Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

WITH TONY

10.3K 263 85
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

~8 AM~

I am in the middle of the meeting inside the boardroom when I felt a continuous vibrations from my phone. I picked up my phone and saw Tony calling. I ended the call and I sent him a quick message.

"Tony, I'm in the middle of a meeting. Where are you?"

"That's boring, Y/N. I want to hear your voice, sweet cheeks."

"Where are you??"

"Secret."

"I can track you, you know."

"I know, but you wouldn't be able to focus on your meeting. ;)"

"Damn you!"

"I'm at your office sweet cheeks. I've bought breakfast for us."

"Awwe. I'll be done in 10 mins. :)"

"Sure sweet cheeks. ;)"

I began to focus on the meeting. Eventually, I was able to finished the meeting in less than 6 minutes, since their demands are just easy. Me and my secretary, Jessie walked near my office.

"Jessie, clear up my schedule after lunch until Friday." I told her.

"Another leave?" She asked.

"No, I have other work to attend." I said. "Do I still have meetings this morning?"

"Last meeting at 10 AM." She said as she checked her binder.

"Okay. I'll just meet you there. Bring the files later."

"Noted ma'am." She said as she made her way inside her office. I went to my office and there I saw Tony sitting on my chair while his feet on my desk.

"Feet off of my desk." I said as I went inside and closed the door behind me. Tony stood immediately and he met me halfway and he hugged me. I tightly hugged him and I just sighed in exhaustion. I felt Tony rubbed my back and I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"Tired much?" He asked.

"Yeah. I still have time to relaxed before I have my other meeting." I said as I broke the hug and I went to the couch and sat on it and I placed my head on the arm rest. I saw Tony smiled at me and he sat beside me and he pulled me to him. I rest my head on the nape of his neck and I wrapped my arms around his torso and I placed my legs on top of his leg and I closed my eyes.

"You relaxed for awhile. I won't go anywhere. I'll be beside you.." Tony said.

"I love you Tony.." I told him and smiled brightly at my comment.

"Wait!!" Tony said and he broke the hug and I looked at him innocently.

"Did you just tell me 'I love you Tony' rather than 'I love you best friend'? Does it mean we're together?" Tony asked in exciting and confused state.

"Do you want it?" I asked him.

"Of course! I love it more than anything."

"Yes Tony. We're together." I told him and he cheered loudly and I just laughed at him. He looked at me and he held my cheeks in his hands.

"I love you so much Y/N." He said.

"I love you more Tony.." I replied and he slowly leaned in and I met him halfway. Then, we kissed passionately. I put my hands on his cheeks and we kissed for a couple of seconds. After a couple of moments, we broke the kiss and we both smirked at each other.

"Can't stop?" I teased him and he chuckled.

"Oh, you have no idea.." He said and I stand and went to my desk and saw a bag with food inside.

"Come on! Let's eat. I only had 2 cups of coffee this morning." I said as I sat on my chair. Tony chuckled and he dragged a chair beside me and I fixed my desk a little, so we could eat. Tony put out the food. He got his cheese burgers, large fries and drinks for him while he got me my (Y/F/meal).

"Not forgetting, aren't we?" I asked as he sat on the chair and he started to open the wrapper of his burger.

"Not a chance." He said and I began to eat my food. While we're eating, we were talking about his trip to Afghanistan. I never told him anything about the meeting with Fury and Coulson, even the recruitment and my powers. He doesn't need to know this since I don't want him to worry about it. After eating, me and Tony sat on the couch and I cuddled up on him.

"Tony, can you wake me up if it's time for my meeting?" I asked him sleepily.

"Yeah, baby. Sleep first." Tony said and he began to softly rubbed my hair and I fell asleep on his neck fast.

~10 AM~

"Baby?? Y/N, wake up. It's time for your meeting." I heard Tony shake me from my slumber.

"What?" I asked him groggily as I sat properly.

"Your meeting, baby."

"Right." I said. I stand and made my way to my desk. I pressed the button for Jessie.

"Jessie?"

"Yes Ms. Y/L/N?"

"Can you bring me coffee on your way to the boardroom."

"Sure thing ma'am."

"Oh, make it two, please.."

"Noted." I removed my ponytail and I put on my glasses.

"Woah baby! You look sexy." Tony said as he smirked.

"No, I'm not." I said and he went to me and he held my waist. I put my arms around his neck and we both smiled.

"Baby, be confident. You're sexy, beautiful, smart and sarcastic. I love everything about you." Tony said and he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you Tones. And I love you too. Join me on my meeting?" I asked him and he nodded his head. We broke the hug and we went out of the office and proceeded to the boardroom.

~11:32 AM~

Finally! It's done!! The rest of the board chairmen and chairwomen walked out of my boardroom. I rest my arms on the table and I put my head on top of my arms.

"Hey baby.." I heard Tony said as he pulled his chair beside mine. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"You wanna head out?" Tony asked.

"Yeah.." I said and we stood up and proceeded to go to my office to get my things. After, we held hands and we went to the elevator.

"Did you drive over here?" I asked Tony as I looked at him. I put my chin on his shoulder and he smiled at me.

"Happy drove me here and I told him that I'll ride home with you, so no need to pick me up." He said and he kissed my forehead.

"Give me your keys, baby." He said and I gave him my keys. He pulled me to him and I hugged his torso and he kept kissing my head.

"I love you so much baby.." Tony said.

"I love you too babe." I said and the elevator rang. We both went to the car. Tony opened the door side for me and I went inside. He went to the driver side and started to go. After a couple of minutes, we have arrived at the hotel. The both of us went up to my room. When we both reached my room, I tiredly went to the couch and I lay on it and I just sighed. I heard Tony chuckled as he closed the door and locked it behind him.

"Let's go to your bed, come on. You're very tired." Tony said and I just chuckled as I sat.

"No fooling around, Mr. Stark. I know you.." I said as I squinted my eyes at him.

"I'm not! Let's sleep. I didn't have my sleep at the plane." He said as he offered a hand. I grabbed his hand and the both of us went to my bedroom. I sat on the bed and removed my heels and I dive on the bed and I went under the sheets. Tony removed his shoes and he climbed on the bed, under the sheets and the both of us cuddled.

"Sleep tight baby.." Tony said.

"I love you Tones." I said as I looked at him. He went near me and he pecked my lips.

"I love you more.." He said and the both of us got comfortable and I fell asleep immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 199 19
"I am not that little girl anymore!" Emma Stark had been a secret since the moment she took her first breath. At first it was cool to be the hidden d...
72.8K 2.2K 37
The Universe has it's own way of ensuring that soulmates end up together, written words appear on your skin every morning of the first, or last, sent...
6.3K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
Alone By 🐠

Fanfiction

58.4K 1.5K 17
You have just turned 27 when you had joined the Avengers. You meet everyone but have your eye on a girl who calls herself "Black Widow". Meanwhile yo...