Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

THE FLIGHT

8.6K 241 148
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

This past few days with Tony are amazing. I am currently at my hotel room in LA since I have a meeting tomorrow for my presentation of my new medical technology. I heard my phone rang. I looked at it and saw Rhodey calling me.

"Hey Rhodey! I thought you have a flight today?"

"Yeah, but I wanna make sure Tony would be here."

"What do you mean would be there? He should be there, right?"

"Y/N, we know him more than he knows himself. Pick him up and bring him here."

"Rhodey, thank me cause I'm near Malibu." I said and he chuckled.

"Well, thank you in advance."

"Can you wait up for another hour and a half? I promised to bring Tony with me." I promised him as I closed my laptop and I grabbed my bag, room key card and car keys. I ran out of my room and towards the car.

"I trust you Y/N, I just don't trust that guy with his time." I chuckled at his comment.

"Alright Rhodes. See you." I ended the call and I put my earpiece and contacted my own AI, actually it was Tony's idea to let me have my own AI everywhere I go. So, he connected my AI to his AI so, we can connect with each other, no matter where we are. I gave a name to my AI and Tony didn't somewhat liked the name. I called my AI 'ARIA' since it's a girl.

A.R.I.A - Another Rivalry of Intelligence to Anthony

Like who doesn't like that? Well, I liked it!

"ARIA, is Tony home?" I asked my AI.

"Miss, you want me to connect with JARVIS?"

"Yes please, but don't tell it to Tony." I said.

"Good morning Miss Y/N. Your AI wanted me to connect with you, you need something, Miss?"

"Yeah, hi JARVIS. Please don't tell this to Tony, but is he home?"

"Your secret is safe, Miss. Mr. Stark is currently at his lab in Malibu."

"Lab? He should be on his way to his flight. What is he currently doing?"

"He's currently fixing the engine of his car, Miss."

"Okay. Umm, is anybody home?" I asked JARVIS.

"Miss Potts is on her way here to come and pick up Mr. Stark."

"Who called her?!" I asked in jealousy tone.

"I don't know anything about that, Miss. But, would you like me to scan her phone for you?" JARVIS asked.

"Ah, no need. Who picked her up?"

"Mr. Hogan, Miss."

"Call Happy, JAR and tell him not to go to Malibu."

"Is that all, miss?" JARVIS asked.

"Yes, J. Thank you so much." I said and I pressed the gas little hard and the car immediately revved. In less than 20 minutes, I have arrived at the Malibu mansion of Tony. I saw Happy and the limo at the front of Tony's house. I went out of the car and I went to Happy.

"Happy, I thought I told JARVIS to tell you not to come here." I said.

"Yeah, you did. It's just Pepper. She forced me to go here cause she has papers to sign to Tony and she'll pick him up." Happy said. I went inside the house and I'm glad I'm wearing a running shoes.

"J, open the lab for me." I said as I slowly ran down the stairs. There I saw Pepper and Tony talking. Pepper gave him the clipboard with papers on it and Tony grabbed the pen and signed the papers.

"What are you trying to get rid of me for? What, you got plans?" Tony asked Pepper as he signed the papers.

"As a matter of fact, I do." Pepper replied.

"Actually, you also have a plan Tony." I interjected and the two of them looked at me shockingly.

"Y/N!" Tony cheered and he went to me and he kissed my cheek.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I'm gonna asked you the same, Tones. What are you still doing here?"

"Fixing my car."

"Tony, you have a flight, okay?" I told him.

"I know, but that's my plane. I thought, it'll just wait for me there." He said.

"Rhodey's waiting up for you big man." I said as I broke the close gap.

"I'm sorry, what are you doing here?" Pepper asked me. I looked at her behind Tony.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just trying to pick Tony up cause our best friend called and he wanted ME to pick up Tony." I sarcastically said.

"I should be the one doing that cause I'm HIS secretary." Pepper replied with sass.

"Oh weird. I thought you're his driver now, cause you know, picking him up and bringing him to his plane." I said as I faked a smile at her. I heard Tony chuckled at my sarcastic remarks.

"Okay, then what are you doing here? You're just his best friend?"

"Why? Is there something wrong picking up my BOYFRIEND?" I asked as I smirked at her. She looked at me with shocked on her face. I chuckled at her reply and she looked at Tony and he just nodded his head. WOW! Way to support a girlfriend!

"I don't understand. He was just flirting with me."

"Oh honey. He likes it when he sees the opportunity to make a girl fell in love and before you know it, he'll be gone like a bubble popped in the air." I said as I crossed my arms on my chest and I felt Tony held my waist and he kissed my head. Just then, Pepper walked out of the lab and out of the house. I proceeded to walk to the stairs and I called him before I vanished on his sight.

"Pack it up, Tony!" I said and he immediately ran to me.

~After 5 mins~

Tony brought his things to the trunk of my car and then, he sat on the shotgun. Just then, I got my earpiece again and I called Rhodey.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Be there in 20." I said and he chuckled.

"Well, you just needed an hour to get Tony, huh? What happened?"

"I can't right now. But, it's a long and enjoying story by the way." I said and the two of us chuckled.

"Alright, I'll see you guys in 20."

"Thanks. Bye." I said and I ended the call.

"Who's that sweet cheeks?" Tony asked. I just didn't answered him, instead, I gave him a silent treatment.

"Baby??" I saw Tony in my peripheral view. He sat on his seat, facing me. He put his sun glasses down on his nose bridge and examined me.

"Y/N, you're giving me your famous silent treatment." Tony said. I didn't give him anything. Throughout the drive, he kept bugging me to look at him or notice him or talked to him, but I didn't let my guard down. Until we have arrived at the Stark aviation. I went down to my car and I went to Rhodey and he walked near me and gave me a hug.

"What happened?" Rhodey asked me.

"Pepper was there, I pushed her away, brought Tony here and I'm currently giving him a silent treatment." I said and Rhodey laughed.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I said and I winked at him. I saw Tony walked towards the plane with his bags. The stewards got his bags and walked inside the plane. I walked back to my car and I was about to open my car door when I saw a hand stopped me from opening my car. I looked beside me and saw Tony.

"Please, talk to me baby.." Tony said. I just sighed deeply and I crossed my arms on my chest and looked at him dead serious but a bit frustrated.

"Okay?? I know that look and it's kinda intimidating, baby." He said.

"Your fault." I told him and he went near me and he held my waist.

"C'mon baby. I'm sorry.. I really am.. I promise I'll stop flirting to girls." He said as he held my cheeks in his hands.

"You better be, or else you're dead, Stark." I said as I held his waist.

"I will, baby.. I'm gonna miss you.."

"I'm gonna miss you more, babe." I said as I hugged him tightly to me. He hugged me back and he pressed a long kiss on my head.

"I love you, remember that, okay?" He said as we broke the hug.

"I love you more, Tony." I grabbed his jacket and pulled him to me and gave him a passionate, sweet kiss. I slowly broke the kiss and I looked at him.

"Hey! Hurry up with the smooch!! We're already late!!" We heard Rhodey shouted at us. Tony and I chuckled at his comment.

"Be a good boy for me." I told him.

"I will. And you, be good here. There's a lot of nasty people here.." He said and I just nodded. He leaned near me and pecked my lips one more time. Then, he proceeded on the stairs and beside Rhodey.

"Hey Rhodes!" I shouted grabbing the two men's attention. "Take care of my man." I said as I opened the car door.

"Oh, he will baby.." Tony shouted.

"I promise!" Rhodey shouted and I saluted at them and I went inside my car. I turned on my engine and I honk my car one more time and they waved at me and I revved up out of the aviation and proceeded to LA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 6K 60
- You're very smart for being so young, - I'm a stark, It's in my blood. All the MCU Phase 1/2 movies including you, as Tony Starks daughter.. MCU t...
73.2K 3K 82
In your soulmate world, one soulmate starts as an animal, the other stays human. How long will it take for you and Tony to fall in love with each oth...