[29] different problems

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Minseok and Zitao decided to follow Yifan up stairs after having an argument with their brothers, from down stairs. When he climbed up the second floor, he immediately caught Yifan and Jisoo who were kissing each other in the hallway.

"Goodness!" he mumbles to himself before he pulled Yifan away from Jisoo. "Get away from her Yifan!"

"What is this?!" Zitao shook his head in annoyance and immediately pulled Yifan away.

"Yifan what are you doing?!" Minseok shouts.

"Gosh why even here?!" Zitao scoffs.

"Jisoo! Jisoo are you okay?" Minseok approached Jisoo and cups her face while she's crying. "Take Yifan to his room now Zitao!"

Zitao pulled Yifan away and climbed up stairs, leaving Minseok and Jisoo on the hallway. Jisoo couldn't stop crying after what happened, even Minseok couldn't do anything but to comfort her. He decided to take Jisoo inside her room while she's still crying. He let Jisoo sit down on her bed and give her a hug. He couldn't say anything, he just stroke her hair and hugged her while she's crying.

"Jisoo?" Minseok whispers.

"M-Minseok?" Jisoo uttered.

"I'm so sorry about that Jisoo. Yifan is drunk, I should've stopped him." Minseok sighed. "I am so sorry... I don't want to be a hypocrite myself because even me, I caused problem to you either... and I feel sorry for making you feel this way. Now this is getting worse, when this feelings take place everything seems to get worse."

"Everything is getting uncomfortable for me Minseok. All of you are my brothers, and this doesn't seemed right." Jisoo says. "You're all my brothers, I don't see anything more than that."

"I know, I know. I understand." Minseok wiped off the tears on Jisoo's face using his hands.

"But why is this happening right now? The four of you put me in a very difficult situation that I couldn't even escape." Jisoo cries.

"I'm so sorry Jisoo. This isn't our intention, and this just happened unexpectedly." Minseok told her. "I'm sorry for that, I haven't even able to stop myself for falling in love with you, but seeing you like this makes me guilty about all of those things too."

"You guys are really making me uncomfortable that I couldn't even talk to anyone now." Jisoo says. "I can't even talk the same way I did to Yixing or to Yifan."

"I stopped myself from falling in love harder because I'm aware how terribly wrong this is... and our parents would definitely kill me for this, but my brothers... I don't know if I can stop them with this. I can't dictate them nor their feelings." Minseok sighed.

"Minseok I can't take any of this anymore... I feel like I just want to stay away and avoid everybody in this house if only I could." Jisoo says.

"Jisoo, don't say that." Minseok told her. "I'm really sorry... I don't want to see you like this... you've been avoiding the four of us after what happened. I just can't let it Jisoo. Me being a brother to you is more important than my own feelings."

"You know what... I just don't feel like talking to anyone now." Jisoo decided to lie down her bed and cried. "This is indeed a roller coaster ride for me. So tiring."

"If you feel tired, you can rest... do not worry about anything for now. you're being drained and stressed..." Minseok pats her head.

"How can I? When all of this worries and problems... I can't."