THE FEUD - JISOO X EXO-M ( CO...

By sungrihyo

Kim Jisoo's mom married a businessman from China. Therefore, she was forced to move to Beijing and lived toge... More

jisoo's monologue
[1] welcome to the family
[2] living with the li brothers
[3] new family member
[4] feelings
[5] love hint
[6] shopping
[7] twin rivalry
[8] the war
[9] bad boy
[10] overthink
[11] worry
[12] helping hand
[13] death threat
[14] trouble
[15] welcome home
[16] the bond
[17] scared
[19] jisoo's protection
[20] another encounter
[21] battle of the girls
[22] secret feelings
[23] fengshan hot spring resort
[24] long weekend
[25] always on his mind
[26] huge misunderstanding
[27] first kiss
[28] drunk in love
[29] different problems
[30] chosen representatives
[31] the training
[32] messing up
[33] out of focus
[34] caught in the act
[35] campsite
[36] thief
[37] forgiveness
INFO(S)
[38] mystery case
[39] special day
[40] business gathering
[41] you are the one
[42] a change
[43] bad influence
[44] slumber party gone wrong
[45] soft side
[46] drunk jisoo
[47] close to realization
[48] rough situation
[49] the realization
[50] dealing with the brat
[51] personal
[52] caring brother
[53] jisoo's saviour
[54] fight jisoo
[55] hottest issue
[56] in pain
[57] internal bleeding
[58] relieved
[59] his deeper side
[60] she's my kind of rain
[61] i like you
[62] holding grudges
[63] reflecting
[64] true colors
[65] the song brothers and jennie
[66] pretentious she-devil
[67] lowkey admiration
[68] can't stop the feeling
[69] peace of mind
[70] in denial
[71] confused between heart and brain
[72] truth or dare
[73] ran away
[74] the last kiss
[75] minseok's unrequited love
[76] hurt
[77] jongdae's love advice
[78] the revelation
[79] yifan's new happiness
[80] self defense
[81] zitao's last request
[82] the signs
[83] luhan's unexpected surprise
[84] mystery admirer
[85] yixing's valentines date
[86] the feud begins
[87] minseok or jongdae
[88] yifan or zitao
[89] luhan or yixing
[90] ending the feud
[91] jisoo turns 18
[92] jisoo's choice
[93] person in black revealed
[94] shocking revelation
[95] forbidden love
[96] acceptance
[97] maltreated
[98] the way you look at me
[99] despair and obsession
[100] forgive and forget
jisoo's afterword
LAST NOTE + SPIN OFF

[18] trapped in danger

300 20 7
By sungrihyo

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

In a club where the lights are dim and filled up with a wild crowd, Zitao relaxes while sitting in the corner most of the place, with a bottle of rum and a glass on his table and a piece of cigarette on his hands. He's been in the club for how many hours just to chill and the place is open 24 hours. While some of the students are busy with the rehearsals Zitao spends his time in the club along with some people who aren't interested in joining any performance for the foundation week. Zitao has no interests in joining any of it, he's more into sports. He's currently chilling on the lounge while smoking. People are dancing in the middle of the dance floor but Zitao don't mind joining them at all. He loves to chill and not stressing himself over it.

"Hey Zitao, what's up?" a familiar figure of a tall girl sat beside him.

"Hey Eduarda." the girl showed a smug face when Zitao called her by her first name, she doesn't like it.

"Stop calling me that! I hate that name." she hissed, taking a sip of her smoke and blow it away.

"Bruh, why do you hate that full name so much?" Zitao chuckles just to annoy her more.

"It's too long and I hate it, this is why I want people to call me Duda instead." she says.

"But I prefer calling you Dua." Zitao smirks.

"You can call me with that name but not when everyone is hearing it." Duda insists.

"Of course I can call you whatever I want to." Zitao insists. "Anyway, aren't you joining any activities for the foundation week?"

"For what? Those are too boring. I'd rather have fun in the night club because that activity is a waste of time." Duda groans. She grabs Zitao's shot glass and drink what's inside.

"Hey, slow it down woman." Zitao laughs.

"What? I'm used to this." Duda scoffs. "Too bad your brother is not into parties and wild night. I should've brought him here and we'll have fun."

"Goodness Eduarda, above all people why do you have to chase after my brother? He's too innocent for you, and I don't think you two can get along." Zitao sound disgusted.

"Honestly, he looks so naive like a young boy with a baby face but I love it." Duda gently bite her lips as a form of seduction. "I've been crushing on him since we're freshman because he's so cute and handsome."

"Sorry to burst your bubble but he's not interested with girls this time." Zitao bluntly says, more like ruining her own moment.

"I know that. He's very dedicated and I noticed it. Although he is very friendly towards girls."

"He's friendly of course but I don't see gege having interests on them. Why chase on him if you can have Luhan ge?" Zitao suggests.

"No thanks, Luhan is not really my type even though I like his personality." Duda refuses.

"Whatever, you're so picky. You've been obsessing on him and stalked him for about 2-3 years. When are you going to give up?" Zitao asks.

"Give up? I don't think I am so close to that point. I'm not giving up and I'll never stop until I have him mine. You know what Duda wants, she can get." Duda says with confidence.

"You can have everything but you still don't have my brother for almost 3 years of chasing. That's sad." Zitao laughed, more like mocking her.

Zitao burst into laughter teasing her but immediately stopped when Duda shoot daggers.

"Can you please shut the fuck up Zitao?! I don't like the way you say it." Duda was pissed.

"I'm telling you Duda, you better stop obsessing on Yixing gege. I know him very well and he'll never throw any interests on you." Zitao says.

"Whatever you say. I'm not giving up." Duda insists. She stood up and walked away.

Zitao just laughed at her action. He is already used to it, Duda would walk herself out once she's mad or annoyed but not to the point that she'll ignore Zitao forever. Zitao is already used to her behavior so he just shrugged it away.

After he finished smoking, he drank the remaining on his shot glass before he left the place. He exited the place and immediately drove his car away from the place. He's not really that drunk, he didn't even drink all of it because it might lead him drunk. He needs to refresh himself for a while.

He's on the way to the cemetery and pay his mother a visit. If Zitao could not be seen in a night club, he spends his time on the cemetery for how many hours long. He spends time staying on his mother's grave whenever he feels sad, having a problem or if something really bothers him a lot.

When he reached the cemetery, he walk towards his mother's grave and sit at the edge of it. Zitao gently wiped off the dust that covers the gravestone.

"Hi mother." Zitao let out a deep sigh look up the sky. "I wish you were here to protect me but no. I have to endure this problem by myself because no one is even helping me. Nobody understands me and how I feel. Though there were people whom I called my friends but I can't count on them when it comes to this... I just don't trust them easily."

Zitao is known for his bad ass aura and his intimidating looks but this time, a different Zitao is shown. He's a total different from his tough facial features at this time his soft side came out. He's soft when it comes to his mother because he loves her very much. For him, only his mother gave him the love and importance that he needs. Zitao grew up being stubborn with everybody except for his mom.

"Mom... I missed you... a lot." Zitao is about to tear up but he stops himself from a verge of crying. "You know, things are never going to be the same without you. It's been years but I couldn't keep it. I always miss you, and I'm always longing for you a lot. A lot of things happened when you're already gone and everything has changed. The bond I have with my brothers slowly faded away, we never really get along after you left and I don't think we'll be okay just like the way it used to be. It's impossible now mom, really impossible."

The death of his mom really stuck in his mind that he couldn't even move on, and the conflict between him and his brothers had the worst effect on him. It made him rebellious and formed a trust issue between anyone. Although he only trust Jongdae but he never really opened up everything.

"I'm sorry if I acted this way mom, I just don't know what to do anymore." Zitao lied down the grass while looking at the graveyard of his mom. "It's also been years since dad remarries another woman, and I can't accept her, I don't want her to become my mom. I don't think I can accept having a step-sister either. I don't like her. It's still different compared to when you're still alive."

He doesn't mind of staying here for more hours. It made him think that he's with his mother whenever he stayed beside the graveyard.

"Zitao?" a familiar voice called him.

Zitao slowly moved up and looked at the latter.

From his soft side, he suddenly turned into his usual poker face after seeing Jisoo.

"What are you doing here?" he gave Jisoo a blank stare.

"I-I'm here to visit aunt Chenxuo too." Jisoo replied. "I didn't expect you'll be here too."

"Obviously this is my mother's grave so what would you expect?" Zitao scoffed.

"I'm sorry." Jisoo looked down.

She decided to place the flowers she bought for the graveyard. Zitao looked at her with no expression at all.

"Have you been here for how many hours now?" Jisoo asks.

"Why do you even care? Is it any of your business?" Zitao asks in a sassy way.

"I'm just asking you." 

"Stop talking to me as if we're close." Zitao gave a sharp glare. "Are you here just to give mom that?"

"Most likely. I haven't visited aunt Chenxuo for weeks so I decided to." Jisoo explains. "Anyway, I'll leave now."

Zitao just nodded at her when Jisoo stood up. Before she take a step away the heavy rain suddenly poured out. Jisoo panicked to pick up her umbrella inside her bag but sadly she didn't have. This is the first time that she forgot to bring her umbrella with her. Jisoo quickly ran away from the cemetery until she reaches the exit. The rain gets even heavier and it's too late for her to ran faster since she's already soaking wet. She turned behind to look at Zitao but the latter didn't even moved an inch. He remained in his position ignoring the heavy pouring rain that drips all over soaking him wet. When Zitao caught her staring from a far he gave her a sharp glare, a stare that tells her to go away and don't mind him at all which Jisoo obeys.

She ran towards the nearest waiting shed. Although she shielded herself from the rain she's already wet all over as if she had bathed in the rain with her soaking clothes. She hopes for the rain to stop but realized that it's impossible since it's raining hard she decided to just run to the nearest shed where she can wait for a public transportation. The waiting shed next to it is still 5 blocks away and it's raining but Jisoo had no choice so she endured the rain.

While walking, she stops when a loud beep sound from a car came. She looked behind and saw Zitao's car. The window from the passenger seat slowly opened, showing Zitao signalling her to come inside.

"Zitao?" Jisoo mumbles.

"Get inside." he says stubbornly.

"A-are you sure?" Jisoo hesitates.

"Hurry up! The rain is heavy and you might end up getting sick!" Zitao scolds her with his impatient voice.

Jisoo swiftly moved and opened the car door for her to get inside. She couldn't even say no because of the heavy rain.

"Th-thank you..." Jisoo looks at Zitao, waiting for an answer but the latter focuses on driving.

"Don't thank me for this, I only did it because my geges might kill me if something bad happened to you, and I don't want to be blamed for it." Zitao said with a cold tone.

"But still, thank you." Jisoo repeats.

"We'll go home. You need to take a bath and change clothes ahead or else you'll get a fever." Zitao told her.

"I don't mind, it's lunch time anyways. I'll be back at 2 PM." Jisoo says.

"Good! I don't want to be responsible of it when you get sick so it's better to drop you home this time rather than just letting you walk in the middle of the rain." Zitao says.

Jisoo didn't even bothered to reply at all but she formed a smile on her face for being grateful to Zitao. Jisoo is thankful enough with Zitao's concern even if he sounded a bit rude, and this is the first time that Jisoo saw that caring side of him. She couldn't help but to smile because this time, she see the other side of Zitao apart from his bad side.

"You look like a fool smiling in there. Stop it." Jisoo gasps when Zitao noticed her smiling.

"I'm sorry. I'm just thankful for your concern." Jisoo says.

"I'm not doing it for you. I'm doing this to avoid conflict with my geges." Zitao replied coldly.

"At least I'm seeing different side of you and not just the bad side."

"Yeah... bad side. Everybody focuses on that bad side of me." Zitao mumbles and his face went blank.

"It's not like that."

"It is always like that. All of you see me as a bad person right?" Zitao scoffs. "Can't blame all of you though you're starting to judge me. I always put on a mask that made me look tough on the outside to hide my pain but nobody knows what I'm going through."

"I know you're doing it on purpose that's why I'm not judging you. I'm trying to help you." Jisoo explains.

"I don't need anyone's help if that person would gave up on me for not understanding my side. Everybody's giving up on me because I'm a rebel and a black sheep of the family, I'm a prodigal son and whatever."

"How would we even know? You don't even open up about your problems to me or any of our brothers right?"

"Why would I? They would never understand!"

"That's why you need to tell them, how will you able to know if they understand you when they don't even know your side."

"This is not any of your business or my brothers'. Nobody needs to know why my life is so fucked up."

Moments later, they already reached the mansion. After parking his car on the garage, Zitao remained on his position.

"Go inside and change now." he told Jisoo without even looking at her.

"H-How about you? You need to---"

"I'll follow. Just go inside first." Zitao cuts her off.

"Okay. Thank you Zitao." Jisoo smiled slyly before she gets off the car.

Zitao rests his back on the seat and wipes his hands on his face out of frustrations. He doesn't really want to do this but he has no choice. He needs to take Jisoo home rather than leaving her soaked in the rain. After all he still shows concern and this is the first time that happened. He couldn't even understand himself why he did that in the first place.

It didn't took him long to get inside the mansion. He directly went to his room and decided to take a shower after getting wet in the rain. Zitao opens the shower from his bathroom and let it flow on his body continuously.

Zitao heaved out a deep sigh in the middle of taking a shower. He thought about Xianjiao and the death threat that he received from him. Although he's not scared, he couldn't avoid to think of it. Zitao came up to think that somehow he's also the reason why Xianjiao is really mad at him to death. Xianjiao is being friendly to him at first when forming a football team but Zitao being picky, he doesn't like Xianjiao's vibe even though the latter is nice to him because there's something in him that he doesn't really feel good with. So in the end, he acts harsh and rude towards Xianjiao which made him think that the latter disliked him because of his arrogance.

"Fuck, why am I overthinking? That guys is a killer and he deserves to rot in jail." Zitao mumbles.

After how many minutes of taking a shower, Zitao already went outside wear his clothes. He rest his back on his bed rest while letting the water drop off his hair. His room is kind of messy, Zitao is the kind of person who doesn't really fixes his room. He's lazy to clean and fix his surroundings that sometimes Yifan ended up doing it for him.

Zitao heard a knock from the outside. He expects it to be Jisoo since she's the only one around the house with him. Jiheun left early to go back in Japan.

Zitao frowned curiously when Jisoo startled and looked away. Later on he realized that Jisoo is suddenly uncomfortable to see him shirtless.

"What is it?" Zitao stares at her coldy.

"I-I just want to give you this." Jisoo handed the folder which Zitao has no idea what is it for.

"What's that?" Zitao looked at the folder.

"Your results for the performances? It's all compiled in there." Jisoo replies.

"Hmmm? I bet all of it are failed so why would I waste my time checking on it." Zitao grabs the folder from her.

"You can check it." Jisoo still couldn't meet his eyes because of the awkwardness.

"You can leave now." Zitao sounds like he is shoving her away with his tone.

"Of course I will." Jisoo nodded and bowed before she left.

Zitao locks his room after Jisoo left and decided to open the folder that contains the result of his performance ratings. He slowly opened the folder that contains his printed grades from the Prelim and Midterm period. He expects his prelim grades to be really low and he wasn't really wrong on that, he also tried to check the initials of his midterms and it's quite better compared to the one he has on the prelim. He's almost close to passing but he needs to pass the midterm exam in order for him to make it up. The one shown on his midterm are only initial grades not including the exam.

He's somehow happy and relieved that he is able to do better in midterm since he already passed some assignments even though it is late. All of his professors gave him another chance for submission so he never really want to miss it anymore. Also, after being called in a guidance he really want to do better and Yifan's lecture made him came up with a realization.

"Gege why do I really need to be in here?" Zitao complains while he's under sanction. They're currently at the guidance office.

"You need a guidance's piece of advice Zitao, come to think of it. Do you think our mother would like what you're doing right now? Mom is watching you and you're behaving like that, she won't be happy knowing that you're almost close to fail in all your subjects." Yifan told him.

"Alright Mr. Li Zitao, you're under a very strict sanction due to your absences and failure performances. From now on the guidance will be monitoring you and you're obliged to report every performances in each week." the guidance counselor announced. "Starting next week you'll be doing it until the end of the semester. And I'll be sending your reports to Mr. Li Yifan for updates. No more absences and failures or you'll be eliminated in the program."

Those stuck in his mind until now, made him realize that he should do better than just putting up a focus on football. Above all, the best thing is he's slowly having good progress, so close to improve and change. Although there were times that he couldn't really avoid to think about Xianjiao, even though Yifan is working on getting rid of that death threat.

Zitao decided to wear a shirt after staying shirtless while letting his hair dry and went downstairs to grab some food to eat. When he reached the kitchen, Jisoo prepares the food for lunch. She didn't cook more because it's only her and Zitao who'll eat lunch.

"Hi Zitao." Jisoo smiles as soon as she saw him.

Zitao ignores her greetings, instead he get some glass of water for himself, then he sat down the island counter in front of Jisoo. He's looking at Jisoo who is busy preparing the dish that she's about to cook. Zitao doesn't know how to cook and he's not interested to do so. The only thing that he does is cleaning every places of the house, but he's bad at organizing and fixing things in order.

"You really bothered to make lunch when it's only the two of us. We can book for food delivery instead." Zitao complains.

"I'm not used to that, I'm enjoying to cook. Besides, homemade is always the best." Jisoo smiles at him while Zitao just gave him a scoff.

"Whatever." he mumbles. "Can you make it faster then?"

"Wait a minute I still have to cook for this. Don't be in a rush." Jisoo says.

"What's for lunch?"

"Cantonese Steamed Fish." Jisoo replied.

"Fish again?" Zitao groans.

"You don't want?"

"Of course no, but do I look like I have a choice?" Zitao shook his head.

Jisoo continue chopping the ingredients to be added but accidentally placed the knife on her finger in the middle of working.

"Aww!" she grimaced in pain when the blood in her finger slowly pours out.

"What happened?" Zitao asks.

"I-I... almost chopped my finger with a knife." Jisoo says.

"You're clumsy as ever." Zitao hissed. "Stop what you're doing right now, I'll take the first aid."

Jisoo nodded in silent and obeys him. She waited for Zitao while he gets the first aid kit and go back to the kitchen bringing it. Zitao took out an alcohol and a cotton to treat the small cut on Jisoo's finger.

"Aww... Zitao." Jisoo grimaced in pain when Zitao pressed the cotton with an alcohol on her finger.

"Be quiet I'm getting rid of the blood that flows out!" Zitao scolds her.

"Slowly please. It hurts." Jisoo almost lose her patient. "Ouch! Zitao!"

"Stop complaining!"

Zitao poured out the alcohol coming from the cotton which has a cut part, it almost made Jisoo cry out it pain but she's stopping herself to. Zitao used more cottons to wipe off the blood coming out until it stops bleeding.

"You wash it first." Zitao orders.

Jisoo followed his order and wash her hands on the sink. The next thing he did is putting a plain cotton and wrapped it along with a band aid after Jisoo washes her hands.

"There." that's the last thing that Zitao said after he's done treating Jisoo's small cut.

He sit back on the island counter facing Jisoo while the latter continue to chop the final pieces before she placed it into the boiling water. After a few minutes, Jisoo finished cooking and prepares for the food.

"Don't bring it over the dining table anymore. I'll eat here instead." Zitao insists.

"Okay..." Jisoo placed the food in front of Zitao and prepared the plates and utensils.

"What are you waiting for? Don't just stand there and watch me eating, sit down now." Zitao impatiently complained at her.

"Y-yeah... sorry." Jisoo sat beside him even though there is still hesitation within her.

Jisoo is estranged by Zitao's behavior right now. Before he doesn't really want to be with her, he almost shove her away but this time it's different because he just invited Jisoo to sit beside him and eat. This is also the first time that Zitao never complained about eating fish knowing that he hates to eat fish.

She started to eat silently, the same with Zitao. Both of them are busy eating due to craving. None of them even said a word. They just eat until they all are done.

"I'm done." Zitao stood up and left without any words.

Jisoo just ignored him instead. She placed all plates and utensils on the sink and washed them all without saying a word. Zitao acted rude but she don't mind it at all, at least she's happy that Zitao doesn't avoid her or push her away anymore. She's close to get to know him and his other side that she always wanted to see aside from having a bad boy image.

After done with the dishes, Jisoo return to her room and later on received a call from Luhan.

"Hello?"

[Sis? Where are you? I've tried looking for you on your department, I even asked Xiaotong and Dilireba but they're not with you as they say.]

"S-sorry Lu... I made you worry." Jisoo feel bad for the thought of making Luhan wait for her for more hours. "It's a long story to tell but I'm home now... I just finished eating lunch."

[Are you alone there? I'll go home and fetch you.]

"No need, I'm with Zitao. We meet at the cemetery and rushed home when the heavy rain poured out." Jisoo narrates.

[Okay that's better that you two are able to go home. What time are you going back to the campus?] Luhan asks.

"2 PM. I'm about to go, I'll just fix my things first." Jisoo informs.

[Do you want me to fetch you over there?]

"No need Lu... I'll just commute. Thank you." Jisoo insists.

[Just tell me once you're inside the campus already alright?]

"Yeah sure. I'll inform you ahead." Jisoo nodded.

[I'm going to hang up now okay? I'm on my way to the studio for the practice.]

"Okay, bye Lu..."

[Bye sis.]

After the call Jisoo took her bag and fixed herself before leaving her room. She informed Zitao that she's going back to the campus for the practice. The latter just nodded at her told her that he'll be staying in the house until night since he has nothing to do anymore. After that Zitao didn't even say anything so Jisoo left. She walk until she reaches outside the estate and look for a public transportation.

Once she arrived she sent a message to Luhan, but in just a cue a group of men arrives and block her way before she can enter the campus. In a swift move, the guy grabs her by the hands and pulled her away from the crowded entrance. Jisoo screamed when the two men takes her away from the campus, going in an unfamiliar place.

"Where are we going? Let me go!" Jisoo grunts, trying her best to get away but the guys' hands on her wrist are tight enough.

"Be quiet young lady!"

"Let me go! Where are you taking me?!" Jisoo panics.

"Stop asking too much questions!"

Jisoo is unfamiliar with the place but she's sure that it's still inside the campus, the surrounding just make it look different. They reached a secret alley and an entrance. In her thought this must be the other entrance of Xianjiao's hideout by the looks of it and she's right all along. The entrance lead them to Xianjiao's own hideout where she was injected with the syringe.

Jisoo is completely nervous as soon as they entered the hideout. She already have a feeling that her life is in danger now that he is in Xianjiao's territory and nobody's going to help her. She badly want to call for a help but the two men placed her inside the hideout and made her sit on an old rustic chair.

"W-What is this? What a-am I d-doing in here?" Jisoo looks at them in horror but the guys ignored her question, instead they pulled out a rope.

Jisoo already predict what will happen next so she began to feel nervous and scared. The guy put a rope around her leg gradually and glued it to his seat along with the tied rope. The other guy did the same with Jisoo's hands and placed at the back of the chair where he tied it.

"No! Please let me go." Jisoo begs and she's about to cry. "Don't do this to me."

"Xianjiao's order. He'll be the one to talk to you." the guy said before he and his companion walk away to leave the hideout.

"W-Where are you going? Let me go! Get me out of here!" Jisoo shouts at the top of her lungs. "Let me go! I said let me go---"

Jisoo was stunned to scream seeing the person she was afraid of. Jisoo felt terrified because of the guy's silly smile.

"X-Xianjiao." she uttered.

"Indeed my dear. It's me." Xianjiao formed a smirk in his mouth.

The nervousness in her chest increased as the man slowly approached her while not losing the latter's frightening smile on his face.

"Remember what I've told you? That I'm going to get you and now I succeeded." Xianjiao took a seat beside her and letting out a dark chuckle filling the room.

Jisoo couldn't hold her nervousness and fright any longer. She's lost of words and losing hope that she'll be able to be saved by anyone knowing that this place looks abandoned.

"P-please... l-let me go." Jisoo's voice is shaky.

"Let you go? Let me think of it... no!" Xianjiao says and let out an annoying laugh.

Jisoo looked down in horror, she couldn't hold it anymore. She's trapped in danger and there's no one who'll be able to help her at this point.

"Why are you doing this?" Jisoo managed to ask him despite of being afraid.

"Well I got bored with Li Zitao, and that death threat doesn't even scare him so I changed my mind and look for a new victim to target which is you. I'm having interests in you lately don't you know that?" Xianjiao smirks and Jisoo don't like the way he made it. "Innocent and naive, I love that and I think... having you is better than planning to kill Li Zitao."

Jisoo froze when Xianjiao's hands touched her face. Lust is visible on his eyes that he almost look like an obsessed guy.

"W-what a-are you... d-doing?"

"Hmmm... So innocent huh?" Xianjiao chuckles.

"Please don't do this to me. Just let me go." Jisoo's tears started to form on her eyes making Xianjiao happier to see it.

"Oh, don't cry my dear. I won't hurt you. Not now. Xianjiao chuckles.

Jisoo couldn't help it anymore. Her tears went out from her eyes. She can't do anything aside from crying and there's no one who's going to help her even if she'll shout for help, there's no one who will be able to hear her.

She's not safe enough knowing that Xianjiao is up to something that she dont' really like and it would lead her to danger even more. She's helpless, pity and hopeless, trapped in a hideout and tied up in a chair.

"Xianjiao. Please let me go now... I don't want this anymore." Jisoo pleaded for another time.

"You sure you want that? If that's the case... then I'll have something in exchange of you." Xianjiao decided to take out his phone and showed Jisoo that he's about to dial a number. It's Zitao. Jisoo gasps.

"Xianjiao..."

"You want to be free right? This is your chance. I'll wait for Zitao to come and rescue you so you can freely go while I'll have him in exchange and kill him." Xianjiao looked at her with an evil smile.

"No." Jisoo cries.

"Yes Jisoo. Yes." Xianjiao laughs wickedly and dialed the number. "Hello Zitao."

Jisoo couldn't hear the other line clearly but she's hoping that Zitao will be able to come.

"What? You don't care." Xianjiao laughs, making Jisoo lose hope.

[I said I don't give a fuck about you anymore so shut up and stop calling me!] she heard it from Zitao himself, Jisoo feel a sudden pang on her chest.

The call immediately dropped before Xianjiao can say anything. He turned to Jisoo with a mocking face.

"Sad to say but... Zitao doesn't really care about you anymore. Poor you." Xianjiao mocks.

Jisoo cried harder, she expects Zitao to save her but she's wrong. By the sound of Zitao's voice he seems uninterested. Xianjiao left her inside and dialed the number again without letting Jisoo see.

[What is it again you murderer?!] Zitao shouts as soon as he answers the call.

"I have Jisoo with me right now." Xianjiao reveals.

[What have you done?! I said don't touch her!] Zitao raised his voice from the other line.

"What? I thought you don't give a fuck don't you?"

[Let her go you son of a bitch! I'm the one you want!]

"Relax Zitao." Xianjiao let out a chuckle. "Sad to say but not anymore. I came to realize that you're such a boring target. Very boring enough so I changed my mind and made your Jisoo as my next victim."

[Not Jisoo or else I'll kill you!]

"You can?" Xianjiao laughs in awe. "I might do it before you can."

[Don't hurt her! You only want to get rid of me right?! Let her go!]

"Very impatient Li Zitao... hmmm. If you want Jisoo free come to my place before 4 30 PM or she'll be gone."

Xianjiao ended the call, not giving Zitao a chance to say anything. It's his own way to make him panic to rescue Jisoo. He return inside only to see Jisoo grunting and trying to get away from getting tied up but she ended up being helpless. Xianjiao is amused to see her in that situation, watching her from a far.

Veering into the dance studio, Luhan, Yixing and Jongdae are waiting for Jisoo to come. The three of them waited for her to come after Luhan received a text few hours ago and it's almost two hours but there's no sign of Jisoo yet.

"I wonder where is Jisoo and what took her so long?" Luhan worries while checking on his phone with a hope of Jisoo's message but sadly, there is none.

"She's not usually late. I wonder what's going on." Yixing agrees, trying to dial Jisoo's number but it's out of reach. "I can't contact her number. She's out of reach."

"For heaven's sake, we've been waiting for her two hours now and we got nothing!" Jongdae impatienly gets pissed. "Where is she?!"

"I haven't received any message from Jisoo either. The last message she sent me was two hour ago saying that she already arrived at the campus." Luhan told them.

"Where could she be? I'm worried." Yixing heave out a deep sigh.

"She probably ditched us or---"

"Hey stop it! Jisoo is not that kind of person!" Luhan glares at Jongdae making him stop with his conclusions.

"Alright..." Jongdae hands in for surrender. A moment later, Jongdae's phone rang showing Zitao in a dial. "Hello Zitao?"

[Gege I need your help.] the call sounds distorted.

"Wait a minute I can't hear you. What did you say again?" Jongdae adjusts the volume of his phone speaker in order to hear Zitao's voice clearly.

[Gege I need all of your help. Call Luhan ge and Yixing ge now. Meet me at the abandoned building.]

"What? Abandoned building? What's going on?" Jongdae's voice become loud that caught an attention from Yixing and Luhan.

"Who is it?!" the two asked.

"It's Zitao... but why are you calling us to gather?" Jongdae asked curiously.

[I have no time to explain, just please meet me at the abandoned building now it's an emergency! Hurry as much as possible!] Zitao is in panic based on his voice through the call.

"Okay, we're on our way now." Jongdae nodded at him before hanging up the call. "Geges, Zitao needs us it's an emergency!"

"Alright, we're going!"

Jongdae, Yixing and Luhan left the place in hurry and rushed over the said abandoned place where they will meet Zitao. They don't know what's going on but they feel that something's not right this time.

As soon as they reached the place, they entered the estrange abandoned building and saw Zitao along with Jisoo looking helpless and all tied up on a chair. Jisoo is silently crying while Zitao tries to defuse the bomb that Xianjiao planted on her awhile ago.

"What the hell!" Luhan shouts.

"Jisoo!" Yixing rushed to her.

Jongdae stayed in his position, not moving an inch.

"Why don't you untie her now?!" Luhan raised his voice towards Zitao.

"Gege not now, there's a bomb on her feet and it's not safe to untie her just like that." Zitao explains.

"Fuck!" Luhan curses.

"We need to get rid of this." Yixing says.

"I'll defuse the bomb." Zitao volunteered.

"Where is Xianjiao?! I'm going to kill him!" Luhan fumed in anger.

"He escaped before I can get rid of him, and when I'm about to catch him, I realized the bomb on Jisoo's feet so I decided not to leave or she'll be dead." Zitao explains.

"Jisoo, speak up." Yixing went closer and cupped her face but the young lady just cried in silence. "She must be in trauma."

"Make it fast Zitao! The time is running!" Luhan orders.

Zitao panicked making him do the work fast in order to get rid of the bomb which he successfully did and finally untied Jisoo in the rope that's wrapped around her leg and hand.

Luhan and Yixing guides Jisoo to stand up and get away with that chair, at the same time pulling out the rope on her. Zitao steps backwards with Jongdae beside him, watching them with Jisoo.

"Jisoo are you okay?"

"What happened? Did Xianjiao hurt you?"

Jisoo didn't say anything. She cried harder while she hid her face on Yixing's chest. Yixing can feel Jisoo's heart beating fast and it shows how scared and nervous she is that until now she still can't get over what happened.

Yixing hugs her in return while gently stroking her hair.

"Chichu..."

"This is all your fault!" Luhan punched Zitao all of a sudden.

"Luhan that's enough!" Yixing told him.

"Gege!" Jongdae pulls him away from Zitao.

"You put her life in danger again without even knowing it! How could you?!" Luhan raised his voice. "I can't believe you're getting worst at this point Zitao. If you hate Jisoo just hate her alone, not to the point that you'll put her into a situation that would put her in danger!"

"It's all my fault again... always me. After I tried to save her this is what I'm getting in return?! I'm out of here." Zitao harshly wiped off the blood on the side of his face and walked away.

"Hey! Where are you going, get back here!" Luhan shouts.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
6.9K 294 20
Jisoo and Jennie was a lover way back in their college days but something happened between them turns to break-up. One day Jennie finding a job and...
1.9M 68.2K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
33.9K 540 27
Lisa Manoban from the rich family in Thailand migrated to Korea to study and reach her dream to become a famous dancer. Jennie Kim, came from the ri...