pack. Which I knew already but the memories were already starting to leave my head. I could barely remember my name was Roads not Homles and that I don't live with the girls, even though so far that is my favorite part of living on Earth 47, aka where Teen Wolf takes place.

Also Stiles was trying to be the world's worst wingman explaining that studying was not studying if it was with the girl you like. I pointed out that he was sexsiet and he aded guy you like as well. Stiles even confessed that he was scared of Derek.

Stiles was taking me home today seeing as Lottie was going to Lydia's after school. As soon as we pulled out of the parking space we almost hit Derek with the car. Scott came over as we scrambled out of the car.

Derek explained that he was shot with a different kind of bullet. Horns were honking all around us. Me and Scott put Derek in the jeep, after his warnings about the argent family. Stiles drove off to the Hale House with me in the back seat.

Derek shredded his jacket as Stiles yelled about blood getting on his seats. Stiles stared to make fake threats to Derek, claiming to leave him on the side of the road. One thing I did rember was the Druid of Scott's boss.

"Stiles take us to the animal clinic!"

"WHAT! Why?"

"JUST DO IT!"

Stiles pressed on the gas, driving over to the clinic. The sun was setting as we sat in the parking lot waiting for Deton to leave the building. Stiles was complaining about how Derek smelled and I quote, 'Death'. As soon as the building was emptied we broke in.

Scott texted us the name of the bullet. It was a rare kind of wolves-bane. Now we need to get Scott here. Derek claimed that we need the bullet to fix the infection.

We broke into one last room as Derek also sripped from his shirt. Stiles found the light switch. The two of us took a look at Derek's arm.

"That really don't look like good old aspirin and sleep won't take care of." I forgot how squeamish Stiles was. "Caity you have any ideas."

"Uhh I could try to burn out the wolves-bane but that won't stop the infection from spreading it will only stop it from getting worse."

"Just try it." Stiles said clearly close to passing out. I let a flame dance onto my right pointer finger bring the flame to the bullet wound. I watched the purple undertone slip away but like I said teh infection didn't get any better, just less purple.

"If this infection reaches my heart it will kill me." Derek started painting as he dug through one of the drawers in the room.

"Positivity isn't in your vocabulary is it?" Stiles asked.

""If scott doesn't get here in time with the bullet then we head to a last resort." He pulls out a hand saw.

"Which is." Stiles asked as I went wide-eyed.

"One of the two of you is going to cut off my arm."

Derek passed me the saw as he started to tape up the top of his arm. When he grabbed Stiles by the shirt and pukes black vomit on the floor.

"Oh my.. What the holy hell is that." I think I might get sick if he does that again.

"It's my body trying to heal itself."

"Yeah it's not really working." I said my voice a little shaky.

"Do it now Caitlin, just cut it off." I grab the saw lining it up with his arm.

"Stiles? Cait?" Oh thank gOd.

"We'er back here Scott." I call out placing the saw back on the table.

Scott hands Derek the bullet as soon as he does Derek is out cold on the floor and the bullet rolls into a vent. Stiles tries to wake Derek up as me and Scott fish for the bullet.

"Scott move your hand." I feel out in the air for the bullet, telling the molecules around it to move away so it floats to my hand. (That's why I say a witch of sorts, It's all very scientific.)

"I think he's dying I think he's Dead."

"Just hold on." Stiles punches Derek in the jaw waking him up.

He takes the bullet from Scott pouring everything out on the table and lighting the wolves-bane on fire. He takes the now burnt plant and pushes it into his wound dropping on the floor roaring from the pain. Till it all stops and we watch his arm heal.

"Derek are you okay?" I ask helping him off the floor.

"Well besides the agonising pain I'm great." I just roll my eyes, we just saved this dick's life and this the thank you.

That's when all of us start yelling empty threats at one another. Till Derek explains that Kate Argent set his house on fire with Men Women and Children inside. He drove Scott to wellness fidelity on the outside of town, where his uncle was, half burnt alive. He could sit and stand but that was where it ended. He couldn't even respond to your actions.

Stiles was still my ride but I had to write something down for Dr. Deton.

Dear dr. Deton,

Scott and Stiles don't need to know about me. My sisters got drunk before we traveled and now we are stuck here. I'm the only one who can remember. Please just this once keep a secret.

Sincerely,

Caitlin Roads/Homles the Doppelganger

"Hey Caity you coming?"

"Yeah I'm on my way." I placed the note of his desk before leaving with Stiles.